Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
New Summer Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$84.70

otouch
Penis Extension Vibrator Penis Sleeve Delay ejaculation Dick Enlargement Glans Sex Toys for Couples Men Wireless Remote Control
$269.62-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 59) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Girls' Frontline COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Cosplay Mask Kigurumi
$966.78-10%

anal
Super Soft Lesbian Strapon Big Dildo Realistic Small Fake Penis Dick Anal Plug Adult Sex Toys
$4.69-50%

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$14.88

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$62.94

zlatameer
Latex Man Shirt Rubber Gummi T-shirt with Front Zip and Buckles Custom Made Handmade S-LSM072
$120.98-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
Very-very cool movie.  Bypass the recent live-action version.
The related posts are moved to these threads:

SB -> https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2334
Bambi -> https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2333
"Reality is Plastic" book for those who would like to become a hypnotist.

Reality is Plastic.pdf (Size: 3.7 MB )
So I found a new (to me) source of mostly free hypnosis material. It's called nimja. I find his material to be easy to listen to and slip into trance and usually I have a difficult time falling into trance. Anyways in reference to the slime thread on the other forum, I found a goo girl transformation file from nimja that fits right in with that.

https://nimja.com

Nimja-363-Slime_Girl_Transformation.MP3 (Size: 15 MB )

Have you tried this? Nimja's files do not work for me 😟
(30 Sep 2018, 22:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Have you tried this? Nimja's files do not work for me 😟

That particular one didn't work for me, I don't think I could get into the right headspace for it. I did use his slow induction and fractionation, which I dropped like a rock with. Im going to continue to explore his work and see what fun happens.
So I've been playing with nimja's files for the last few days. I've had mixed results, which honestly seem dependant on the user side of things. If I dont prepare and try to listen to one in bed, it usually doesn't work for me, I can go down around 50%, but not enough for the files to be mildly enjoyable. However, if I prepare for it, then I can drop to his files and have a fun albeit a forgetful time. 

One thing I did notice is that his files didn't seem as sinister as some of the other ones around the net. Overall I think they're worth checking out, the majority of his files are free, be he does have patreon only files too which is a $1 I believe
Bookmarking for the time being:

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford ran mass “hypnotic inductions” of psychiatric subjects
Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Artificial Situations”
https://prepareforchange.net/2018/10/03/...-subjects/
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=177230

https://www.academia.edu/30832978/Medita...ilot_trial
I wanted to add a note in the general hypnosis conversation, there will be a few parts, a quick background, the hypnosis I've been listening to, and then the noticeable changes.

A quick background of myself is that I started with selfbondage at an "early" age, I dabbled in hypnosis but didn't really know much about what I was getting into and didn't stick with it. During that time I believe I had an Isabella Valentine Torrent which gave me a lot of material to listen to. But that faded fast and I purged all the hypnosis and around the fun age of 22 I progressed into bottoming in my local scene with a steady top. Eventually I started topping others and earned a reputation as a hardcore edge player from both bottoming and topping. Now in those years I stopped doing self bondage almost entirely, my "needs" that self bondage was meeting were being met by other things I was doing in the scene.

Over the last few months however, I've been dipping back into the hypnosis, I've for the most part stayed away from the crossdressing and sissy themed files (Not really my kink anymore) I have experimented with them out of curiosity but never followed them into any noticeable trance. I've been dropping into hypnosis at least 3 nights out of a week with a variety of topics, mainly around brainwashing and submission.

Now my desire for self bondage and switching roles with my partner here and there have definitely risen. Some might call it naturally occurring without any reference to the hypnosis but I don't think so. I'm starting to feel definite changes to my thoughts, for example I think about bondage, self bondage, and even some of the feminization topics I used to be into back in the day. 

So my question to those who read this, after listening to hypnosis files for an extended period of time what changes have (or haven't) you noticed?
According to the lectures and articles by neurolinguists and other neuroscientists, currently it's possible to map activity of each neuron in the brain, but that does not bring the scientists any closer to understanding the following:

- What and where is the memory?
- What and where is a thought?
- What and where is a consciousness?
- What and where is the "I"?
- What is thinking?
- Who is thinking?
- Who or what makes decisions?
- Do we have a choice?
- What is the function of the brain? Is it "a server" or "a modem" to "the server"?
- What is an instinct? (The general consensus is that humans do not have instincts).

Without answering to the questions above it's not possible to answer to these questions:

- What is subconsciousness?
- What is unconsciousness?
- What makes you to listen to hypnosis?
- Does hypnosis work?
- If yes, how?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,669 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,756 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra