Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am introducing myself , my name is maid_woman and i am a superherione who fight against cruel villains and villainess , pictures from my first mission, i challenge to all villains and villainess of the forum to add me to msn ( maid_woman@hotmail.com.ar ) if had the courage 😉
Hi maid_woman 😁

[attachment=3048]
(04 Apr 2011, 03:33 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Hi maid_woman 😁

Hi culmor 😉 , yes this is a art drawing made by my friend SuperGal, we are togheter bound . Sorry for my english is my second language
The Gerbe again:
[attachment=3058]
Who likes layers...?

I do 😊
[attachment=3081][attachment=3080]

It's been a while 😊
I usually wear two layers, that's enough for me. Any more and I can't feel very much through the lycra. That might be the point for some though...

I've posted AstraQ before, but his cycling outfit involves six pairs (and looks amazing):

[attachment=3082]

1X wonderbum shaper pantyhose,
3X hi-shine sheer to waist fine denier,
+ 2X deep shimmer dance tights
'Luxe Fata' tights from 'Platino', they look a lot like Wolford 'satin de-luxe' (or the half-the-price Sock Shop copies) to me...

[attachment=3398][attachment=3399][attachment=3400][attachment=3401][attachment=3402]
At ~€26 "Luxe Fata" (Shapers) is cheaper than Wolford at ~€40 and Fogal at €90. And the look is gorgeous. Sounds like a separate post/thread...