Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ssqman

(03 Dec 2011, 08:15 )guytights Wrote: [ -> ]A few videos of myself in tights

Great legs!
(03 Dec 2011, 08:15 )guytights Wrote: [ -> ]A few videos of myself in tights
I like the style. Do you go outside dressed like that?
Very beautiful set of pictures! Great figure, I would love to have a partner like this just to play!

ssqman

(14 Dec 2011, 19:05 )gal6070 Wrote: [ -> ]Very beautiful set of pictures! Great figure, I would love to have a partner like this just to play!

I hear that!
A few more from Brighthose2.

[attachment=4746][attachment=4747][attachment=4748][attachment=4749][attachment=4750][attachment=4751]

The last shot is of Chacott Nude Perky (Japanese), Aristoc Ultra Shine (British), Franco Bombana Gala 15 and Levante Solare (both Italian). I like the ones without the reinforcing along the seam best, especially the Chacott ones.
(19 Dec 2011, 22:00 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I like the ones without the reinforcing along the seam best,

Yeah, me too. Found these on eBay: Franco Bombana Gala 15. No Chacott Nude Perky. Never heard about any of them, BTW.
and some pics!
I need some sheerer shiny tights, however the major dancewear manufacturers seem to have stopped selling them in black and most of the mass market ones are either too sheer or not truly sheer-to-waist. I'm expecting some Pierre Mantoux Setificato 40's before the weekend, they might be suitable...

[attachment=4878][attachment=4879][attachment=4880][attachment=4881][attachment=4882]