Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Red Puff Sleeve Bodycon Short Dress Women Birthday Evening Party Celebrate Jumpsuit Singer Bar Concert Stage Performance Costume
$140.36-44%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$30.24-20%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Santa Costume Candy Cane Ballet Dance Tutu Leotard Dress Sleeveless Striped Skating Performance Dancewear
$209.81-39%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B54) Customized Full Head Lifesize Party Mask Play Coser Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78-10%

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

gaff men
Cross Strap Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Bulge Pouch Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Pump Man G-string Thongs Male
$38.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
Aaaand another interesting thing. Since about a year ago I started avoiding clocks. Not very intentionally, it just happened. I still have to synchronize with various events I must be in time for, but in my general life I prefer not to look at the clocks, watches, etc, and prefer not to synchronize with the Time. I always had strange relations with time, and am pretty much sure (empirically), that it's not linear. I wonder how it's related to the story. Even if it's a fantasy, I like the concepts of the "fixed" (linear) vs "flexible (non-lineal) time flows.

Reality is plastic. And You can choose your reality. But it's for another post.
Quote:Reality is plastic. And You can choose your reality. 

That sounds to me far too much like Trump calling bare-faced lies 'alternative facts'  😟
(30 Aug 2018, 00:57 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Reality is plastic. And You can choose your reality. 

That sounds to me far too much like Trump calling bare-faced lies 'alternative facts'  😟

Just like the "alternative facts", "that" can be tested empirically 😉 I tried (I  mean this post
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid30436) - it works.

I did not try the "direct time warping" from ChaosMatrix (I prefer "my methods", though, yet I did encounter various time flowing phenomena). But they describe a process of how it usually works in "esoteric" terms. "Hammer and sickle", pentagram, swastika are also sigils, add some propaganda that makes millions of people voluntary or involuntary concentrate on the ideas (read - egregores) , and look at how the world was changed.

I prefer to alter the "outside" by changing the "inside", not by creating and feeding egregors. On the other hand, this site has an egregor, I indirectly created it, and I indirectly feed it with my energy 😁  Any ideas about the sigil, errmm... I mean logo? 😉
There is no 'Ghost in the Machine'.

Sorry Ra, end of game. 
Let the Russians hack as they feel fit.
(30 Aug 2018, 21:22 )culmor Wrote: There is no 'Ghost in the Machine'.
The correct phrase would be: "I do not see any ghosts in the Machine". If you can't see, hear, feel something, it does not mean, that it does not exist. Try to explain a difference between pink and orange to a blind. Or try to feel a magnetic field 😉

Nothing new here, have you heard of the allegory of the cave by Plato? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

A side note: I find it fascinating, that Confucius, Pythagoras, Gautama Buddha and Lao-Tzu lived in the same "time frame" around the 6-5th century BC. Aristotle, Socrates and Plato are just a bit "younger" 😉
Just in case: "Ghost in the Machine" is about the mind/body dualism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind%E2%80%93body_dualism
I liked the Anime version.  I_am_so_happy
(31 Aug 2018, 04:20 )tightslip00 Wrote: I liked the Anime version.  [Image: i_am_so_happy.gif]
The anime version of what? Links?
(31 Aug 2018, 09:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Aug 2018, 04:20 )tightslip00 Wrote: I liked the Anime version.  [Image: i_am_so_happy.gif]
The anime version of what? Links?
😁
https://myanimelist.net/anime/43/Ghost_in_the_Shell
Ah, heard about, but never watched. In my "todo" list. I know that there are two versions: 1995 (orig) and 2008 (with some additional 3D effects).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,669 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,756 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra