Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Leopard Shiny Crotch Thigh High Boots Over The Knee Women Shoes High Heel Platform Custom Wide Slim Fit Boots Ladyboy
$340.01-35%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Shiny Bodycon Dress Sexy Oil Shiny Nightdress Sleeveless Short Dresses Party Clubwear Dance Clothes Erotic Sleepwear
$52.86-53%

otouch
Otouch Airturn Male Sucking Masturbators Pussy Vagina Vibrator Heating Mouth Blow job Masturbation Sex Toys for Men Adults 18
$787.27-29%

dildo
Thrusting Realistic Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Silicone Big Penis Rotation Heating Telescopic Realistic Dildo Suction Cup
$31.61-1%

thierry bondage
Thierry Double Layer PU Leather Seahorse Pattern Paddle Spanking Hand Pat SM Toys whip Flogger Slave Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$12.49

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(19 Feb 2020, 19:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Feb 2020, 16:02 )gunz Wrote: Any transperson at one point or forever will have that thought about being Passable enough.
Yep. And from my point of view, the aesthetics is the key regardless the gender issues, political correctness, body shaming or body faming, age, etc. Just try to keep it aesthetically pleasant or at least aesthetically bearable. This is a question of politeness and, sometimes, mercy.

Completely agreeing with that, but still need to be enlarged to the absent men's sexiness pressure I talked in another post.
(19 Feb 2020, 23:40 )gunz Wrote: I can also understand you frustration when it comes to how people perceive others in public and label others thereafter, I don't personally have anything against it, I like that there are certain "norms" for boy or girls. If everything is the same and ebing watered out, things will get boring very fast in my opinion 😁
 Well, I see these "noms" much more flattening and boring as it tends to allow only 3 kinds while there is so much in the infinity of style/gender/...
But norms are comfortable as it allow to sort things. (And I'm completely following them as I'm quite classy in fashion term so...)
(20 Feb 2020, 08:03 )no smile Wrote:
(19 Feb 2020, 23:40 )gunz Wrote: I can also understand you frustration when it comes to how people perceive others in public and label others thereafter, I don't personally have anything against it, I like that there are certain "norms" for boy or girls. If everything is the same and ebing watered out, things will get boring very fast in my opinion 😁
 Well, I see these "noms" much more flattening and boring as it tends to allow only 3 kinds while there is so much in the infinity of style/gender/...
But norms are comfortable as it allow to sort things.  (And I'm completely following them as I'm quite classy in fashion term so...)
Yea i guess. But i still am a very logical person who goes after facts, research instead of personal opinion. So If i would be absolutely real with myself ther eare only 3 genders. Sexuality is something completely different. You have Male, Female, and Intersex wich is a very rare medical condition. Trans is just a word for those who are in a phase changing from one to the other. But hey I'm not hating ppl who say they are Genderfluid or whatever people say today. But the fact is that they are wrong. And please do not confuse Style, sexual preference etc for gender. So many ppl I've had this discussion with before takes everything out of context and the discussion/talk just goes haywire haha.
(20 Feb 2020, 00:36 )gunz Wrote: Okay so there are several things that is wrong information here now that I've read through it. Here is a proper list on what HRT (Hormone Replacement Treatment) actually does
That begs a question (I aeady asked it a couple of pages back) - what is the point in HRT if it does not bring you any closer to being (or looking like) a woman and destroys the body (including those advantages that mens body have) apart from chemical castration to convince the doctors that you are serious about SRS?
There's been evidence that those who take anti-adrogens (testosterone blockers/chemical castration) or have an orchidectomy will have hair loss on the head at least slowed down. There is male pattern baldness on both sides of my family, and I'm the only one to have a full head of hair at soon to be 52 (the 28th). When I talked to my endo, he indicated it was the androcur along with the estrogen.
(20 Feb 2020, 20:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: There's been evidence that those who take anti-adrogens (testosterone blockers/chemical castration) or have an orchidectomy will have hair loss on the head at least slowed down. There is male pattern baldness on both sides of my family, and I'm the only one to have a full head of hair at soon to be 52 (the 28th). When I talked to my endo, he indicated it was the androcur along with the estrogen.
Yes the HRT will slow down hairloss significally. but it wont "stop" it 😊
(20 Feb 2020, 20:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2020, 00:36 )gunz Wrote: Okay so there are several things that is wrong information here now that I've read through it. Here is a proper list on what HRT (Hormone Replacement Treatment) actually does
That begs a question (I aeady asked it a couple of pages back) - what is the point in HRT if it does not bring you any closer to being (or looking like) a woman and destroys the body (including thoese advantages that mens body have) apart from chemical castration to convince the doctors that you are serious about SRS?
Well it does certainly bring you closer to becoming a woman. The body changes aswell as the mind. Aswell as chemically with HRT u are a woman when u look at the two main hormones Testosterone and Estrogen.  And with a few estetically operations to help it's perfect 😊 I'm not destroying anything either. It's not destroying something if I want to do it myself. It's like saying Splitting the tongue is self mutilation. but how can it be mutilation when it's done by his/her own free will, right? 😁 
In short terms. HRT gives many differences to the body and does change u as close it's possible to a woman. sur
(20 Feb 2020, 21:46 )gunz Wrote:  And with a few estetically operations to help it's perfect
That's my point! From the timelines I saw that HRT is nothing compared to the plastic surgery 😁 In other words, pretty much no visible changes until the surgery part. Ans based on the photos you posted you need neither HRT no surgery.
(20 Feb 2020, 22:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Feb 2020, 21:46 )gunz Wrote:  And with a few estetically operations to help it's perfect
That's my point! From the timelines I saw that HRT is nothing compared to the plastic surgery 😁 In other words, pretty much no visible changes until the surgery part. Ans based on the photos you posted you need neither HRT no surgery.
Operation only gives u boobs and/or a vagina. It does nothing else. Cant change the mental with that. It does not change the Fat redistribution that does give a BIG visual difference when the HRT has done it's full work. Mind it takes around one full year. 12months for every effect to be more or less complete. Same goes for the smaller changes to your face. And u cannot stop balding with an operation, sure u can operate some back in but u will still be balding after Xamount of years xD So saying HRT does litterly "nothing" is a big fat lie dude 😁

But thanks for saying i dont look like i need any of it. I think, feel and know i want and need it. I guess I have another point of view when i have reasearched and learnt everything it does down to the smallest thing. And if it helps me become more like a woman, u can be dammed sure I will do it 😁 Still not sure if im gonna do the "final" operation though haha
(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: Operation only gives u boobs and/or a vagina.
Those two are not much important, especially under the clothes. I mean facial feminization surgery.

(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: Cant change the mental with that.
The mental difference between men and women are greatly exaggerated. There is much more difference between individual people, than between men and women in general. Men can be emotional and emphatic, and women can be thinking (not emotion) driven, vicious, cruel, and non caring.

(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: It does not change the Fat redistribution that does give a BIG visual difference when the HRT has done it's full work.
You said, that waist will not be reduced, so there is not much redistribution, but rather adding to other places as well. For skinny person that does not apply.

(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: Same goes for the smaller changes to your face.
True, it "should" become softer and rounder. But some timelines show no difference at all. Regardless weight. For overweight persons HRT makes no difference at all. Also for some types of skinny ones.

(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: And u cannot stop balding with an operation, sure u can operate some back in but u will still be balding after Xamount of years
As you said, no hair will be recovered, but the baldness will be slowed down. OK, one positive factor 😉

(21 Feb 2020, 00:18 )gunz Wrote: And if it helps me become more like a woman, u can be dammed sure I will do it
Yes, HRT works more psychologically (in terms "I'm doing something to become more female", what "produces" more "happiness"), and oficially (because without HRT doctors will not do anything else). Not sure about the documents, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,120 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,162 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra