Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
0.6mm Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Single With Mouthpiece breathing tube Costume Handmade Clothing RLM296
$43.32-28%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$187.31-39%

anime fetish
New Faux Leather Club Mini Dress Women Sexy PU Hot Erotic Latex Catsuit Clubwear Shiny Lingerie Pleated Dresses Fetish Costumes
$180.58-25%

crossdress
Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Transgender Crossdresser Thong Fake Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Gay Shemale Camel Toe Underwear
$66.43-30%

prostate stimulation
Outdoor Silicone Anal Plug Women/male G-spot masturbation Sex Toys Butt Plug Adult Game Unisex Prostate Massage Anus Stimulation
$2.80

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02-3%

electro stimulation device
Body Massager Electric TENS Back Neck Massager Electro Muscle Electrotherapy Stimulator Treatments Relax Slimming Massage Device
$179.75-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 14,379
» Latest member: bfluffy
» Forum threads: 3,103
» Forum posts: 68,592

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Miscellaneous fetish item...
Forum: Fetish shopping
Last Post: madjack
29 minutes ago
» Replies: 226
» Views: 110,671
Kei's MindWarp
Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish
Last Post: Like Ra
1 hour ago
» Replies: 945
» Views: 305,878
Sissification hypnosis (W...
1 hour ago
» Replies: 1,003
» Views: 1,141,767
Bambi Sleep stuff
Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult
Last Post: sensitivesix
3 hours ago
» Replies: 1,705
» Views: 817,466
Self bondage using electr...
Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction
Last Post: slaafruben
7 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 207
Bellmar's Bambi project
Last Post: bellmar
Today, 01:11
» Replies: 264
» Views: 55,040
Fetish in mainstream medi...
Forum: General
Yesterday, 22:16
» Replies: 731
» Views: 302,958
Sleepydoll/Sleepyhead st...
Last Post: SensualTiffany
Yesterday, 21:35
» Replies: 55
» Views: 23,979
RetroShare certs
Forum: Various technical topics
Yesterday, 17:17
» Replies: 1,572
» Views: 208,502
General ramblings and eve...
Forum: Off-topic
Last Post: Anne
Yesterday, 13:54
» Replies: 148
» Views: 33,078
Leohex review
Forum: Lycra
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Yesterday, 08:48
» Replies: 241
» Views: 55,826
Self-Bondage Art
Forum: Self-Bondage Art
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Yesterday, 05:53
» Replies: 372
» Views: 338,503
Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mani...
Yesterday, 02:10
» Replies: 828
» Views: 220,137
Urethral sounds
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 00:36
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,474
Chastity The good! & The ...
Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys
Yesterday, 00:29
» Replies: 885
» Views: 173,969
Boys in feminine clothes ...
Forum: All things CD/Xplay/TV/TS/TG/Drag/Sissies/femboys
27 Apr 2024, 23:38
» Replies: 92
» Views: 51,426
Bellmar's Bambi contracts...
Last Post: rebroad
27 Apr 2024, 18:52
» Replies: 33
» Views: 5,415
1 Million views!
Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures
Last Post: ltxrob
27 Apr 2024, 09:33
» Replies: 4
» Views: 205
Drawing and 3D models
Last Post: q1911
26 Apr 2024, 13:59
» Replies: 386
» Views: 92,694
In Lycra (swimsuit, leota...
Forum: Lycra
26 Apr 2024, 02:58
» Replies: 75
» Views: 33,416
Scary potent hypno-files
Last Post: NotSpoogeanator
25 Apr 2024, 18:47
» Replies: 178
» Views: 206,853
Body & mind state control...
Last Post: Michael
25 Apr 2024, 15:33
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3,034
Bondage on eBay - interes...
Forum: Bondage shopping
Last Post: Max515
25 Apr 2024, 05:51
» Replies: 124
» Views: 77,681
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypn...
Last Post: hypno.orgasmatronic
25 Apr 2024, 04:45
» Replies: 2,159
» Views: 1,041,136
Futanari (girls with cock...
Last Post: Bound Whore
24 Apr 2024, 22:46
» Replies: 174
» Views: 101,955

MJ-SB02/2013 – Crouching in the vacuum bag
Posted by: madjack - 22 Mar 2013, 14:35 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (1)

I was so aroused (but not yet satisfied) by my first session that, after a short break to refresh myself and take on fluids, I had to try again, but this time a new scene …

Equipment:

70den open crotch nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den open crotch nylon bodysuit
20den sheer pantyhose
6 knee-highs
Large butt plug
High-heeled ankle boots
Black Lycra body
Rope
Condom
Wooden bondage post
Home-made ‘penis’ gag (with hole to connect to breather tube)
Duct tape
Large plastic bag with attached breather tube
Elastic band
Vacuum cleaner
Digital timer
Ear Plugs

The session:

This session was a lesson in preparation and also in knowing your limits. The preparation was that I’d constructed a simple ‘bondage post’ and base that would allow me to wear my high-heeled ankle boots inside the bag, without risk on puncture, and experience the feeling of being bound upright to a rigid pole behind my back. I had added both the boots and my favourite sexy black Lycra body (just for the ‘look’ of it), which simply went on top of what I’d worn before.

Knowing my limits came later… 😟

sb0201 post.png   
1. Pole position – the bondage post inside the bag, sitting on a towel to further protect the bag from damage on sharp edges

sb0202 me.png   
2. Is this thing on? – a candid shot of me double checking that the video is recording

sb0203 getting in.png   
3. Getting into position – originally I had intended to be stood upright, but the bag was fractionally too short, so I had removed the original 1.8m post and replaced it with a 1m tall one. To work with the shorter post, but retain the boots I wanted to wear, I decided to squat/crouch down on my thighs with my back against the post. Note that I’ve tucked both the rope and extra knee-highs in the top of my lycra body.

sb0204 sealed fate.png   
4. Getting the seal right – no matter how often I do this I always, always, seem to leave a gap in the seal at the first attempt (as it did this time)

sb0205 encased.png   
5. Double encased hands and rope is ready to go – I’ve pulled two knee-highs over each hand, up and over my elbows, and the pre-coiled rope is ready for my wrists

sb0206 waiting 1.png     sb0206 waiting 2.png   
6. Roped to the post and waiting – by forcing my wrists through the coiled rope from opposite directions (from left to right & right to left) and then twisting them so that they both pointed downwards they are now tightly bound together behind both my back and the post

sb0207 leak.png   
7. First cycle and a leak – damn it! The plastic pulls tight, but not tight enough and I can feel a cool draft from a leak in the seal near my head. I have to wait for the one minute cycle to end before I can fix this because although the seal isn’t 100% the vacuum is strong enough to render my hands truly helpless.

The leak is hopefully fixed and now I wait – I’ve re-sealed the opening and am awaiting the 5 minute cycle to begin. My knees and calf muscles are starting to ache a bit, but I’m so excited at the imminent helplessness that I ignore the discomfort.

sb0208 tighter now.png   
8. Oh yes, that’s better, if not perfect – the seal is still leaking but only a little and vacuum is very effectively holding me utterly helpless.

sb0209 hurting so much.png     sb0209 so helpless.png   
9. Oh dear, that hurts Help – this is turning out to be one of the longest 5 minutes of my life. My knees and calves are burning with the enforced position I’m in, whilst at the same time I’m aroused by my helplessness to escape. I urgently want the pain to stop Scare3 , but not the bondage, which I want to be more especially around my head (that leak means the pressure is nowhere near as intense as before). Mixed emotions of fear and pleasure, desperate to be free and longing to be bound – I am not a masochist and this session proves it, but still I revel in the helplessness I’ve created for myself.

sb0210 free...png     sb0210 ..dom.png   
10. Sweet release – that felt more like 5 hours, but at last I am free and able to stretch out my lower legs.

What went well?

The bondage post - it really worked and was much better than I had imagined when combined with the wrist loops and vacuum. All in all a sensationally erotic addition to the session and one I WILL try again as soon as possible… once my legs recover that is!

The penis gag and breather tube combination – as I stayed stuck and head bowed towards my knees, helpless in my self-imposed bondage, I could feel the steady flow of saliva from by drooling mouth as it dribbled down the breather tube and dripped between my encased thighs. Somehow, through the discomfort of my predicament, this seemed to be an erotic event beyond my normal understanding. I began to fantasise about the steady drip falling onto the head of my cock, teasing and tormenting me in my helplessness – this needs further investigation…

The safety timeout of 5 minutes – thank the gods I’d stuck with 5 and that it wasn’t 10, 15, 20 or more! Lessons learnt! ❗

What could be improved?

Not rushing in like a fool and pushing myself too far – this was turned out to be a very risky scene and I should have been much more careful and undertaken a proper ‘dry run’ first. Had I cramped up or simply been in too much pain the consequences could have been very serious indeed. The minimum would have been a badly strained muscle and I might have fallen over, which could have been much, much worse. Sometimes we have to learn some hard lessons and fortunately for me this one was not as hard as it could have been.

That seal again – help me someone, there must be a better way to make an airtight temporary seal when you’re inside a plastic bag.

Play safe… at the very least play safer than me Shok

MJ

Print this item

MJ-SB01/2013 – Unexpected opportunity for vacuum bag fun
Posted by: madjack - 22 Mar 2013, 13:07 - Forum: MadJack's Self-Bondage Adventures - Replies (4)

For all the right reasons I unexpectedly found myself ‘home alone’ for a day or two and after so long without any self-bondage fun I just had to play….

Equipment:
70den open crotch nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den open crotch nylon bodysuit
20den sheer pantyhose
6 knee-highs
Large butt plug
Rope (not used)
Condom
Small wooden stool
Home-made ‘penis’ gag
Duct tape
Large plastic bag with attached breather tube
Elastic band
Vacuum cleaner
Digital timer
Ear Plugs

The session:

You have to understand that I’ve not had any chance for SB fun for over 6 months, and to say I was desperate and understatement: I was, quite literally, gagging for it!

The plan was simple – for my session I would be ‘wearing’ a plug in my ass, a gag in my mouth (secured with duct tape and two knee-highs for added ‘mmmppphhh’) , more plugs in my ears and a combination of bodysuits, pantyhose and knee-highs to encase my body in (not to forget the condom over my cock, just in case I got too excited). My bondage would be achieved by the tried and trusted vacuum bag method, with a twist of using a small wooden stool to position myself on.

sb0101toys ready.jpg   
1. All the kit laid out and ready to go – I didn’t use the rope in this session

sb0102 getting in.png   
2. Getting set inside the bag, I’ve used a towel to protect the bag from damage by the stool legs and also filled the space under the stool with pillows to stop the bag ‘bursting’ inwards (which happened in the past).

sb0103 sealing.png   
3. Sealing the bag – I use a strong elastic band to do this, low tech but effective. I also completed my encasement by adding the knee-highs over hands, two on each, for almost 100% encasement in nylon.

sb0104 waiting.png   
4. Now all I can do is wait - I’ve allowed myself plenty of time to get everything ready and am now sealed in the bag awaiting my fate… it always seems such a long time, but anything less means I will be racing against the timer to get ready. Anticipation is all part of the fun too…

The first 1 minute cycle begins – the vacuum has started and the air is being sucked out of my plastic world.

sb0105 cycle starts.png   
5. Tight, but not sealed – Oh, it’s so wonderful to feel the plastic tighten around my body, but there is a problem with the seal and I’m only partially vacuum packed.

sb0106 first cycle.png   
6. Found the leak and holding it closed – now the bag is very tight and my arms are trapped by my head, not what I planned but very nice indeed.

1minute session finished, 4 minutes to reset – I’ve programmed in a 4 minute ‘break’ during which I can abort the session or, as I am doing now, re-set everything for the long 5 minutes that will follow

sb0107 5 min start.png   
7. 5 minutes have just started - The seal is now leak-proof and the plastic vacuum packing is soooo tight I could, almost, cum with the pleasure of the feeling.

sb0108 ass.png   
8. Does my ass look big in this? – Oh my! The plastic is so tight that the butt-plug is being forced deeper inside me, just a little but enough to feel the change. Shamefully (or not) this is when I fantasise the most about being taken up the ass… I really wanted is to happen so badly… Shok Blush

sb0109 again.png     sb0109 even more.png     sb0109 more.png   
9. Again, again! – ahh the ecstasy, this is incredible; I’m trying different positions and each one is just amazing. I am so tightly clasped by the plastic that I have no option but to endure (enjoy!) the 1 minute, then 5 minutes of each session, then escape to reset the timer and start over again. I wish I could go longer, but…

What went well?

When the bag is properly airtight the feeling inside my plastic and nylon encased bondage is as intensely erotic as any solo play I’ve ever experienced.

It is difficult to find the words to explain how erotic I find the sensation of being clamped, (almost crushed) in a skin tight cocoon that is rendering me so totally helpless. (The nearest feeling I can think of is when I used to regularly swim and could safely breathe out and sink to the bottom of the deepest water in a swimming pool. The weight of 2.5m of water pressing my to the floor of the pool was similar, but not as intense).

The plastic around my head was especially erotic during these sessions: with a perfect seal to the bag my head was so tightly compressed that my eye-lids where forced shut and saliva was being sucked from the sides of my mouth, despite multiple layers of duct tape sealing the penis gag in – incredibly sexy.

The penis gag – what a DIY success this has been! When my session ended the saliva in my mouth was literally pouring out, which for reasons I can’t explain was unbelievably erotic at the time.

The incredible fantasies of the position I was in made it more enjoyable, I’ve aeady confessed to one, but there are others I remember thinking about… dare I tell you?Blush

Using two cameras – did you notice the shots are from different angles? I think I need to work on my ‘directors cut’ but not bad for a first attempt.

What could be improved?

If only I could perfect the seal so that every session was this good – no matter what I try the only consistently good solution seems to be to use an elastic band, but it is awkward and prone to failure.

I want to find a bigger or at least longer bag (this one is a king size mattress protector) possibly in a slightly heavier gauge plastic – any ideas?

As always I want a 100% fool proof and safe way of extending the sessions, without having to leave the vacuum cleaner running (overheating risk, plus the noise).

Play safe

MJ

Print this item

Need some advice
Posted by: Jiraiya - 21 Mar 2013, 23:01 - Forum: Pantyhose & stockings - Replies (1)

delete

Print this item

Shiny Hot Babes In Latex
Posted by: bumblee - 18 Mar 2013, 22:41 - Forum: Latex - Replies (260)

[Image: th_448404994_DSCN9317_123_541lo.JPG] [Image: th_448410997_DSCN9189_123_570lo.JPG] [Image: th_448419186_DSCN9186_123_146lo.JPG] [Image: th_448425426_DSCN9199_123_49lo.JPG] [Image: th_448431857_DSCN9264_123_85lo.JPG]

size - 12 mb / res - 1024x680 / pic - 111

http://ultramegabit.com/file/details/VsPuA3bXjs

[Image: a6bb8a243512486.jpg] [Image: 00a53e243512494.jpg] [Image: fcda3f243512503.jpg]

15 mb / 156 pic

http://uploaded.net/file/0v2sxjb

Print this item

Hot Swimsuit Girls
Posted by: bumblee - 18 Mar 2013, 20:32 - Forum: Lycra - Replies (6)

[Image: 78ef5b233324608.jpg] [Image: 30af23233324661.jpg] [Image: 3a5230233324704.jpg]

Print this item

Rubber Eva Shop
Posted by: Like Ra - 14 Mar 2013, 17:57 - Forum: Latex shopping - Replies (9)

Please share your experience with Rubber Eva shop here.

eBay.com store: Rubber-Eva-Shop
UK Store: Rubber-Eva-Shop
DE Store: Rubber-Eva-Shop

Related blog posts:

Print this item

Quiet time, reflecting on life and waiting for ice to melt
Posted by: DressBindFun - 10 Mar 2013, 20:23 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - Replies (12)

Put myself in the white room bound to the chair and sit quietly for an hour or two waiting for the ice to melt

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 whiteroom.jpg   
Print this item

Bound to a street sign for fun
Posted by: DressBindFun - 09 Mar 2013, 00:03 - Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions - No Replies

set up the camera for motion on the street, got dressed in my favorite woods next to the road, just popped out of woods when no one was coming, connected my hands to a rope from the sign with a slip knot, waited for a car to pass, pulled the slip knot and ran back into the woods, the car just drove on by....wonder what they are think now ?

Print this item

Lycra and Zentai shop - Bonhoo
Posted by: vivy - 05 Mar 2013, 03:50 - Forum: Lycra shopping - Replies (15)

For most of zentai fans that they will wear zentai suits in summer days,and they like showing their sexy zentai full body suit as well.
[Image: ob_1ae12c298232196b97a757dae97292f2_cxb.jpg]
So you don't miss the good chance of that,you won't feel hot if you wear a modal zentai,which is the best zentai for you in the summer.

Print this item

3d printing and fetish life.
Posted by: petrolio - 04 Mar 2013, 16:05 - Forum: General - Replies (2)

with home 3d printing on the rise it's rather obvious that it's going to have a pronounced impact on consumerism, but how about fetish life?

what ideas are feasible with the technology to make plastic parts on demand? I've shortly explored this area before with a three-way rope lock that would work wonders for bondage, but I'm curious what other applications we can find.

tl;dr; what would you do with a 3d printer?

Print this item