Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy pants Solid color tight foot pants shiny smooth Satin Glossy Japanese Pants High Waist Leggings
$80.94-65%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Bondage BDSM With Erotic Toy Dildo Gun Machine Set Furniture Party Restraint Frame Toys for Couples Women Adults Games
$1470.15

shiny swimsuit
DEKA Sexy V Neck Backless Swimwear Sequins Fringe Tassel One Piece Swimsuit Women Shiny High Waist Bikini Beach Bathing Suit
$14.14

hentai
26CM Anime Union Creative SoniComi Super Sonico 1/6 White Cat Ver Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$129.42

leg binder
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Sack Restraints Leg Bondage Game skirt
$64.47-50%

CYOMI
CYOMI C/D/E Cup 9-Point With Arms Silicone Breast Forms Fake Vagina Tights Suits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$1185.44-68%

stainless steel cock
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel New Male Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Ring Cock Belt With Padlock Adult Game Men Sex Toy A158
$10.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(12 Jul 2017, 12:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Ultimate Plugs V1-Male

Does anyone still have the Ultimate Plugs V1-Male file? WMM link is down
(29 Mar 2022, 03:45 )udntknowjack Wrote: Does anyone still have the Ultimate Plugs V1-Male file?

Sure!

Quote:Ultimate Plugs V1-Male
This has a lot of stuff in it. Basically, what it does is it puts a plug in your ass that thrusts, inflates/deflates, shocks you, cums inside you randomly, vibrates, and there are suggestions that will make you like anal a little bit more. In addition, there is a tube that is place over your penis, which shocks you, gives you a handjob and a blowjob simultaneously, lightly pumps your cock with a vacuum, forcing an erection. It also plugs your penis with an unnoticeable plug, preventing you from having an orgasm, so you are horny and will eventually get blue balls while the devices are on you. You will be able to use a trigger to place the devices, remove all of the devices, remove the penis plug to allow an orgasm, and replace the plug after you orgasm. If someone else triggers this file, you will not be able to untrigger it, but if you trigger it, no one else will be able to untrigger it.

Ultimate_Plugs_V1-Male_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 4.88 MB )

Quote:Ultimate Plugs V1-Male Ultrasonic wBinaurals
Stimulates and denies orgasm to males. 2 of the 4 tracks on it work for both genders. Carrier at 18hz used to induce fear/anxiety, heigthening the experience. 3.07 is supposed to be hara, lower part of stomach I think. 5hz is supposed to make you more hypnotizable. There's no consciously audible voice track in it; the reverse one I put on the right side since it's heard by the left brain which is better at language. Credit to Endo for the hypno track, make sure you listen to it to consciously learn the triggers. Ultrarsonic left ear, ultrasonic reversed right ear, binaural C34.03 (bone ohm) 3.07hz sq no alias, binaural C18 5hz sine, mono beat 0,1s-0,5s pause at 2x the ca 0.6hz golden ratio

Ultimate_Plugs_V1-Male_Ultrasonic_wBinaurals_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 4.89 MB )

Another Freeze Trigger training (very nicely done):

Freeze Trigger Training.mp3 (Size: 7.65 MB )

It might have been posted aeady, but I could not quickly find it.
(10 Jul 2019, 21:58 )Like Ra Wrote: A self-bondage file by Kinky Shibby:
https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/F4M-...cationLong

Quote:Consensual non consent- this file will instruct you to find a safe way to get yourself in bondage before listening.

Once you hit play you are trapped. Trapped in a MK Ultra dream of being bound in a leather sleep sack, given LSD, and given no escape from my relentless and irresistible words. And even if you can resist them the first time- well this is a long file, do you really think you can resist me forever?

And then I taunt you and tease at your mind that you can't escape my conditioning.

No matter what I say, no matter how I seek to change you and turn you into more of a slave, more of someone I want to see...

Well... Let's just hope you trust me.

https://soundgasm.net/sounds/ee0f0c074bf...5c33b7.m4a

Or if you prefer it with sissy layers:

https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/F4M-...nLongSISSY

https://soundgasm.net/sounds/b4a4b344785...d4b698.m4a

Note: you can also D/L these directly from soundgasm with WGET.

All you need is the URL of the m4a file.  Get that from the soundgasm page by right-clicking on any blank section of the page and selecting "View Page Source".

Once you have the URL, use it as the argument to wget.

This works fine on Windows, if you use a version of wget.exe that's compiled for Windows.

But as it turns out, Like Ra's aeady done that.  I D/Led, then compared the hashes of the results with what he published.  The hashes I computed, including SHA3-512, matched exactly.
(31 May 2022, 14:26 )Penguin Wrote: But as it turns out, Like Ra's aeady done that. 
Yes, I did. Now I need to add a player config for .m4a.
Mummified sub

Rick the Tist Wrote:Get wrapped up in restrictive bondage and allow the suggestions to be submissive take over while restrained. I've enlisted the help of some programmed and conditioned assistants to put you through your paces.

Mummified_sub_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 36.46 MB )

(22 Dec 2017, 02:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:You are unable to move your body. You feel a tight latex catsuit being put on. Then an inflatable gag goes in your mouth, followed by a mask with only holes for you nose. Then a tight posture-collar holds your head firmly. You are totally encased in tight latex. Then comes a strict straitjacket, and you are strapped down to the bed. Feel totally helpless for 1 hour. If you struggle the straitjacket and gag become stricter. Then you are freed, but will still be wearing the catsuit the rest of the day. The file is triggerable also, and applies to both sexes.
I tried this from the link in the thread. It loops. I struggled and struggled and the bonds got tighter and tighter. I tried saying no and every time I tried to voice anything the gag got tighter until I thought my jaw would dislocate and I stopped trying to speak. But my mind panicked at being caught in a constant loop. After about 5 minutes of struggling I broke free and stopped the file.
(26 May 2020, 22:45 )Like Ra Wrote: The Collar

Quote:More than just an article of clothing it becomes a symbol of what you are and every time you wear it you become more and more obedient and submissive and want to wear the collar more and more.

Comment:

Quote:First time I thought its not exactly working. I put on the collar and nothing happened except from the regular feeling of excitement having a collar to your neck. Then it happened after listening to the file 5 or 6 times, I said well this file is not exactly a master piece. But than come the amazing part I woke up before a day wearing the collar don’t remember putting it on, I am sure I didn’t go to sleep wearing the collar. Today also happened something wicked, I almost went outside wearing the collar, not feeling it on my neck although it's kind of restrictive collar. So to summer things up this file is working. The file is working maybe not at first time but it sure works.
Might be better if instead of saying that you put it on. Instead say you see it laying there. Reach out and touch it. The describe feeling it. Then instruct the subject to pick it up. Then to feel it. Describe the clasp. Prongs on one side, a slot on the other. They would slide together. Then instruct tge subject to put it on with resistance breakdown.  Then describe a feeling of heat in the back as the clasp fuses. And go from there. It makes putting on the collar a choice...sort of.
If you listen to Bambi Sleep while in self-bondage, self-bondage might become the uniform! So, Uniform Lock trigger might cause you to tie yourself up and stay that way!

Discussion here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid66284
A little project I have been working on.  the goal here is to install a "mind mistress" in the listeners mind,  I wouldn't call it done but I want to see if there is any interest out there, its sort of tailored to my personal interests but I think I have seen enough posts here that I want to share.

this is the induction, a bit scattered but not to bad.

Isadora 1 main.mp3 (Size: 85.83 MB )

This is the main self bondage file. the goal is to immobilize the listener until a need to be free comes up, it plays off a need vs want sort of thing.

Esadora 2 Self bondage.mp3 (Size: 44.47 MB )

and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.  its short due to upload limits I have mine looped for 2 and a half hours, but set it for as long as you think you can remain in hypnosis.

selfondage loop_short.mp3 (Size: 47.7 MB )

I am open to suggestions on this,  also please note the sound effect is a bit on the loud side, if there is interest in what I have posted I'll give them another pass.  I have plans for a chastity file, a diet health file, and a few other I haven't fleshed out yet.

Bellmar

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)