Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Sexy Shiny PU leather Leggings with Zipper Push Up Faux Leather Pants Slim Pants Jeggings
$72.59

penis milking machine
Sex tooys for Man Male Masturbation Equipment Best Selling 2023 Milking Machines Men Automatic Sucking Penis Machine 18 Pussy
$119.51-50%

sorbern
Brand Designer Depp Acetate Sunglasses for Men Vintage Round Small Medium Oculos De Sol Gafas Blue Decorative glasses UV400
$31.15

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Muscle Suit Male Fake Chest Muscle Bodysuit for Crossdresser Macho Silicone Artificial Simulation
$606.95-65%

speerise
Speerise Adult Shiny Nylon Gymnastics Leotard Dance Costume Bodysuit Women Ballet Turtleneck Clothes Spandex Long Sleeve Classic
$149.50-34%

latex fetish
Womens Exotic Faux Leather Dresses Fetish Hater Backless A-line Latex Mini Dress Lingerie Push Up Sexy Costumes Black Dresses
$15.37-48%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy latex Clubwear Tight hot dress Fetish Black wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Erotic Pole Dance pvc lingerie rubber dress
$29.26-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Figure skating, shiny pantyhose and leotards
Figure skating in shiny pantyhose, leotards, swimsuits. Photos, videos, stories are welcome here.
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4019 - What is the fetish sport #1? Figure skating, Russian Ice Age or Pantyhose dance on the ice
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/6133 - Absolutely amazing gymnastics and figure skating leotards
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/9527 - Figure skating and shiny pantyhose
Heh,
Illos from 'Transfigure' by 'Transmute', by the Andrade Bros:

GoFigure01.jpg     GoFigure02.jpg     GoFigure03.jpg     GoFigure04.jpg   

Penelope ice skater part 1:
flickr.com/photos/queen_penelope/sets/72157612701972117/
and part 2:
flickr.com/photos/queen_penelope/sets/72157622317714384/

youtube.com/watch?v=_-XuyBEC74I
youtube.com/watch?v=TLycFbQpV8U
(16 Mar 2011, 01:59 )culmor Wrote: Heh,

I knew you should have something somewhere deep in your sleeves 😁
Oh yes, there plenty more where that came from (when I have time to find it).

3583324135_9454568369_o.jpg   

Do we need people to be actually wearing skates or will just a skating dress and shimmer tights qualify?

yuka02449.jpg     yuka02451.jpg   

What about those 'over the boot' tights? I'm not sure if I like them or not, probably OK if layered over footed tights (though I've never seen any that are satisfactorily shiny...)

Personally, I do not like over the boot tights. They look bulky, clumsy and the "high heels" effect of skates is gone.
I remember a skating version of the 'Gladiators' game-show from years ago called (IIRC) 'Ice Warriors'. The woman presenter* wore excellent shiny tights, I'll see if I can find any pics.

* Edit: Danni Behr.

Heh, edit again, now I remember the pseudo-medieval presenter : 'I award the City of Stoke-on-Trent Four Points', hilarious...
No skates, but a skating dress and shiny tights anyway:

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg   

Three pics from Mondor. I'm still not completely sure about the tights (even though they are semi-sheer and shiny and a lot better than the usual matt tactel over-the-boot ones) but I like the leotard/dress a lot :

Mond33421.jpg     Mond2937.jpg     Mond29371.jpg   

I would prefer to have this dress with a rear zip, not scooped back. The rest is excellent, but requires depilating - way too sheer 😉
 1.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg   

...and as LikeRa seems to be expect it of me, a quick word from Admiral Akbar:  ackbar.jpg   

a.jpg     b.jpg     c.jpg   

Quote:The rest is excellent, but requires depilating - way too sheer...

Um, if you wear lycra without depilating aren't you missing out on 99% of the fun?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 26,924 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 285 304,940 29 Sep 2023, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Aerobics or shiny tights and leotards, photo, video Culmor 111 123,975 07 Aug 2023, 14:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Thin, transparent and shiny pantyhose-like zentai Like Ra 6 11,596 09 Nov 2012, 08:57
Last Post: madjack
New Leotards and Swimsuits onepieceguy 0 4,120 24 Oct 2012, 23:35
Last Post: onepieceguy

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (8) , Like Ra (11) , Locked_inSteel (1) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , shinytights (2) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)