Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Transparent Glossy Women's Bodysuit Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear Jumpsuit with Crotchless Tights and Hollow Out Design
$75.84-44%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Lingerie Babydoll Bodysuits Sex Costumes Bodystocking Exotic Underwear Intimates Plus Size Nightwear Women Mini Dress
$50.46-53%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Princess Rabbit Headband Christmas Gift
$3.55-34%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-50%

steel bondage
Slave Bondage Leather Choker Collar Strap with Smooth Stainless Steel Nose Hook for Fetish Bdsm Restraint Flirting Sex Toys
$6.91-1%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Pantyhose Sexy Tights Socks Sheer To Waist And Through Body Sandal Toe
$4.26-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
This is a subliminal version of this file (read the script as well):

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=135
Warning!! This is a curse file that can only be lifted by EMG. Intended for either males or females. Once invoked, if male, the victim will feel as if he has an invisible but plug inserted at all times. Over the days/weeks/months that follow this invisible plug will slowly increase in size until it is the largest he can accommodate. In addition to the slow size increase, the plug will constantly writhe and pulse (expand/contract slightly) causing the victim to be constantly and unmercifully stimulated. If the victim is female, she will have two of these plugs – one fore and aft – working in unison to keep her stimulated. These plugs will not interfere with bodily function – disappearing when in the bathroom and returning with a vengeance when through.

CursedPlugs Subliminal.mp3 (Size: 9.61 MB )

It works during and a bit after listening. I also combined it with Cardigan's "Virtual Plug". The interesting thing is, as the file suggest (though for females only), I felt two plugs: one in my ass and another one in my "virtual vagina". Very spooky feeling!

Attached Files
Cursed_Plugs_(Script).txt (Size: 7.68 KB )
(22 Dec 2017, 02:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:You are unable to move your body. You feel a tight latex catsuit being put on. Then an inflatable gag goes in your mouth, followed by a mask with only holes for you nose. Then a tight posture-collar holds your head firmly. You are totally encased in tight latex. Then comes a strict straitjacket, and you are strapped down to the bed. Feel totally helpless for 1 hour. If you struggle the straitjacket and gag become stricter. Then you are freed, but will still be wearing the catsuit the rest of the day. The file is triggerable also, and applies to both sexes.

Does anybody have some free time? ;P

I tried today, with no effect ...
Well I ll try tomorrow again...
For one user "Latex time" caused an immediate effect, others reported, that they had to listen to this file many times before it started to work.
(19 Dec 2017, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: If I have time today I might try this file:

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=6463
When you awaken at night find you are bound in your bed. Only works while you are sleeping.

The description is very vague (like pretty much everything what comes from Haxsaw 😁 ), but ... who knows ...

(I removed the mention of the curse)

I listen to this file every other day since I mentioned it, and looks like it sloooooowly begins to work. Nothing inescapable (yet?) but sometimes pretty distinct. Interesting...
Quote:I’m very much in the mood to fuck with your brain a little. And you’re very much in the mood to let me, aren’t you? 😉

I have a new brainwashing loop for you today, boys. This one is called ‘Locked’, and no, it isn’t a chastity file. Although, it will make it impossible for you to touch your cock as you listen, so perhaps it is… In a sense. Around and around you go, spiralling deeper on every loop, and on every loop the words become more and more potent. Freezing you in place. Locking your muscles. Making you completely unable to move, to turn off your mp3 player. I really would advise setting a sleep timer or an alarm for yourself when you listen to this file. Otherwise… Well who knows how long you might be forced to remain in my clutches?

If you’re a fan of freeze triggers (or of triggers in general), then this loop will be extremely erotic to you. And of course it will be much more so to me, knowing that you are utterly helpless and unable to escape is just… so satisfying.

Hit up the link below boys, and add this delectable piece of mindfuckery to your collection. And don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Locked_nh41t.mp3 (Size: 6.01 MB )

Audio file by Kasha Shakti (the video part is "static").

Quote:This hypnotic session is, if I do say so myself, an incredibly clever exploration on the theme of Bondage. Plays with images from a classic but light Bondage scene in the induction, and then a variety of games connecting different types of psychological and physical Bondage. This is, for example, a Teasing and Denial recording!

The style reflects the secondary theme of Simplicity, with a direct voice throughout, slightly highlighted so you don't miss the important points! If what you want to hear is all Kasha all the time, taking you through a powerful, uncomplicated experience, then you are a "Yes" to this session!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wltIWdFNH9s
My Owner gave me a custom file for my b-day last summer. It works this way: i will set an alarm for when i want to be released, tie myself up and then start the file.
The session contains a fantasy scene where She enters my room and disables the timer. Then She feminizes me and fucks me with Her strapon. But before i can cum, She put's me into chastity and leaves me alone.
After the file ends, i stay in a light trance and i'm unable to untie myself until the alarm goes off.
It's just perfect for me, my biggest fetishes are involved, i have hot entertainment while bound and the perfect time-release.
(sorry that i can't share it, it's too personal...)
That's the idea from this thread - hypno-file that prevents you from undoing the knots. I'm glad that it works!
(18 Jul 2017, 15:59 )occorics Wrote: it's long ago and I tend to mix up the contents of sessions, but reviewing the descriptions, I remember enjoying these:

http://hypnodb.com/?h=Charlotte-Gray-O

This one worked from the first time! Really amazing!

Soft ericksonian style with added isochronics, that increase in frequency from time to time to not let you fall asleep. Very clever made.

Quote:In this file I will render you helpless with a terrifying inflatable latex hood, which will block out all your senses, while keeping your mouth open wide. With me controlling every breath you take, you've never felt more submissive and aroused...

O.mp3 (Size: 29.45 MB )

I have an idea of combining "otherwise escapable" self-bondage with hypnosis. My first thought was pantyhose single-glove (though a couple of times I could not escape by pulling the arms out of it) and "single-glove leotard". It can be a trigger: once the "glove" is on it "converts" to latex or leather and tightens up for X hours.

Every knot is a trigger, that welds the rope in one piece, so no knots can be undone (for X hours?)

Or tie yourself up, or get into a latex bag, or panythose/leotard single glove with earphones in and use a play-list with the "freeze" trigger and other hypno-files.

To stimulate getting out of the bondage ASAP, the "Unfreeze" trigger can be followed by a "nasty" hypno-file. If you do not want to listen to it, you have to untie yourself and either remove the headphones (however, they can be fixed in place by sticky-tape) or to the mp3-player/phone/computer.

Lots of interesting possibilities here. See also Make your own trigger thread.

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)