Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
304 stainless steel Male Chastity Device Super Small Short Cock Cage with Stealth lock Ring Sex Toy
$24.18-43%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

cock cage
NEW Stealth Lock Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men Penis Lock Cock Ring
$24.58-39%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

1d oil stockings
15pairs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks
$232.32

transparent pantyhose
Plus Size Fishnet Bottomed Pantyhose Women Professional Latin Tights Sexy Mesh Transparent Stockings For Ballroom & Latin Dance
$2.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Examples of chastity devices that cover both penis and balls (but I still cannot find many models, or pics with them in usage):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 tempo 2.jpg     tempo 3.jpg     tempo.jpg   
(23 Dec 2019, 18:53 )princesitanatty Wrote: Examples of chastity devices that cover both penis and balls (but I still cannot find many models, or pics with them in usage):

I bought the clear version of the first one. Too small for a lot of people I think (for the ball cage). I'm going to try make an expansion with some of that melt plastic (put it in hot water and it becomes malleable, then solidifies). I can't even get one teste in... and the other well forget it not gonna try (it's HUGE).
(23 Dec 2019, 19:58 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(23 Dec 2019, 18:53 )princesitanatty Wrote: Examples of chastity devices that cover both penis and balls (but I still cannot find many models, or pics with them in usage):

I bought the clear version of the first one. Too small for a lot of people I think (for the ball cage). I'm going to try make an expansion with some of that melt plastic (put it in hot water and it becomes malleable, then solidifies). I can't even get one teste in... and the other well forget it not gonna try (it's HUGE).
yep...same

pinches everywhere and is much too tight... or just in the wrong place!
Both of you are talking about the red one?
(26 Dec 2019, 04:53 )princesitanatty Wrote: Both of you are talking about the red one?
yes... I have it in clear though as I clicked the wrong box when ordering... not that it matters as it horrible!! lol
Do anyone experienced with 3d printed cages? I want to try, but cannot find good blueprint (with separated ring, not full closed-type and inescapable).
(08 Jan 2020, 17:54 )kor faeron Wrote: Do anyone experienced with 3d printed cages? I want to try, but cannot find good blueprint (with separated ring, not full closed-type and inescapable).
not tried printing any myself but I did get one in the past from shapeways the X3 Espresso I think??
Texture was a bit odd... not sure id bother with another one made with that technology
(08 Jan 2020, 20:24 )ltxrob Wrote:
(08 Jan 2020, 17:54 )kor faeron Wrote: Do anyone experienced with 3d printed cages? I want to try, but cannot find good blueprint (with separated ring, not full closed-type and inescapable).
not tried printing any myself but I did get one in the past from shapeways the X3 Espresso I think??
Texture was a bit odd... not sure id bother with another one made with that technology

There may be some here or here

Just got a 3D printer myself, so will try some
Recently found this link for the cellmate remote chastity device. dose anyone have one?? Looking for a real review. 

Source: https://youtu.be/V_Ew0v8vldU
Or the website is cellmatechastity.com. save having to freeze/post/leave keys with someone.
(22 Jan 2020, 20:42 )Gagme Wrote: Recently found this link for the cellmate remote chastity device.

It's a cool idea, but it looks really large and boxy. I'm not sure anyone would be able to hide that under their pants during their day to day life. Also, do you have to charge it constantly? That seems rather inconvenient.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 689 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,449 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 746 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,750 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1