Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Crotchless Oil Shiny Tube top Tights Sexy Underwear Bodysuit Smooth Fullbody Open Crotch Pantyhose Medias 30D Bodystockings
$18.15

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Device Pressure Relief Sleep Device Fast Sleep Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax
$122.95-39%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Blue leather Shapers Corset Top for Women Fashion Sleeveless Backless Cropped Top Club Party Clothes
$48.39

beeger
BEEGER Spike And Ball Penis Plug,Designed To Stuff Your Cock And Stretch Your Urethra
$77.86

latex pencil skirt
Women's Button PVC Pencil Mini Skirt Vinyl Latex Zipper Shiny Tight Skirt Nightclub Club DS Skirt
$98.39

bondage device
Thierry Adult Games Strict Male Body Harness Restraints Bondage Belt With Penis Ring ,Sex Toys For Men Chastity Device
$23.23

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(10 Sep 2018, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Not sure where to place it. I "was stumbled" upon this interesting theory: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75430875 It's a huge thread I did not go through yet, but the idea revolves around autogynephilia. I can't agree with most of it, but there is definitely something reasonable about it. E.g. trying to run away from responsibilities. And autogynephilia does resonate...

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%...m_typology

The whole autogynephilia theory has been used to hurt transgender women. TERFS (Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist) use this to claim that transwomen are not women and that transgender women are men with a fetish for dressing on women's clothes. (Of course transwomen like myself that are post-op blow away that train of thought but that doesn't stop them from coming up with another reason.) This reason is why I always say there is a huge difference in being a transgender woman and a cross-dresser. As a transgender woman, the only time I truly crossdressed was when I wore men's clothes, LOL.
(12 Sep 2018, 05:33 )cbshackle Wrote: The whole autogynephilia theory has been used to hurt transgender women.
I think the autogynephilia theory does work, but it's just one of the reasons for MtF transitions. And of course it must not be used as a "blanket" reason for all TGs. Autogynephilia and the "responsibility burden" (clearly a psychological/social issue) can be the main reason for all the feminization/sissyfication/bimbofication hypno- and real-life fetishes, escapism (more "responsibility" related), etc. E.g. "if I were a woman, I wouldn't have these problems".
(12 Sep 2018, 10:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Sep 2018, 05:33 )cbshackle Wrote: The whole autogynephilia theory has been used to hurt transgender women.
I think the autogynephilia theory does work, but it's just one of the reasons for MtF transitions. And of course it must not be used as a "blanket" reason for all TGs. Autogynephilia and the "responsibility burden" (clearly a psychological/social issue) can be the main reason for all the feminization/sissyfication/bimbofication hypno- and real-life fetishes, escapism (more "responsibility" related), etc. E.g. "if I were a woman, I wouldn't have these problems".

Ra, I've not met one single transitioning or post op transwoman that had autogynephilia as a reason anywhere at all. 

And we need to separate the fetish from the reality. It's fine to fantasize about "if I were a woman I wouldn't have these probs" but those of us in transition or who have, know that the road is hard, and that the road has its own inherent problems. We do it because we know who we are inside, that what we essentially have is a birth defect. More and more studies show that it is not psychological in the regards that it is a mental illness, but rather that our brains are either very close to or match the brain patterns of the gender we identify with.

As a transwoman I have received flak and BS for taking the role of sissy in BDSM. I don't IDENTIFY as one, I PLAY one in the lifestyle because it is fun, I enjoy it. And it also keeps the creeps away lol.... most think a sissy is a CD/TV only so they don't come after me as much for the "chick with a dick" fantasy anymore lol. And that prob is real... when I was domme, that is all I got - creeps wanting that fantasy and not interested in my skills. Same with being a TS sub... they didn't care about my skills as a sub, they just wanted to diddle a chickie with a dickie
(12 Sep 2018, 20:12 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Ra, I've not met one single transitioning or post op transwoman that had autogynephilia as a reason anywhere at all. 
OK, since I haven't seen any statistics I take it as granted. But! I never mentioned TS in my last two posts. What I wrote is:

(12 Sep 2018, 10:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Autogynephilia and the "responsibility burden" (clearly a psychological/social issue) can be the main reason for all the feminization/sissyfication/bimbofication hypno- and real-life fetishes, escapism (more "responsibility" related), etc.
See? No TS mentioned! 😉

However, I did see (on the Internet, on the TV) that someone on hormones mentioned love to the internal woman and love to all women in general. An exception?

And here:
(10 Sep 2018, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: And autogynephilia does resonate...
I was talking about myself. I can't say that I'm "obsessed" with femininity in general, but at least "fascinated" and "addicted" to it. Also in myself.

... or "obsessed" indeed? 😁 But I'm also "obsessed" with dicks. So, paint me autofutanariphilic 😁
When mentioning MTF transitions ("I think the autogynephilia theory does work, but it's just one of the reasons for MtF transitions") that generally means TS or others who transition and live outside the binary imposed by society, and do so full time. Others in the trans spectrum (or TG spectrum if one prefers) do not, it is something completely different (NOT that it is any "lesser" or whatnot, please everyone get that clear!). Generally CD/TV's etc do not take hormones or live full time (like something like 99% do not).
"However, I did see (on the Internet, on the TV) that someone on hormones mentioned love to the internal woman and love to all women in general. An exception?"

All that implies is that they are more comfy with themself now, and that they love women. I hated my assigned sex at birth, but I love myself a lot more now that I am free to live how I feel I should have.
(13 Sep 2018, 19:33 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: When mentioning MTF transitions ("I think the autogynephilia theory does work, but it's just one of the reasons for MtF transitions") that generally means TS or others who transition and live outside the binary imposed by society, and do so full time.
Yes, you are right!
(13 Sep 2018, 19:33 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: ......Generally CD/TV's etc do not take hormones or live full time (like something like 99% do not).

Exactly!!!!! I would also add trans-related surgery to that as well.
If anybody's interested.

"Men Trapped in Men's bodies"
Narratives of Autogynephilic Transsexualism
bu Anne A. Lawrence

men-trapped-in-mens-bodies_book.pdf (Size: 1.77 MB )
More about autogynephilia:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6czRFLs5JQo

Academic criticisms of autogynephilia theory:

Julia Serano, "The Case Against Autogynephilia": http://www.juliaserano.com/av/Serano-Cas...philia.pdf
Zinnia Jones, "Alice Dreger, autogynephilia, and the misrepresentation of trans sexualities": https://genderanalysis.net/2016/04/alice...le-finger/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,108 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,151 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra