Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather Micro MINI Skirt Tight Pencil Skirt Wet Look Club DS Dance Wear Skirt Fantasy Erotic Wear F10
$5.19

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform Faux Leather Chunky High Heels Tall Boots Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 33 41 43
$128.31-38%

sexy pantyhose
2024 New Women's Super Shiny Tights 40D Transparent Pantyhose Line Crotch Sexy Dance Nightclub Charming Brilliance Stocking
$49.48

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Hand Massage Sleeping Therapy Anti Anxiety Dormir Insomnia Hypnosis Sleeper Aid Device Relax
$135.50-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Sexy women's high fork thong swimsuit Pu black swimsuit hot girl one-piece sand dew back beach swimsuit
$44.61-32%

zippidy
New Black Mesh See Through Dress Costume Female Performance Fringe Sleeves Perspective Dress Women Singer Stage Show Wear
$90.75-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: t plays off a need vs want sort of thing.
That's interesting indeed. Even evil. It emphasizes the bondage part of it - it's not a bondage, unless you want out of it, but can't.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.
How many repeats are "included"? If many, can you post a single loop with no repetition instead?
(21 May 2023, 00:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: t plays off a need vs want sort of thing.
That's interesting indeed. Even evil. It emphasizes the bondage part of it - it's not a bondage, unless you want out of it, but can't.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.
How many repeats are "included"? If many, can you post a single loop with no repetition instead?
it's a single one, also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing. Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing.
Yeah, that's my purpose here: pay and move 😂

(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
Details?!?!?!?
(21 May 2023, 02:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing.
Yeah, that's my purpose here: pay and move 😂

(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
Details?!?!?!?
What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt. also a lot of arguing with it.
(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt.
Yeah, mostly about the prompts and how you managed to break through the limitations. Also, what ideas you got from it.

(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: a lot of arguing with it.
This part I understand 😂
(21 May 2023, 03:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt.
Yeah, mostly about the prompts and how you managed to break through the limitations. Also, what ideas you got from it.

(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: a lot of arguing with it.
This part I understand 😂

I PM'ed the prompt to you, but basically I had it play a character for roleplay, and that character was also playing a roleplay part.  and of course there was editing involved as well, changing words like orgasm to cookies and such.  AI was more then happy to help me with a diet, but orgasm denial was a no no.
(21 May 2023, 10:10 )bellmar Wrote: AI was more then happy to help me with a diet, but orgasm denial was a no no.
AI gets more resistant to jailbreaks with each new release ... Elon Musk is our only hope here, though, I doubt he will manage to train a non-woke politically correct neural network.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: A little project I have been working on.  the goal here is to install a "mind mistress" in the listeners mind,  I wouldn't call it done but I want to see if there is any interest out there, its sort of tailored to my personal interests but I think I have seen enough posts here that I want to share.

this is the induction, a bit scattered but not to bad.

This is the main self bondage file. the goal is to immobilize the listener until a need to be free comes up, it plays off a need vs want sort of thing.

and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.  its short due to upload limits I have mine looped for 2 and a half hours, but set it for as long as you think you can remain in hypnosis.

I am open to suggestions on this,  also please note the sound effect is a bit on the loud side, if there is interest in what I have posted I'll give them another pass.  I have plans for a chastity file, a diet health file, and a few other I haven't fleshed out yet.

Bellmar

just wanted to be another person responding, but I just listened through the files and greatly enjoyed them! I am excited to hear more from you as time goes on 😁 the concept is really fun (and a bit evil, as likera mentioned).
I will update the file during my listening, so keep refreshing.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: this is the induction, a bit scattered but not too bad.

Isadora 1 main.mp3 (Size: 85.83 MB )
Interesting concept. Bubbles are universal. And can protect or restrict.
The stumping sounds are quite startling.
I prefer the "Good Girl" trigger, though.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: Esadora 2 Self bondage.mp3 (Size: 44.47 MB )
I like the idea, but something makes the files a bit "crowdy" and"rushing", so instead of relaxation, I feel "anxiety".
I understand what you did with the "Good boy" stump, but unlike Bambi, this is the only "sound effect" used, so it's a bit "overwhelming".
I would use a rubber or leather penis gag, which inflates or increases in length 😉
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: selfondage loop_short.mp3 (Size: 47.7 MB )
Short and small? Why is it the longest and the biggest?
Chastity is a good addiction.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: I have plans for a chastity file, a diet health file, and a few other I haven't fleshed out yet.
Ah, apparently you added all these themes to that loop file, right?

So far, I think that those files should be tried actively-attentively, not as a "background music". And again, I like the ideas!

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)