Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Sexy PVC Latex Bodysuit Underwear Erotic Leather Catsuit Ladies Shiny Sheath Latex Leotard Bodysuit with Gloves and Socks
$168.04-44%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 42) Full Head Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kirisame Marisa Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

prostate stimulation
Thrusting Anal Vibrator Prostate Stimulator Massager Delay Ejaculation Lock Ring Silicone Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys Dildos for Men
$19.63

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.61

stainless steel cock
6 Size Metal Cock Ring Sex-Toys For Men Penis bondage lock Delay Ejaculation Penis Rings Weight Cockring Sex Toys For Adults 18
$8.58

crossdress fetish latex
04mm Thickness Crossdress Fetish Over Knee Latex Rubber Socks Wetlook Oiled Cosplay Lolita Leggings Thigh High Long Stocking
$84.69-24%

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
I thing this one can be considered a self-bondage hypno:

Tentacle Hentai (With Impregnation)

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3110

You will find your body transform into the body of a young woman. Just a moment after your transformation, something slimy like a tentacle will wrap around your head and cover your eyes, you will be unable to see anything and your eyes will be closed. Before you can move, several large tentacles will wrap around your wrists/ankles/waist and hold you down on wherever you are. You will begin to feel several dozen small worm-like creatures crawl up and swarm around all over your body while being tied down. After you are covered in worms, you will begin to feel several large tentacles crawl around your body, exploring every part of it on the outside. After they have explored most of your body, they will all simultaneously slip into your ass/vagina/mouth and begin to fuck you. They will keep ejaculating into you, your belly will start to expand (without any pain) with all of the cum that's being pumped into you. By the time that your belly is large enough to be equal to the size of a 9 month pregnant woman you will begin to feel movements in your belly. After you feel the movements in your belly, the tentacles will all slowly slip out of you and you will feel activity inside your uterus for the next two minutes. For a few minutes you will feel more and more movement in your belly. After a few minutes of constantly increasing activity inside of you, you will begin to go into labor (details given). You will be forced to give birth to a large slug like creature, there will be no pain but you will feel a lot of pressure with the thing coming out. After the birth has finished, everything will fade away and you will be back to normal.

Experience:

Quote:First hypno file I've ever really tried, was a little sceptical but wanted it to work. I'm a straight guy, just took on the form of a nubile young girl and was worked over by tentacles. YOWZA but that worked well for me, especially for the first one I've tried!

Quote:at one point i just had to stop it cause someone disturbed me, I opened my eyes and I couldn't move. God, I had much trouble moving

Quote:Just finished listening to this and...wow. The first time I listened it worked. I'm a man and I felt like a young girl getting tied down and raped by tentacles. I felt them slide into my mouth, my ass, and even my pussy. I felt like I was going to explode at the pregnancy part and the birth part was pure bliss. During the programming I was convulsing and shuddering. During the event my feelings and actions were tenfold. Wonderful, wonderful file. I'm so glad I found this site.

Quote:To those (if they are still reading these comments) or anyone reading these comments and wondering "will it work?" (or "why won't it...) give it a couple more plays. I was sceptical about hypnosis in general and this file, but it's always been a fantasy of mine to have something like this happen. The first time I played it (after some other files (including the x-girl time one, so I had a picture of myself as a girl aeady) to kind of prepare and know what it's like to be in trance) I could sort of feel things. My eyes closed and it felt like I was held down and my stomach just expanded and expanded. The second time I started to feel more and even had thoughts like "no not my pussy" and similar. When I came out of it I was SOAKED down there like if I HAD just given birth or came as a girl... Hopefully with more listens I'll start to feel more and more. On a side note, I would LOVE to see EMG re-record this with some extra details, especially directed at the breasts/nipples. That's one thing you always see in tentacle rape and seems to be sort of included in the other tentacle file by EMG.

Quote:I'm very new to hypnosis and quite sceptical and easily distracted, but after familiarizing myself with the right induction (Bubble is perfect for me), this was the first file I tried on a whim. And holy shit, I could actually feel it all. I was conscious through the whole explanation (remembering every bit) but that didn't stop my subconscious from making me feel it. It wasn't overly intense, but I bet with repeat sessions it'll feel even better (or at least stronger). Outstanding job, and I'm going to be trying a lot of your files from now on.

Tentacle_Hentai_With_Impregnation_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 7.29 MB )

Tentacle_Hentai_With_Impregnation_Silent_Subliminal_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 19.44 MB )

Attached Files
Tentacle_Hentai_with_Impregnation_Script_(Script).txt (Size: 5.37 KB )
Bound BJ erotic hypnosis

Quote:Hypno bondage suggestions reinforced while you get blown.  Post hypnotic suggestion to desire bj when you are bound.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FX2j1vLbXQ

Bound BJ.mp3 (Size: 33.53 MB )

Stuck Butt Plug Hypnosis

Quote:Choose, or imagine you’ve chosen, a butt plug that you can wear for 30 minutes or so .. then realize it’s stuck until your unconscious mind decides it can come out.

Rick TheTist - Stuck Butt Plug.mp3 (Size: 12.48 MB )

This file almost knocked me out. Cardigan is a master!

Anal Ecstasy with superfast induction

Quote:For both sexes. This file makes you an anal addict. You need to fill your ass as much as possible. Every time your mind is idle, your thoughts are drawn towards how lovely it would be to fill that ass. The enjoyment you get out of filling it gets bigger and bigger, the bigger the object you can insert. You seem to get a much better satisfaction by having your ass filled than by regular masturbation. Anal stimulation is much more enjoyable, you find. You can trigger yourself into needing it now, or others whom you give the trigger, can trigger you. And while you are filling your ass, you just can't help triggering yourself also. So the more you think about it, the more you also get triggered, and the more compelling it gets! This is identical to Anal Ecstasy but uses a superfast induction.

Cardigan - Anal Ecstasy with superfast induction.mp3 (Size: 9.38 MB )

(15 Sep 2020, 04:53 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I had one Bondage Trigger that would tie my hands behind my back if I or someone else said TIED UP.
What for file was it? Sounds interesting 😋
(15 Sep 2020, 12:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Sep 2020, 04:53 )Bambi3130 Wrote: I had one Bondage Trigger that would tie my hands behind my back if I or someone else said TIED UP.
What for file was it? Sounds interesting 😋

Go to YouTube. Search for "Bondage Trigger" the hypno-artist is Ultrahypnosis.
(15 Sep 2020, 13:17 )Bambi3130 Wrote: "Bondage Trigger" the hypno-artist is Ultrahypnosis.
Aha, then I know. Thanks!

Moved to the "hypno bondage" thread.
I do self-bondage and masochism with estim. Is it too much to add hypnosis to reinforce my fetish? Anyone know of mp3 loops that might be used during a session or between sessions for reinforcement?
Trig Freeze - Remastered by EMG

Quote:This is a complete recreation of my original trig freeze hypnosis file that is one of my earliest files.  This one uses "freeze time for you" as a trigger and can be self triggered although you'll be reliant on someone else to release you.  Once frozen you can be moved by others, but not on your own.  There are some safeties, if you freeze yourself it'll release after 2 hours, if someone else does it it'll release overnight.  There's also some for if you're in danger etc.  To be released from the trigger someone(not you) has to say "freeze time is over"

Trig_Freeze_-_Remastered_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 29.57 MB )

So, all you need to do is to record the triggers, put on wireless phones, set up the timer, dress up, add some bondage, and enjoy the added of the hypno-file.

Oh, and while you can't move, make sure that you will be forced to listen to something even more interesting. Possibly randomly. What would you include into that hypno-roulette? 😋
Listening to this one (on the background)

Silence and bound by Miss Marrie Cherry

Source: https://soundgasm.net/u/MissMarieCherry/...s-hypnosis

Quote:This is a new hypnosis file that I have made with triggers in it for being bound in a new way and for feeling gagged.

Silence and Bound Triggers.m4a (Size: 19.62 MB )

Edit: the idea is to respond to Miss Marie commands. I think the file can be edited to remove "me" and "I" and to leave the source of the triggers open.

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)