Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee High Boots Elastic Side Zip 10.5CM Block Thick Heels Boots Faux Leather Shoes Woman Big Size 39 42 45 49
$101.42-38%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Black Tank Sleeveless Unitard Gymnastics Bodysuit Boys Spandex Full Body Kids Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Dance Costumes
$20.45-35%

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

yizyif
Kids Girls Christmas Costume Mrs Santa Cosplay Candy Cane Striped Tutu Leotard Dress Princess Dance Outfits Figure Skating Dress
$197.13-35%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Transparent Black Clothes for Women Front Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Handmade S-LC032
$145.18-27%

crossdresser silicone mask
(BE)MEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Accessory Beauty Mask Collection Female to Male cosplay Silicone Masks
$131.89-4%

sexy
Women's Satin Nightgown Spaghetti Straps Sleep Dress Sexy V Neck Sleepwear Solid Color Nightwear Nighties Sleeveless Night Dress
$3.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to get this Leotard?
(15 Apr 2020, 19:44 )LeotardLover Wrote: I commented how cool she looked and stood out in a class of women wearing yoga tights and jog bras. She then told me she loved wearing leotards and suggested I would look good wearing one which caught me off guard. I had to double take to make sure she wasn't joking and she wasn't. Then I told her about my past and she was both blown away and turned on. We later met for drinks and hung out until we started dating.  
What a fascinating story! I bet so many would envy you both!
(16 Apr 2020, 01:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Apr 2020, 20:02 )LeotardLover Wrote: The party is metallic themed and they are all our friends
This finally explains it!

I posted that it was metallic themed a week ago or whenever I posted the alternative (to Hiro Gato) suits that I bought but good that you saw it this time. Yes, its a metallic clothing theme.
(16 Apr 2020, 01:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Apr 2020, 19:44 )LeotardLover Wrote: I commented how cool she looked and stood out in a class of women wearing yoga tights and jog bras. She then told me she loved wearing leotards and suggested I would look good wearing one which caught me off guard. I had to double take to make sure she wasn't joking and she wasn't. Then I told her about my past and she was both blown away and turned on. We later met for drinks and hung out until we started dating.  
What a fascinating story! I bet so many would envy you both!

I don't know about envy, it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter. I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids. I'm sure there are others here with the same luck.
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I don't know about envy,
All in a good sense 😊

(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter.
Yes for me, but it's more about acceptance, they are more about wool and fur 😊

(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
Yep, they shouldn't know everything. Though, I've no idea what they know, actually 😁
(16 Apr 2020, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
Yep, they shouldn't know everything. Though, I've no idea what they know, actually 😁

I read a comment of yours about LeoHex tights I think, where you bought yourself some, your wife and daughter and waited until your daughter came home to try them to see her reaction. I think your daughter said something like, they don't fit her well but fit you better...which I found different. Just haven't heard of men sharing things like leotard, tights and pantyhose fetishes with their daughter or kids. Not wrong, just different.
(16 Apr 2020, 18:24 )LeotardLover Wrote: where you bought yourself some, your wife and daughter and waited until your daughter came home to try them to see her reaction. I think your daughter said something like, they don't fit her well but fit you better...which I found different.
Almost 😊 These are the posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid37563
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid37601

Though, a couple of times we were wearing the same pantyhose (in public, that is), and a couple of times I complained, that her pantyhose are too small, because I confused them with mine and they ended up way below from where they should be 😁 (Our favourite pantyhose are nur Die "Hüft" and "Transparent" 15den - same colour)
(16 Apr 2020, 10:14 )LeotardLover Wrote: it seems you have the same thing with your wife and even your daughter. I would guess most people or parents that have a fetish like ours would hide it from their kids.
(16 Apr 2020, 10:55 )Like Ra Wrote: it's more about acceptance, they are more about wool and fur

Another note. I can't say they like my fetishes, but they tolerate them. My son is quite the opposite, he neither likes my fetishes, nor tolerates them (OK, a bit 😁 )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 72 33,123 4 hours ago
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,671 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
Last Post: MermanPet
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,599 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Last Post: MermanPet
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,347 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,571 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)