Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
New ​Women Ultra Thin Oil Pantyhose Sheer Bodysuit Crotchless Body Stocking Open Crotch Jumpsuit Nightgown
$87.60-40%

anime bondage
White Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$37.16-38%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--4)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

crossdress fetish
Anime fetish zentai suit with cleavage line crossdresser silicone breast boob form custom original BJD lovely doll skin bodysuit
$295.22-9%

latex fetish
Womens Sexy Erotic Latex Leather Bodysuit Cupless Crotchless Teddy Leather Lingerie Latex Catsuit Fetish Teddies Costume
$168.04-37%

transparent pantyhose
SP&CITY Dot Printed Transparent Sexy Women's Pantyhose Breathable Tights Anti Stripping Silk Arbitrarily Cut Thin Stocking
$3.28

shiny swimsuit
New sexy women Shiny High fork one-piece see through swimsuit Tights Plus size men Silky long sleeve white body suit Back zipper
$331.43-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Where to get this Leotard?
(01 Apr 2020, 23:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Apr 2020, 06:48 )LeotardLover Wrote: "Sexy Shiny Silver Metallic Leather Scoop Neck Swimsuit Belted Thong Swimwear in Gunmetal One-Piece Bodysuit Beach Wear 2020"
This one looks interesting (I like belts), but I'm not sure if it's suitable for men, unless they have perfect figure and absolutely hairless skin. Also, not quite suitable for wearing with not-special pantyhose (like most high-cut swimsuits).

The belt buckles are flimsy, cheap and ugly. The picture makes it look okay, but normally I'm not one to buy such a thing. Unexpectedly, the quality is nice and material thick but the belts can't be removed, the suit wouldn't stay in place and I think it might fall apart. It looks intriguing on the girl in the pic. I suspect many girls bought the suit for the same reason.
And what about these?

https://superleaguetriathlon.com/slt-sta...n-zaferes/
Since I can't find the right metallic leotard, my girlfriend wants me to wear one of the metallic ski suits below, I have matching mittens, a TT&Co open face helmet with mirror bubble shield and matching knee-high moon boots.

martasilv.JPG   

She also likes this pink 4505 which I own also, but I don't have matching gloves or boots.

4505pink1.png     4505pink2.png   

I love the metallic ski suits but worry I would burn up, especially indoors at a party.

What do you guys think, leotard or ski suit?
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: What do you guys think, leotard or ski suit?

Sorry, what's the occasion to wear it? Are you actually going to a party?
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: Since I can't find the right metallic leotard, my girlfriend wants me to wear one of the metallic ski suits below
I love this phrase! 😋

(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: What do you guys think, leotard or ski suit?
For skiing a leotard is definitely the best choice! Ski suits are only good for swimming pools.

😁
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=40092]
I like this one 😋

(06 Apr 2020, 20:17 )essanym Wrote: Sorry, what's the occasion to wear it? Are you actually going to a party?
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love the metallic ski suits but worry I would burn up, especially indoors at a party.
I take it it's not only for parties, or... ?

Anyway, just wear a leotard under the ski suit, so you will be prepared for quite a few of possible cases 😋
(06 Apr 2020, 17:36 )unicast Wrote: And what about these?

https://superleaguetriathlon.com/slt-sta...n-zaferes/
Nope - open back. Too open back. (And too low cut for @LeotardLover 😉 )
(06 Apr 2020, 20:17 )essanym Wrote:

Sorry, what's the occasion to wear it?  Are you actually going to a party?

Yup, it's a metallic clothing/costume party.
(06 Apr 2020, 21:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=40092] 
I like this one 😋

(06 Apr 2020, 20:17 )essanym Wrote: Sorry, what's the occasion to wear it? Are you actually going to a party?
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love the metallic ski suits but worry I would burn up, especially indoors at a party.
I take it it's not only for parties, or... ?

Anyway, just wear a leotard under the ski suit, so you will be prepared for quite a few of possible cases 😋

No, that pink Asos 4505 suit is made for skiing. It has real insulation, though its not down (just made to look like a down suit), it's some kind of synthetic insulation like Thinslate I think the tag said. 

The Silver one is also made for skiing, its got some other synthetic insulation + foam to make it puffy and warm for Russia winters but its not down judging from the price which was like $500 USD I think. 

Suits by Club Exx which are sold by Dolls Kill, those are for parties, not skiing/snowboarding because they lack insulation, its just something in there to make it look puffy but it has zero insulation property... people still wear them skiing anyway because they don't know better...they think if it looks like a snowsuit it is.
(06 Apr 2020, 21:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Apr 2020, 17:38 )LeotardLover Wrote: Since I can't find the right metallic leotard, my girlfriend wants me to wear one of the metallic ski suits below
I love this phrase! 😋

For skiing a leotard is definitely the best choice! Ski suits are only good for swimming pools.

😁

If I wear the snowsuit I probably won't wear a leotard or tights, it would be too hot. I need something wicking like a wool shirt and probably boxers. I'm not 100% on the snowsuit, just my gf is. She loves those suits. I'm still looking for a cool shiny silver leo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,198 2 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,676 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,609 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,347 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,571 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)