Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Black Latex Thigh High Stockings with Toes Cosplay Zentai Latex Long Stockings
$67.63

sissy femboy
Men Lace Underwear Satin Sissy Lingerie Femboy Big Pouch Panties Penis Bulge Gay Underwear Sexy Male G String Thong Underpant
$6.62-41%

latex tights
Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings Pole Dance Club Party Hosiery
$4.30

msemis
Halloween Kids Girls Boys Circus Showman Cosplay Costume Long Sleeves Tuxedo Trimming Tailcoat Carnival Party Performance Jacket
$33.88-31%

remote app vibrator
Glowing Metal Anal Vibrator APP Remote Control Men Prostate Massager with Bluetooth Women Butt Plug Masturbator for Men Sex Toys
$48.09-50%

bodystockings
Hot Sexy Costumes Plus Size Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch BodyStockings Fishnet Sex Clothes Teddies Underwear Body Stocking
$36.28

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$93.07-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
ugh.... Blanchard and Bailey.... want to puke.
Just curious. Are there any successful (aesthetically "passable") m2f transitions without FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery)? All "sucsessful m2f" timelapse stories I've seen so far include FFS.
(13 Apr 2019, 23:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Just curious. Are there any successful (aesthetically "passable") m2f transitions without FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery)? All "sucsessful m2f" timelapse stories I've seen so far include FFS.

So, I've looked into this quite a bit because I too, identify as m2f trans, (though I am currently not doing anything about it).  From what I've seen, trans ladies lucky enough to have asian or some hispanic genetics stand a better chance of having aesthetically feminine cranial structures without surgery.  I'm not saying there have been successful transitions of these people without ffs, but if I were going to find such a success story, I might start looking in Thailand.

I have strong European genes and I'm 6'1".  There's no way I would be able to transition without ffs and even still, I would probably not be super passable with the size head, hands and feet I have.
(14 Apr 2019, 05:15 )essanym Wrote: trans ladies lucky enough to have asian
I suspect that Western people are not quite good in distinguishing Eastern people 😉 Some years ago I made a blog post with crossdressed, I think, Chinese boys. For me they looked like perfect girls, but the next comment from an Asian guy was like "It's clearly a boy!". 😁

(14 Apr 2019, 05:15 )essanym Wrote: I might start looking in Thailand.
Also, in some Asian countries (Korea and China come to mind first) plastic surgery became "a bare necessity", something like a visit to dentist, but several times more expensive. So, I think FFS is a norm there.
We've just returned from a theater. Last night I checked my SPAM folder, noticed an advertisement of "The Maids" by Jean Genet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Maids), and bought tickets for today. Very unusual spontaneous action, I must say, especially if 2h driving is taking into account 😁

In this version, all women roles are played by men, like was originally thought by Genet. Quite a mesmerizing play! One of the surprising moments was how beautifully big (185-195cm!) muscular male dancers/actors can portray delicate frail girls. Absolutely amazing!

the_maids-01.jpg     the_maids-04.jpg     the_maids-03.jpg     the_maids-02.jpg   
Remarkable.
From the pictures, they look pretty good.
(13 Apr 2019, 23:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Just curious. Are there any successful (aesthetically "passable") m2f transitions without FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery)? All "sucsessful m2f" timelapse stories I've seen so far include FFS.

Yes, but it's not common. I've had no FFS and completely passable without any FFS which is very unusual considering I transitioned at 43 years old in late 2013/early 2014 and I'm 6'5" (196cm) tall. The only surgery I have had is my GCS (vaginoplasty) in November 2017. I transitioned 5 years ago and it has been over 4½ years since anyone has ever misgendered me that didn't know me before I transitioned. To be fair, I was born intersex with ambiguous genitalia and XX/XY/XXY mosaic karyotype, but I was assigned male at birth. My testosterone levels before I transitioned were at the very low male T range and obviously since I have transitioned they have been at female levels. I've always had feminine hips and I never had an Adam's Apple.

I guess you could say that hit the genetic lottery when it came to transitioning.
Speaking of FFS. This Wiki page has an interesting list of male vs female face differences: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_fem...on_surgery You learn something new every day 😊
Apparently, in the UK you might expect a police call or visit, if you publicly (e.g. by twitter) mention your doubts that transwomen are women, even if you "like" such a post:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/01/is...genderism/
https://deadinteresting.blogspot.com/201...s-you.html (see the comments)

Quote:Spoke to PC from Humberside, introduces himself as representing the LGBTQ community on a report of hate speech by me. They’d found me via my company, had been all over the website & decided if I employed trans people at all, it was not a safe place for them & work should know.

Cop said he was in possession of 30 Tweets by me. I asked if any contained criminal material. He said…. No. I asked if any came close to being criminal… and he read me a limerick. Honestly. A limerick. A cop read me a limerick over the phone.

I said, I didn’t write that. He said, ‘Ah. But you Liked it and promoted it.’ I asked why he was wasting his time on a non crime. He said, ‘It’s not a crime, but it will be recorded as a hate incident.’

So, I’ve added to a statistic, even though there is no crime, which brings me to my next point. The cop repeatedly called the complainant ‘the victim.’ I asked how there could be a victim if, as he’d established, there was no crime. He said, that’s just how it works.

My comment was that by framing the complainant as ‘victim’, this made me, by default, ‘criminal.’ I asked him to desist from using it.

This is where it gets incredibly sinister. The cop told me that he needed to speak with me because, even though I’d committed no crime whatsoever, he needed (and I quote) ‘to check my THINKING!’ Seriously. Honestly.

Finally, he lectured me. Said, ‘Sometimes, a woman’s brain grows a man’s body in the womb and that is what transgender is.’ You can imagine my response…

Lastly, he told me that I needed to watch my words more carefully or I was as risk of being sacked by the company for hate speech.’
The actual reasons behind the previous post are even not the political correctness or "thought police", but the waves of "hypes" and "backlashes". I've started looking into the subject more thoroughly only two years ago, but what I immediately noticed is the wave of actively "promoting" TS/TG ideas (e.g. "positive" articles, positive transition lines, feminization hypnosis, etc), and the following wave of backlash (e.g. "negative" posts, "trans-" stuff is getting banned, if you search "feminization" on youtube you will get fitness advice videos by huge muscular guys. I take it the LGBT++** is taking a "legal approach" now (I would call it "an attack of SJWs"), what, in my opinion, creates more "backlash hate speech", than "forced tolerance".

20 years ago I had almost no doubts in going out in mini shorts and shiny pantyhose, or roller-skating in a latex suit, but now I would think thrice about it, and most likely won't do it. Am I showing age or do I miss something?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,117 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,161 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra