Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in pantyhose (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ssqman

[attachment=15948][attachment=15947]

Me in my wrestling singlet with double layer hose.
[attachment=16417] No idea what's going on there, but wearing pantyhose to the swimming pool is fun
[attachment=16418] Must say the same about walking in pantyhose on the beach. Love that feeling.
[attachment=16419] Winter is coming
Well, it is a man in pantyhose...

[attachment=16830]

MJ

ssqman

[attachment=16843]
Just shaved and hosed...
[attachment=17063]
(10 Jul 2009, 13:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Following a popular demand creating this thread. You can upload your photos here.
It would be nice if you could add some comments to the photos, like pantyhose/tights brand/model, if they were worn in public, general experience, etc.

If it's not you on the photo - where this picture was taken (if known).

these are photo of me in my tights with my mini and heels for photo purposes for that fashion look  brand didn't say but i bet they are CDR Uppsala got them in 6 different colors never worn in public not into ridicule from the public for they dont except men wearing even if your a straight male and wear as fashion and not for fetish reasons
got them from ebay seller madame fantasy or you can find them from web search madame fantasy.com
Compression tights ad:

[attachment=17151]