Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Silicone Anal Dildos for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Animal dildos Realistic Adult Masturbation Fixed to prevent rotation
$32.66-53%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup Silicone 9-point Vagina Bodysuit Silk Cotton Crossdresser Silicone Breast Fake Boobs Pussy Shemale Transgender 1G
$897.46-60%

rolecos
ROLECOS Beidou Swimsuit Summer Girl One Piece Swimwear Strappy Design Women Bikini Bathing Beachwear Swimming Suit
$32.73-58%

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2115.29

stainless steel penis
CHASTE BIRD 2022 316 Stainless Steel Metal HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$36.26

aonihua women one
Summer Surfing Swimwear Women Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Bathing Suit Swimsuit Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

click lock bondage cage
Penis Lock Chastity Device Set Small Long Male Padlock Penis Cock Cage Click & Lock Bondage Belt Cock Ring Slave Restrained Man
$12.34-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to get this Leotard?
(15 Apr 2020, 19:44 )LeotardLover Wrote: I commented how cool she looked and stood out in a class of women wearing yoga tights and jog bras. She then told me she loved wearing leotards and suggested I would look good wearing one which caught me off guard. I had to double take to make sure she wasn't joking and she wasn't. Then I told her about my past and she was both blown away and turned on. We later met for drinks and hung out until we started dating.  
What a fascinating story! I bet so many would envy you both!
(16 Apr 2020, 01:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Apr 2020, 20:02 )LeotardLover Wrote: The party is metallic themed and they are all our friends
This finally explains it!

I posted that it was metallic themed a week ago or whenever I posted the alternative (to Hiro Gato) suits that I bought but good that you saw it this time. Yes, its a metallic clothing theme.
(16 Apr 2020, 01:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Apr 2020, 19:44 )LeotardLover Wrote: I commented how cool she looked and stood out in a class of women wearing yoga tights and jog bras. She then told me she loved wearing leotards and suggested I would look good wearing one which caught me off guard. I had to double take to make sure she wasn't joking and she wasn't. Then I told her about my past and she was both blown away and turned on. We later met for drinks and hung out until we started dating.  
What a fascinating story! I bet so many would envy you both!

I don't know about envy, it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter. I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids. I'm sure there are others here with the same luck.
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I don't know about envy,
All in a good sense 😊

(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter.
Yes for me, but it's more about acceptance, they are more about wool and fur 😊

(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
Yep, they shouldn't know everything. Though, I've no idea what they know, actually 😁
(16 Apr 2020, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
Yep, they shouldn't know everything. Though, I've no idea what they know, actually 😁

I read a comment of yours about LeoHex tights I think, where you bought yourself some, your wife and daughter and waited until your daughter came home to try them to see her reaction. I think your daughter said something like, they don't fit her well but fit you better...which I found different. Just haven't heard of men sharing things like leotard, tights and pantyhose fetishes with their daughter or kids. Not wrong, just different.
(16 Apr 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: where you bought yourself some, your wife and daughter and waited until your daughter came home to try them to see her reaction. I think your daughter said something like, they don't fit her well but fit you better...which I found different.
Almost 😊 These are the posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid37563
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37601

Though, a couple of times we were wearing the same pantyhose (in public, that is), and a couple of times I complained, that her pantyhose are too small, because I confused them with mine and they ended up way below from where they should be 😁 (Our favourite pantyhose are nur Die "Hüft" and "Transparent" 15den - same colour)
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter. I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
(16 Apr 2020, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote: it's more about acceptance, they are more about wool and fur

Another note. I can't say they like my fetishes, but they tolerate them. My son is quite the opposite, he neither likes my fetishes, nor tolerates them (OK, a bit 😁 )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,491 26 Apr 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,799 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,854 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,359 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,594 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)