Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Pink Pastel Stardust Bondage Boots Rivets Embellishment Buckle Fastening Ankle Strap Chunky Heeled Boots Women Party Shoes
$169.40-37%

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$6.75-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-50%

automatic masturbator
Vibrator Sex Toys For Men Male Masturbator Thrusting Automatic Masturbator Penis Enlarge Pump Vibrator Realistic Vagina Sex Toys
$22.02-40%

gothic lolita
Gothic Tights Women Leggings Lolita Hollowed Out Mesh Stockings Soft Japanese Bottomed Lace Heart Pantyhose White Black Stocking
$1.55

zlatameer
Sexy Women Latex Bodysuit Rubber Tight Female Catsuit Clothes Socks and Gloves Attached Costumes Handmade S-LC290
$165.53-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(18 Feb 2018, 17:16 )Tinker D Wrote: ew girls/females and a number of them have their hands behind their backs.
While walking or standing?
I have seen both. Sometimes standing, sometimes bouncing down the halls.
Another m2f beauty:

male_to_female-27.png   
(22 Jun 2018, 15:25 )Tinker D Wrote: But my question to you, because now that you have breasts, how do you feel?
Good question and difficult to answer, but I will try.

Just wearing them was a revelation - there is the obvious change in profile (flat to mounds) but I wasn't expecting some of the other changes that came with them.

Weight - you can feel them, constantly altering your balance. I assume women who've grown up with breasts will never notice the extra mass and have, over puberty, adapted to the growing presence of two great mounds of flesh on their chest. I have no such experience and so found it all very strange and, oddly, exciting. 

Touch and feel - I  know it's a cliché but I just couldn't keep my hands off my new breasts and nipples (you may mock those movies where the man transforms into a woman and has to feel their boobs - but I really was fascinated by them!) 

Psychologically - harder to explain, but in the simplest terms I did feel much, much more feminine. To be clear; I did not set out to transform myself into a woman (at least not consciously) but when looking at my profile in the mirror there was a distinct difference and that really blew my mind. In hind-sight I suspect that was also a factor in me choosing to tuck my cock and balls away more often - I wanted to create the right profile (bumps where they should be and no bulges where they shouldn't be... if you see what I mean). 

As you point out, breasts bring more anchor points for self-bondage and help ropes stay where I want them to - much more fun! They also add a dimension to being bound face-down that I'd not anticipated, cushioning my forwards falls and also changing my position ever so slightly - again this was a very pleasant surprise and experience. 

I certainly felt much more submissive that usual in my fantasies - though I never imagined myself as a true woman nor fantasised about being one.

Another change, if you wish to call it that, was that I'm now considering a wig of some kind - to complement my new body form. I have no desire (at least not yet!) to wear lipstick, make-up or cross-dress more openly, but for some reason I do want to see what I'd look like with long straight hair... hmm.   

So far my experiences have been limited to, and indeed driven by, my fetish for tight clothing and bondage, re-creating the images of women in bondage I find so arousing - all focused on enhancing and fuelling that side of my life without crossing over into the more 'day-to-day' side. 

The only exception to this was a morning at home that I spent wearing a corset over my breasts, along with a skirt and tights, working at my laptop. No ropes, gags or butt plugs, not even high heels - just me, working. Read into that what you will  😁 

MJ
See? It changed your outlook and change your packaging a bit.
My breasts are real, not implants. I've had these boobs for years, but for the last few years, after seeing a doctor, my breasts started to grow. Now, their a handful, and I love em.
So enjoy them. Have fun with them. In japanese toons, there are males that have boobs, and they look great.
To cross-link all related threads: male vs female
(23 Jun 2018, 01:32 )Tinker D Wrote: after seeing a doctor, my breasts started to grow.
Hormones?
No. I don't take hormones. I don't like any form of drugs at all.
I even don't like to take asprin.
But I had to take these because of my health. I'm cleared of what ever this was, and had to change my diet.
But the pills that the doctor gave me triggered something and my breasts started to grow. And that brought my female side to the surface.
And you know what? I found out that it opened my mind to new and wonderfull things. And sex had nothing to do with it.
(23 Jun 2018, 14:57 )Tinker D Wrote: But the pills that the doctor gave me triggered something and my breasts started to grow.
Then they did contain hormones or something to change your hormonal balance. Anything in the description or in the side effects?
Not that I know of.
The pills was to help with a heat rash that happens when it gets over 100+.
My crouch gets all red and sweats like hell.

But I stop taking those things almost 18 years ago.
So they may triggered something. But I think those pills are long gon from my body by now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,072 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,133 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra