Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just one picture of wife and me for the start...

[attachment=19332]
(14 Jan 2016, 03:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2016, 03:21 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]Is this you Likera?
No, found somewhere 😉

At first I thought that's you, but this guy wear a pad in pantyhose as I see well...
(10 Sep 2015, 21:09 )ssqman Wrote: [ -> ]Me in my wrestling singlet with double layer hose.

Very muscular body and pantyhosed legs! So hot always!
Men in white stockings in Alexandra Stan's official video: (the sound can be turned off, actually, so can the video 😁 )

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXCgxJe1lHs
Nice colour 😉

[attachment=19507]
[attachment=19745]

I saw this guy wearing in public when I was in San Gimignano last week.

It would be great to know if anyone knows who he is.
[attachment=19760]Wasn't sure what to wear today have heaps to choose from so thought these would be nice
(29 Jul 2016, 21:48 )blacktights19 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_9456_1469825249_4f89a121eb6321ee7f1..._thumb.jpg]   

I saw this guy wearing in public when I was in San Gimignano last week.

It would be great to know if anyone knows who he is.

Ha! Several years ago I was in this shop also wearing pantyhose 😁
(02 Nov 2010, 02:35 )katria Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent photography,  being an ametuer photographer, I'm learning just how difficult it is to get that kind of crystal clarity and brightness on black clothing.  sigh...if only I had a proper studio and a proper photographer. Good thing I have GIMP to fix my crappy pics (but, alas, I'm only an ametuer GIMPer too).

Hey, we all have to start from somewhere...   I am sure that you have learned (over the past few years) that shooting in RAW will let you "play with the picture more than in a processed format.
I don't know why, but this random image really works for me:

[attachment=20055] - perhaps its simply down to being (or at least looking) more 'real' than posed?

MJ