Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Sexy PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Fetish One Armbinder Glove Bondage Restraint Sex Toy Women Adult Bondage Kit
$24.18-55%

corset
Fajas Colombianas High Waist Trainer Body Shapewear Slimming Sheath Women Flat Belly Butt Lifter Shapers Panties Push Up Corset
$44.56-50%

ballet high heels
Soft Forefoot Insert Pad Women's High Heels Toe Plug Half Sponge Ballet Shoes Cushion Feet Filler Insoles Anti-Pain Adjust
$2.67-43%

leather pencil skirt
2022 Autumn Winter Women Sexy Midi Leather Skirts Solid Black High Waist Office Pencil Slit Skirt For Women
$33.28-39%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay Costume Spider Man costume Remy Tony Hero returns with rubber stereoscopic eyes that don't hurt the eyes
$32.67-34%

transparent dress
Women Sexy Stage Shining Rhinestone Sequins Dress Evening Prom Birthday Dress Transparent Performance Singer Club Host Dress
$94.73-27%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica ,Free Shipping
$32.67-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to get this Leotard?
(31 Mar 2020, 21:09 )Zooy Wrote: The last one definitely looks special/interesting. Why don't we see that on the beach?
If the first one is a bit disappointing, call yourself a victim of good photography. I do not think I like the sleeves though.

The sleeves are loose like that on mine to, and I studied the size chart closely. They are very long and just too large circumference wise. I guess that was the fashion style they were going for because it looks deliberate.
(31 Mar 2020, 21:09 )Zooy Wrote: The last one definitely looks special/interesting. Why don't we see that on the beach?

I think you would have to go to a resort where Europeans go. I don't think American women would wear that but anything is possible. I'm not sure I like the buckles now that I scrutinize them. I was more or less blinded by the silver metallic fabric. 

If anyone is interested in this suit, it's sold on Aliexpress under the shop OULING Official Store, its listed as "Sexy Shiny Silver Metallic Leather Scoop Neck Swimsuit Belted Thong Swimwear in Gunmetal One-Piece Bodysuit Beach Wear 2020". The store sells lots of swimsuits and bodysuits for cheap.
(01 Apr 2020, 06:38 )LeotardLover Wrote:
(31 Mar 2020, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: @LeotardLover - please upload images directly into the forum (see how I tweaked your post), never hotlink them!

I get the upload part but the images are then all on the bottom of the post, and I wanted them after each paragraph.

There is a tick box after the upload process alongside each image that allows you to place it in the body of the post  😁
(31 Mar 2020, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: @LeotardLover - please upload images directly into the forum (see how I tweaked your post), never hotlink them!

I get the upload part but the images are then all on the bottom of the post, and I wanted them after each paragraph.

You can click on "Insert" button and insert them in any place 😊
(01 Apr 2020, 10:12 )Like Ra Wrote:

You can click on "Insert" button and insert them in any place 😊

I see! Learn something new everyday.
(31 Mar 2020, 20:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: I bought this one from eBay and received it yesterday but its so blah, it's not as shiny as the pictures look and its so low cut and boring to wear. The material is too thin and has no hold. 
Out of all models I still prefer this one. Reasons:

o- "closed" design - no chest visible, no back is visible
o- low cut - good to hide pantyhose top
o- not too tight sleeves show fit mens arms better
o- silver looks quite bright and different

However, this is disappointing:

(31 Mar 2020, 20:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: it's not as shiny as the pictures
(31 Mar 2020, 20:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: The material is too thin and has no hold.
(01 Apr 2020, 06:48 )LeotardLover Wrote: "Sexy Shiny Silver Metallic Leather Scoop Neck Swimsuit Belted Thong Swimwear in Gunmetal One-Piece Bodysuit Beach Wear 2020"
This one looks interesting (I like belts), but I'm not sure if it's suitable for men, unless they have perfect figure and absolutely hairless skin. Also, not quite suitable for wearing with not-special pantyhose (like most high-cut swimsuits).
i buy from https://splashwear.co.uk/ they have leotards and swimsuits and their sizing is spot on 😊
(03 Apr 2020, 15:20 )spandexstar Wrote: they have leotards and swimsuits and their sizing is spot on
These leotards and swimsuits are clearly from Ali. But more expensive, of course 😁
I'm trying 'this' leotard as we speak, the leotard itself fits me perfectly like it was custom made but the mock neck sorta feels like it wants to choke me at times when walking and moving, especially sitting down or standing (from sitting).

silverthingmet.jpg   

I also bought 'this' metallic long sleeve which is waaaaay to low-cut for me. Because its low-cut it doesn't fit at all. I have a body for high-cut leg leotards and swim BUT most of you like low-cut, so I'm sharing this. Maybe some of you will like it.

metllthong.png   

I bought this swimsuit also but it's yet to arrive.

Sexy-V-Neck-Shiny-Black-Metallic-Leather-Bathing-Suit-Backless-High-Cut-Monokini-Thong-Swimwear-Women.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 32,955 18 Apr 2024, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,621 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,514 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,346 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,565 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)