Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's Dale Miller. If only I could dress this way for the office (though I think plain black leather knee boots with a medium-height heel would work better with the look than the court shoes and my skirt would be more fitted than flared...):

..and in the evenings I could get a job at 'Peckers'...

EDIT: great minds think alike. The knee-boots...

...and the fitted skirt...

do you need to use the likes of photobucket for photos on here?
(07 Jul 2010, 20:17 )stephanie1963 Wrote: [ -> ]do you need to use the likes of photobucket for photos on here?

No, you do not need to. Click on "New Reply" and upload your photos as attachments. But you can use other file servers if you want. They may delete the photos later, though.
If you post more than (say) ten pics the attachments process becomes a bit unwieldy though, at least in my experience. I lose track what I've aeady attached.
Amey's been doing it again...

[attachment=719][attachment=720][attachment=721][attachment=722]
I like the style
Another set of unsorted photos of men in pantyhose:
More men in stockings this time:
Big "girls" those wrestlers. Under no circumstances I question their wrestling abilities (never seen them in "action"), but what noticed is that no exotico wrestlers have well developed muscles. Their bodies do resemble women's.