Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
XL XXL XXXL 4XL Plus Size Underwear Women Sexy Open Crotch Panties Lace Transparent Thongs For Sex Lingerie Nightwear
$3.39

rolecos
ROLECOS Hestia Cosplay Wig Anime DanMachi Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeo Cosplay Wig Women Synthetic Long Hair
$54.87-34%

2022 chastity
Adjustable Metal Male Chastity Cage Chastity Device 2022 NEW Prevent Masturbation Erotic Sex Toys For Male Adult Chastity Cage
$52.22-45%

yizyif
Halloween Pirate Costumes Striped Asymmetrical Trim Skirt Head Scarf Hat 2-piece Set for Women Mens Cosplay Party Costume Dress
$31.52-30%

gaff men
Crossdresser Solid Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Lingerie Lace Patchwork Crossdressing High Cut Shaping Panty Underwear
$11.97-29%

panty girdle
Control Panties Sexy Briefs High Compression Sculpting Girdle Fancy Shapewear Lifts Buttocks Sheath Belly Tightening Body Shaper
$14.48

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion
According to my experience not everything works, because it needs to be deciphered subconsciously. I understand at most 10-30% of written text, and I think that hints and cues work better.

По результатам могу сказать срабатывает не все, так как надо расшифровать все подсознанию,я понимаю от силы 10-30% написанного, и думаю что неясные намеки и додумки работают сильнее
(16 Jul 2018, 14:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody have an experience with hypnosis in a language, that you do not understand? I've heard about planned experiments, but I've no information about the results.

If you have something in another language i would test the theory on me. xD give me something safe please and translate it to English after I test it?
(16 Jul 2018, 16:25 )Miamiku Wrote: give me something safe please and translate it to English after I test it?
The safest would be this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid30263

It's an induction and a deepener. If you manage achieve a deep trance state, then it works. My German sucks, so I will try these files as well.
Как работает подсознание? Представьте например,что файл на английском это новый рецепт лекарства)))) и чтобы знать на что он воздействует нужно почитать инструкцию(показания к применению)),вроде он сработает и так? Тогда почему работает меловая таблетка? Так вот к чему веду :для файла на чужом языке нужно не просто описание,а самые важные параметры( его ттх),то есть желательно иметь скрипт для перевода"" рецепта лекарства подсознанию""

Like Ra: trismegist is talking about placebo effect, and that all you need is a description, the SCM will do the rest.
(16 Jul 2018, 16:40 )Like Ra Wrote: It's an induction and a deepener. If you manage achieve a deep trance state, then it works. My German sucks, so I will try these files as well.

My mind couldn't stop trying to translate and the thing I was imagining is a hot bath for some reason. I usually can trance or daydream on will but couldn't when my mind freaking out.
(16 Jul 2018, 16:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jul 2018, 16:25 )Miamiku Wrote: give me something safe please and translate it to English after I test it?
The safest would be this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid30263

It's an induction and a deepener. If you manage achieve a deep trance state, then it works. My German sucks, so I will try these files as well.

Wow.. I must say I went quite deep, with goose bumps and waves. Instead of induction and deepener I added induction twice, then clicked on the deepener "manually". The used German is quite simple even for me, so there was no significant language barrier, and the voice does not require any words to bring you to sleep. However:

... (Doppler sounding) MMMmmmm... ganz genau....

threw me out of trance with a laughter a couple of times 😁

I need something more challenging to properly test this idea.
(17 Jul 2018, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote: ... (Doppler sounding) MMMmmmm... ganz genau....

Lol yes that what made me think of a hot bath!
(16 Jul 2018, 19:35 )trismegist Wrote: Like Ra: trismegist is talking about placebo effect, and that all you need is a description, the SCM will do the rest.

Indeed. Let's have a look at it. Please follow my logic and let me know if it's broken somewhere.

The goal of any hypnosis is to change the reality. There are many ways to change the reality, but hypnosis is the easiest from the relatively harmless ones. We do not consider any drugs 😉

Under "the reality" we mean something, what we're currently perceiving (as a reality). If our perception alters, so does "the reality". In other words, the reality is defined by the current state of who we are, how we are "tuned", what we are able to sense, etc. Some schools call this state "a position of the assemblage point", some "a momentary constellation of dharmas" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abhidharma#Dharma_theory)

If the "tuning" (internal "resonators") is changed, then the perceived reality is changed. At this point let's not dive into the multiverses, the amount of realities, branching, etc. Let's look at it as tuning to different radio stations.

How to change the "tuning"?

An important point. If you try to change "the reality" externally ("be kind to me!") "the reality" will respond according to Newton's third law "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction", because any system strives to return to a balanced state. It's like you call the radio station and request them to stop playing "electro-pop" and switch to jazz instead. What will you get back?

If you tune yourself "internally" ("I'm kind to everybody!"), there will be no action, hence no rebound. Just tune your receiver to a jazz channel.

Generally speaking, 4 things are needed:

1- Intention

"An intention" is more serious than "a wish". You need it, you know why you need it, you are aware of possible consequences, you do not hesitate. The intention starts the whole process.

2- Beliefs

You must believe that it's possible, you can visualize what it will look like, you can feel what it will look like. This is the tuning moment.

3- Will

You have to use your will power to "fix" your "believes" in place to not to allow it to wander or have any doubts. You do not allow the vernier to slip away from the precise tuning.

4- Energy

Yes, you have to pay for everything. And you pay with your energy. The farther "the target" from "the current reality", the more energy it takes to reach the goal.

As you can see, you do not need any hypnosis here, but hypnosis helps you with concentration and visualization. Still you have to "provide" all "4 things".

"Placebo" hypnosis might work if you "believe" that it does what's advertised (you're visualizing using the description as a hint), and because you "focus" on it, so it fulfills both concentration and visualization.

Thoughts?
I have been dealing with Hypertension, but still visit, forgot this thread..I downloaded your suggested mp.3 s and actually find them fun to listen when I am really high on Marijuana (It s Perscribed...) the above post is beyond heavy, I am aware of past memories wether remembered or not, affects ones lives...and the trying to overwrite dose not help, you merely ass more and stronger memories which creates cognizant disassociation ... and that is obvious: When you has it Presented...Touche. I will rumanate about that awhile, would Chomsky agree, nu?

Let me put it simple for anyone who is not a psychology major… With dirty hypnosis there is no replacing file Sample.123 with a Virus.123 file. Instead file Sample.123 becomes infected but otherwise is completely usable. Cleanser hypnosis files work on the assumption that you can "fix" Sample.123 by simply installing a new Sample.123 file over the top of the infected one. However, all this does is make your brain have both a Sample.123 infected file and a Sample.123_copy "clean" file. Then your brain gets confused stressed over which version to use.

It is far healthier for your mental state to simply stop listening to "dirty" hypnosis cold turkey and simply soldier through the unwanted symptoms.

I tried to answer this yestaerday and it Posted to the Back End out of Place. I cannot remember what I write, but will try to Ginf it & Find it & pyt it here ot ever how...It is So Confusing to try to rite replies and the Replws ends up on Page 19 when I wriret on Page 7 Seven.
Let me put it simple for anyone who is not a psychology major… With dirty hypnosis there is no replacing file Sample.123 with a Virus.123 file. Instead file Sample.123 becomes infected but otherwise is completely usable. Cleanser hypnosis files work on the assumption that you can "fix" Sample.123 by simply installing a new Sample.123 file over the top of the infected one. However, all this does is make your brain have both a Sample.123 infected file and a Sample.123_copy "clean" file. Then your brain gets confused stressed over which version to use.

It is far healthier for your mental state to simply stop listening to "dirty" hypnosis cold turkey and simply soldier through the unwanted symptoms.

I tried to answer this yestaerday and it Posted to the Back End out of Place. I cannot remember what I write, but will try to Ginf it & Find it & pyt it here ot ever how...It is So Confusing to try to rite replies and the Replws ends up on Page 19 when I wriret on Page 7 Seven.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Short and effective hypno and NLP files Like Ra 1 3,669 19 May 2022, 23:15
Last Post: alavkin
Layered(?), NLP like files, what is how perceived? peterpumm 4 2,756 25 Nov 2019, 23:12
Last Post: Like Ra