Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
2022 New Red Pantyhose Female Year Red Socks Sexy Anti-hook Silk Velvet Pantyhose Wedding Bride's Leggings For Women
$20.67

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

1d oil stockings
1D Thigh High Non-slip Stockings Cuban Heel Back Seam Stockings Sexy Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Over Knee Lace Socks For Party
$5.31-21%

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$6.55

high waist faux leather
Women's Autumn Sexy Pu Leather Leggings Ladies Winter High Waist Trousers Girl Multicolour Tights Stretch Soft Thin Fleece Pants
$141.19

gothic lolita
Lolita Lace Bowknot Gloves Y2K Fingerless Gothic Winter Warm Sunscreen Sleeve False Sleeve Gloves Women JK Clothing Accessories
$46.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to get this Leotard?
(06 Apr 2020, 23:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: wool shirt
WOOOOOOOOOL???????
(06 Apr 2020, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Apr 2020, 23:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: wool shirt
WOOOOOOOOOL???????

Oh yeah! Wool has the best wicking and breathable properties. Cotton is bad. Some of the best t's are made from wool. You're probably thinking winter weight wool but it comes in varying types and thickness. Ever heard of Smartwool socks? They are the best for hiking, skiing, running, walking and everyday wear.
I can't stand wool directly to my skin 😁 And wool definitely does not make things colder when
(06 Apr 2020, 23:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: it would be too hot.

But again we are all different, what makes things much more interesting 😉
(07 Apr 2020, 09:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I can't stand wool directly to my skin 😁 And wool definitely does not make things colder when
(06 Apr 2020, 23:21 )LeotardLover Wrote: it would be too hot.

But again we are all different, what makes things much more interesting 😉

It's looking like i'll probably have to wear the snowsuit. My gf found a silver foil unitard at the mall and bought it, it has a high neck like the Hiro Gato leotards, which is thick and stands up by itself. It's going to take getting used to. My gf thinks it's necessary to wear to complete the look. 

I can't find anything online that says if foil spandex is breathable. It's VERY thick material. Wearing the snowsuit, mittens, moon boots and a helmet with bubble shield is going to be extremely hot. I'm worried even though the foil unitard might look cool, it may cause me to overheat faster. Such thick material has to be hot to wear in the first place.
(11 Apr 2020, 20:33 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'm worried even though the foil unitard might look cool, it may cause me to overheat faster. Such thick material has to be hot to wear in the first place.
As always. Questions! 😊

- Is the idea to wear this unitard underneath the snowsuit or instead?
- What for party is it going to be?
- Does your girlfriend like you in such clothes (swimsuits/leotards/pantyhose/etc) or is it a special party?

If the former - additional congratulations! In any case - please be careful - parties are dangerous nowacoronadays...
(12 Apr 2020, 01:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Apr 2020, 20:33 )LeotardLover Wrote: I'm worried even though the foil unitard might look cool, it may cause me to overheat faster. Such thick material has to be hot to wear in the first place.
As always. Questions! 😊

- Does your girlfriend like you in such clothes (swimsuits/leotards/pantyhose/etc) or is it a special party?

If the former - additional congratulations! In any case - please be careful - parties are dangerous nowacoronadays...

My girlfriend wants me to wear the unitard under the suit for the tall silver foil turtleneck, but she also suggested the suit should be zipped all the way shut with the helmet which defeats the need for the turtleneck. 

I guess she wants it for when I unzip the suit (if I do). I don't know. If it were a leotard, I would wear it, but this is a full very thick silver foil unitard with feet, attached gloves and hood which would be hot to wear on it's own.
As always. Questions! 😊

We met (my girlfriend and I) in a pilates class, she wore a high-cut leg black spandex tank leotard and wore yoga pants and a t-shirt. I commented how cool she looked and stood out in a class of women wearing yoga tights and jog bras. She then told me she loved wearing leotards and suggested I would look good wearing one which caught me off guard. I had to double take to make sure she wasn't joking and she wasn't. Then I told her about my past and she was both blown away and turned on. We later met for drinks and hung out until we started dating.  

She loves everything I do and we collect dance wear, ski suits, wetsuits, snowsuits, etc. together. She's also tall like me, so we can wear each others clothes.
As always. Questions! 😊

This is the suit and options i'm wearing....

The is the suit...   suit1.jpg     suit2.jpg   

And matching mittens...   suit3.jpg   

This is the helmet...   helmet.jpg   

Mirror bubble shield...   helmet2.jpg   

I was going to wear these Moon Boots (I always wear them with the silver suit)   moonboot1.jpg   

But my girlfriend just bought me these...   moonboot2.jpg   

And now she wants me to consider these...   moonboot3.jpg     moonboot4.jpg   

I wore the knee high boots to a ski resort party which was a hit, everybody loved the suit which was this...   skisuitneon.jpg    and with the knee high boots neon green accents, it matched perfectly, but I'm not loving the neon for the all silver look.

Plus the knee-high boots are hard to sit down and get up in, and if I have to walk far, they are not comfortable to walk in.
As always. Questions! 😊

The party is metallic themed and they are all our friends who we all know are not sick. Yes, we will still be very careful however.
(15 Apr 2020, 20:02 )LeotardLover Wrote: The party is metallic themed and they are all our friends
This finally explains it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 75 33,275 Today, 02:58
Last Post: Like Ra
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,688 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,630 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,349 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,572 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)