Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY New Sexy Shiny Tights Glossy Silky short sleeve Body Suit Open Crotch Pantyhose yoga Sports Bodysuit Wetsuit Bathing Suit
$85.91-38%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Glossy Lingerie Sleepwear See Through High Cut Leotard Bikini Nightwear Exotic Bodysuit Femme
$33.20

zentai
VIPFASHION Woman Crystal Damage Costume Black Mirror Jumpsuits Woman Art Print Zentai Bodysuit Girl Holiday Party Cosplay Outfit
$19.02-3%

lobudek
Men Black Long Jacket Sequins Blazer Tide Male Rock Singer Band Tuxedo Costume Bar Concert Performance Coat
$111.32-25%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

penis
SM Penis Sleeve Extender Enlargement Silicone Glans Protector Cap Replacement Penis Pump Stretcher Clamping Accessories Sex Toys
$2.27

automatic masturbator
Masturbator for Men Automatic Sucking Male Pussy Oral Vaginal Penis Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjobs Machine
$26.47-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to get this Leotard?
Does anybody know another brand that makes a silver foil leotard just like the one below?

I'm hesitant to buy from Hiro Gato, 1. I've sent 3 emails and never received a response, 2. I read others have the same experience and 3. I saw a message on Instagram from a girl who placed an order online, her credit card was charged, but after 3 weeks never heard a word from the company, no email responses nothing so she canceled the sale through her credit card company. 

Maybe Hiro Gato was intended to be a business but something happened and its no longer but the website was left up? Idk.

I need it for a upcoming party... and I know, your not supposed to be partying during COVID19 but its all good.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Leo Hiro Gato Metallic Silver 3.png     Leo Hiro Gato Metallic Silver 5.png   
(21 Mar 2020, 20:25 )LeotardLover Wrote: Hiro Gato
Just in case, Hiro Gato's thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2657
I had a good experience ordering from https://www.activewear4u.com/index.cfm Lots of options with styles and fabrics, and reasonable prices. I'm sure you could customize and get whatever look you're going for.
I can recommend these guys:https://www.fets-fash.com/s01.php?shopid...sp=en&ag=5

I've bought many many things over the years and they always come up with pleasing items made extremely well.

You can get 'off-the-peg' or custom made.

They do take several weeks though - but sometimes surprise and complete shipping much quicker.

I do not see a 'Silver Foil' finish, but they do a 'Silver Stretchlack' Which is basically PVC coated fabric (not breathable for masks!!!).

But have a look on their website and see what they have in stock.
(22 Mar 2020, 00:06 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I can recommend these guys:https://www.fets-fash.com/s01.php?shopid...sp=en&ag=5

I've bought many many things over the years and they always come up with pleasing items made extremely well.

You can get 'off-the-peg' or custom made.

They do take several weeks though - but sometimes surprise and complete shipping much quicker.

I do not see a 'Silver Foil' finish, but they do a 'Silver Stretchlack' Which is basically PVC coated fabric (not breathable for masks!!!).

But have a look on their website and see what they have in stock.

I own 3 leotards and two unitards from Fets-Flash, yes they are a great company! They have good customer service to. The women's high-cut thong leotards are very wide in the crotch, too wide for me which doesn't fit well but quality is good, very similar to Turn Arena. I've wondered if they are the same company being both German companies.
So I bought a few alternatives, curious to see what everyone thinks. 

I bought this one from eBay and received it yesterday but its so blah, it's not as shiny as the pictures look and its so low cut and boring to wear. The material is too thin and has no hold. 

silvermetallicbodysuit-0912.jpg     silvermetallicbodysuit-1421.jpg     silvermetallicbodysuit-9011.jpg   

I also bought this on eBay but I don't think I'm getting it anytime soon since it's coming from Russia. 

Leo-Silver-Metallic-Bilelika-e-Bay-1.jpg   

I bought this hologram swimsuit/leotard from Aliexpress and a black one, its listed as a faux leather-like might be interesting. These suits have a bad review by women saying the suit isn't as stretchy and fits tight in the crotch and then gets hot. The suit is also clingy and sticky if you sweat...but I'm not wearing it as a swimsuit, I'll have a pantyhose unitard underneath so none of that applies. It's only $7.50 so I hope its half way decent quality. 

silver-hologram-tank200.jpg   

And lastly, I thought this could be cool to. Tracking says Friday, I hope that's true. This could be a cool alternative. 

Sexy-Shiny-Silver-Metallic-Leather-Scoop-Neck-Swimsuit-Belted-Thong-Swimwear-in-Gunmetal-One-Piece-Bodysuit-jpg-960x960.jpg   

Thoughts, alternatives, suggestions?
The last one definitely looks special/interesting. Why don't we see that on the beach?
If the first one is a bit disappointing, call yourself a victim of good photography. I do not think I like the sleeves though.
@LeotardLover - please upload images directly into the forum (see how I tweaked your post), never hotlink them!
(31 Mar 2020, 20:52 )LeotardLover Wrote: and its so low cut and boring to wear

I guess I'm boring, I prefer lower cut.  lol
(31 Mar 2020, 23:01 )Like Ra Wrote: @LeotardLover - please upload images directly into the forum (see how I tweaked your post), never hotlink them!

I get the upload part but the images are then all on the bottom of the post, and I wanted them after each paragraph.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
In Lycra (swimsuit, leotard, leggings, tights), In public... SwimBond 71 32,946 18 Apr 2024, 12:26
Last Post: MermanPet
What Leotard or One-piece Swimsuit Are You Wearing Now? LeotardLover 89 20,620 16 Apr 2024, 10:43
First Leotard-Wearing Experience LeotardLover 123 34,503 08 Apr 2024, 09:53
Favorite leotard and tights hosefun13 4 2,346 30 Jul 2020, 18:53
Last Post: LeotardLover
Fets Fash PU-coated leotard with hood Strappado 28 13,565 07 Jun 2018, 11:09
Last Post: Althend

Contributors: essanym (2) , Frank (1) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , spandexstar (1) , unicast (1) , Will90MeeG (1) , Zooy (1)