Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Apr 2015, 05:14 )blacktights19 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that's me.
Great! Welcome! 😉

This is my jogging outfit: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4090
Pantyhose are ideal for riding a bike or jogging

[attachment=14884][attachment=14885][attachment=14886]
very short skirt with lime green tights
two more

ssqman

[attachment=14944]
Me having a little fun...

ssqman

[attachment=14946]
My outfit for the gym...

ssqman

(30 Apr 2015, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Pantyhose are ideal for riding a bike or jogging
Yes indeed they are!
Ex-police officer Aaron Carty has quit his job for a change of career...there seems to be a wardrobe malfunction at 0:39 (which is fixed later).

[attachment=14961]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Ohsyyb0OZ9s
[/video]

http://www.beyonceexp.com/

ssqman

[attachment=14962]
Having some fun...
Just to share my experience of wearing hose in public today...

It was evening where the lights doesn't make my hose too obvious. I'm wearing flip-flops so I wore my 5-toed pantyhose. I was meeting my friends to have a drink, feeling advanturous I decided to wear my hose out.

But just halfway to the pub where I was meeting them I felt scared. So I dropped off to a nearby mall to change out my hose *feeling cowardly*.

When I entered the mall, my heart pumped very fast. I was very nervous. Frantically I went to find a toilet while looking at everybody, checking them if they were checking out my hose. It seemed like nobody cares but I can't stop my nervousness.

Finally I found a toilet and quickly changed out my hose. I felt lost. As in I felt that I couldn't keep up my promise to stay on wearing hose. After which I went to the pub.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. If I make myself drunk I would have the confidence to wear hose despite what others think of me. I then drank a bit more than I should. I'm quite tipsy but not too drunk.

Aftet drinking till I'm ready, I went to the toilet to change in my hose, moments before we left. I went back to my friends in hose and they didn't notice. This is the first time I'm wearing hose in front of them.

Thanks to the night darkness it didn't make my hose obvious enough. I think I still wouldn't dare to wear hose in broad daylight despite being drunk. The alcohol made me numb to everything, I didn't care of how the public view me (if they have) and I barely feel my hose on me. It felt so natural.

Not long after we proceeded to return home. Walking among my friends in hose felt so good. It made me think 'well, if I'm not even noticing my hose on me how would you all?' Of course I was drunk to the point I can barely see my hose on me. I went from the pub to home in hose without backing out halfway.

After this episode it made me think. All the nervousness and fear come from my own mind. Nobody is really noticing my hose at all and even if they do, they didn't seem to stare at me. Of course this happened at night where there isn't enough light to make my hose too obvious. During daytime the daylight is too strong, I cannot think of any scenario where one doesn't notice my hose then.