Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Tight Skin Males' Latex Vest Tracking Suit Black Yellow Rubber Swimsuit with Front Zip for Man Wear Rompers
$107.31-19%

chastity 2021
2021 Male Fully Restraint Chastity Device Silicone Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Anti-off Belt Adult Sex Toys
$50.40-40%

crossdress fetish
(MW86)Anime Cosplay Kigurumi Doll Fetish Kigurumi Zentai Suit with Crossdresser Breast Forms ( B-F cup) Luxurious Customized
$234.73-15%

manyjoy
Double-Ended Dildo Pushpin Mouth Gag Deep Throat Plug PU Leather Head Harness Soft Spandex Head Hood Mask BDSM Game Sex Toys
$6.52

penis
New electric shock Large Male Plastic chastity cage with penis cock ring bondage restraint electro Stimulation BDSM Sex Toy
$7.83

FRRK
FRRK Flat Chastity Cage with Metal Urethral Catheter for Couple K01 Penis Rings Bondage Cock Lock Femboy BDSM Toy Adult Sex Shop
$43.72-40%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Basic Buckle Cargo Pants Women Solid Straight Leg Big Pockets Baggy Trousers All-Match Y2K Sweatpants Chic
$44.77-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
I moved all non-bondage and non-self-bondage related posts to this new thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2136
 hypno-bondage-01.gif   

Animated 😉
This is my remix of the cleaned up "Tentacle rape" with added binaurals (100-96=4Hz), silent subliminal (12kHz carrier), left and right non-silent subliminals and background noise (rain + drops). In this file I did not use the chakra frequencies. I find it less "grabbing" but other people might find it less annoying. YMMV...

Tentacle_Rape_(Body)-binaural_subliminals-02.mp3 (Size: 19.26 MB )

The quality of the original record is far from good, so I wonder if TTS can help here.
Just experienced the strongest triggered hypno-trance-trip ever...

Before going to the shower I listened to the "Feminizing showerbot" and the "Shower of bondage" file. In the shower I pronounced "Tentacle rape time" two times (just in case saying the trigger phrase once did not work) and was standing there enjoying the hot water. After some time "it" started with a strange sensation as if you stepping in a pool of water wearing loose plastic or rubber trousers or tights - a light pressure on the legs slowly raising from the floor upwards. That was something new...

Then suddenly I lost the feeling and control of my body and since that moment I was simply "watching what was happening". I was brought to the knees with my arms tightly "bound" and raised up behind my back, I was probed, then jerked upwards. My body was twisting, contorting, squirming, jerking up&done, something was happening with "the orifices", as if several bondage scenarios were fighting for the "resources". Then I was positioned so the water was stimulating my penis, but, since I was not gagged at the moment, I pronounced "Chastity Time for you" and my head automatically moved forward blocking the "waterfall".

After some time it subsided. In that still dreamy state I washed my hair, pronounced "I unlock you", thinking that the "session is over", but the "session" started again, by binding my arms and spinning my body so the cock was again under the falling water. "Chastity time for you" rotated me on the place facing the opposite side, and I was "placed" in a thin but tight plastic body sack. My arms were pinned to the sides, and it felt very comforting, relaxing, yet restricting. I think I could stand there mummified forever, but then I was "released".

What can I say? It works. And the effects strengthen. Very interesting...
... it works... well I told that before, didnt I ? 😋

My hypnotee has about 10 or so triggers - which do all work and she can't do anything against these triggers.
(29 Oct 2017, 19:22 )krinlyc Wrote: it works... well I told that before, didnt I ?
Yeah... You did....   😕😒Dodgy 😁

(29 Oct 2017, 19:22 )krinlyc Wrote: My hypnotee has about 10 or so triggers - which do all work and she can't do anything against these triggers.
OK, let's move it to the general thread ...
One more time. WARNING: Cardigan's "The shower of bondage" is VERY strong.

Or is it the combination? Did anybody try it?
More freeze files from Silver Hypnosis:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXalpUOZLLk

Quote:A quick, simple video that is meant to make someone freeze whenever they say or think a certain word for a few seconds. It lasts 2 hours, so have fun with it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_sxWPYnwTM

A bit different but about the same:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2kuYzY9U-g
The comments are very positive about this one:

Quote:As such, I went an admittedly tame route with this video. The main bit of this video consists of the freezing of individual body parts, before those triggers are removed, and a new one is given for full body freezing, with this having the feeling of being bound by ropes. It is, I admit, a topic I've never really considered before, but I think it came out well. I will also say that this file is meant to be more interactive, so it's the kind of thing that, if you like, you'll have to listen to multiple times, because all the triggers are removed at the end. I considered making a file where you were given triggers that you could give to others, but those files have never done well before, and that tells me there is less of a market for them. As such, this one deals with me freezing the listener a bit, before removing all the triggers used.

Can be used as a test, I think...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzMyHzgXq1s
If I have time today I might try this file:

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=6463
When you awaken at night find you are bound in your bed. Only works while you are sleeping.

The description is very vague (like pretty much everything what comes from Haxsaw 😁 ), but ... who knows ...

Bound_up_no_curse.mp3 (Size: 27.31 MB )

(I removed the mention of the curse)

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)