Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Dec 2013, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Kaproniik again:

His pantyhoses always fit nicely to the rest of his outfit.

I wish I was so brave.
(03 Dec 2013, 17:13 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2013, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Kaproniik again:

His pantyhoses always fit nicely to the rest of his outfit.

I wish I was so brave.

So here is a weird thing - I will happily go running in the winter, wearing shiny Lycra running tights with no trousers/shorts over them, but I would be horrified of wearing a pair of opaque tights under shorts and running in the dark. 🤔 🤔

And when I'm very brave (naughty?) and wear tights under my jeans to go shopping, I'm paranoid about being discovered and terrified that people will think I'm a pervert (even though there are men in running tights jogging past the shop!).

Convention and prejudice?

MJ
It's all in our heads... Imaginary world outside and imaginary world outside... The worlds we live in is our choice. We make it real, and the reality is very flexible.

I'm in a philosophical mood today 😁

ssqman

(03 Dec 2013, 20:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's all in our heads... Imaginary world outside and imaginary world outside... The worlds we live in is our choice. We make it real, and the reality is very flexible.

I'm is a philosophical mood today 😁

I wore my first pair of sheer nude pantyhose out in public today. It was amazing and, even more amazing, nobody noticed.

[attachment=9244]
(16 Dec 2013, 08:29 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]I wore my first pair of sheer nude pantyhose out in public today.
Congratulations!
(16 Dec 2013, 08:29 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]It was amazing
Always! 😉
(16 Dec 2013, 08:29 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]nobody noticed
Sometimes it's even disappointing 😁
Now with heels 😁
Ok, flats...
I prefer sport shoes/sneakers 😉
Hehe, ok. Not everyone is a crossdresser (like me, for instance).

ssqman

(16 Dec 2013, 18:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer sport shoes/sneakers 😉

Agreed. Heels don't really do it for me.

My next mission: doing heavy lifts in black sheer pantyhose at the gym. In gym shorts, I think it will actually look pretty cool...
(16 Dec 2013, 08:29 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]I wore my first pair of sheer nude pantyhose out in public today. It was amazing and, even more amazing, nobody noticed.

They noticed.