Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Black Velvet Pants for Women Velvet Elastic Mid Waist Leggings Sport Pants Casual Women Fashion Pants
$72.59-33%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Ballet Leotard High Neck Sleeveless Lycra Spandex Leotards Gymnastics For Girls Toddler Dance wear Rompers
$15.55-25%

zentai
Spider Man Cosplay Costume Bodysuit Zentai Halloween Iron Spiderman Peter Parker Superhero Jumpsuit Set for Kids Adult
$28.65-50%

telescopic masturbator
Powerful Thrusting High Speed Male Masturbator Automatic Telescopic Vagina Masturbation Machine Sex Toy for Men Airplane Cup
$1020.34-40%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Oil Shiny Sockings Open Crotch Pantyhose Stockings Mens Backless See Through Thighs Socks Clubwear Ultra Thin Lingerie
$20.30-58%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Flower Shape Removable Butt Plug Anus Dilator Expander Anal Dildo for Unisex Gay Sex Game Prostate Massager
$4.63

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
This file has a very promising self-bondage potential!

AFA - Hypno Collar

Quote:This file was made using Cubeguru’s script. This file is designed to make you addicted to a hypnotic neck collar, which whenever it is put on you by someone you trust, you will become completely obedient to them, and if you put the collar on yourself in a safe environment, with written instructions in front of you, either on your computer or on paper, you will follow those instructions to the letter until their complete, this collar will also serve as a rapid induction, as when your wearing the collar, you will be in trance, so if you are given any suggestions to last after the collar is taken off, you will obey them too. If you intend to listen to this while wearing a collar make sure it is loose so that it won’t constrict the airway otherwise you may snap out of trance from discomfort.

AFA_-_Hypno_Collar_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 32.7 MB )

Attached Files
AFA_-_Hypno_Collar_(Script).txt (Size: 2.3 KB )
Well, now that I write this post I am not sure if it could be "hypnosis for selfbondage" or maybe "scrip for selfbondage" because I was wondering if there is anything that I could hear while I am all tied up to increase my feeling of helplessness. Has anyone heard something like that?
Thank you. I love the effect background music produces. I will try next time I was all tied up. I just hope not to fall sleep. 😁
(21 May 2020, 01:47 )Gaby Wrote: Well, now that I write this post I am not sure if it could be "hypnosis for selfbondage" or maybe "scrip for selfbondage" because I was wondering if there is anything that I could hear while I am all tied up to increase my feeling of helplessness. Has anyone heard something like that?

Shibby has a file called Bondage where you put yourself into self bondage before you listen. It's one of my favorites from her.
(22 May 2020, 09:13 )sissymattie69 Wrote: Shibby has a file called Bondage where you put yourself into self bondage before you listen. It's one of my favorites from her.
This one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid36103
(22 May 2020, 14:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 May 2020, 09:13 )sissymattie69 Wrote: Shibby has a file called Bondage where you put yourself into self bondage before you listen. It's one of my favorites from her.
This one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid36103
That's the one!
(20 Sep 2019, 22:22 )Like Ra Wrote: This file has a very promising self-bondage potential!

AFA - Hypno Collar

Quote:This file was made using Cubeguru’s script. This file is designed to make you addicted to a hypnotic neck collar, which whenever it is put on you by someone you trust, you will become completely obedient to them, and if you put the collar on yourself in a safe environment, with written instructions in front of you, either on your computer or on paper, you will follow those instructions to the letter until their complete, this collar will also serve as a rapid induction, as when your wearing the collar, you will be in trance, so if you are given any suggestions to last after the collar is taken off, you will obey them too. If you intend to listen to this while wearing a collar make sure it is loose so that it won’t constrict the airway otherwise you may snap out of trance from discomfort.

Hey LikeRa do you know of any other similar files that have to do with hypnotic collars? I love the idea of this but can't seem to get into trance with this particular file.
(26 May 2020, 00:33 )imreag Wrote: do you know of any other similar files that have to do with hypnotic collars?
Lot's of them. Think of the Pink Collar series by SB, or collars mentioned by Key. But they are not effective either (for me at least).
There is also "The Collar"series by Samba Alex.

And welcome to the forum! 😊
Curious collar

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=5292

You will find a collar on a table, in the post or wherever is suitable for you. It will look exactly how you want and expect it to look. It will feel exactly how you want and expect it to feel. It will even smell exactly how you want and expect it to smell. You have forgotten you have listened to this file and you're curious. You pick it up, inspect it. You know it goes around your neck but you're just not sure where it's come from and you're not even sure how it's supposed to stay on your neck. You know it snaps shut but it doesn't seem to have any sort of small part or hinge or lock or anything. You place it around your neck, in front of a mirror, and close it. You admire it for a second and you go to take it off only to find that you can't. You panic. The collar may be embarrassing or even worse, pink! Eventually you calm down and accept it, but you are still worried what others may think. It has no seams or gaps or hinges. It seems like it was forged around your neck. There is nothing you can do to ever remove the collar, apart from purchasing the removal file, but why spend money to remove an imaginary collar?

Source: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/attachment.php?aid=41275

Attached Files
Curious_Collar_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 6.99 MB )

Curious_Collar_(Script).txt (Size: 10.39 KB )
The Collar

Quote:More than just an article of clothing it becomes a symbol of what you are and every time you wear it you become more and more obedient and submissive and want to wear the collar more and more.

Comment:

Quote:First time I thought its not exactly working. I put on the collar and nothing happened except from the regular feeling of excitement having a collar to your neck. Then it happened after listening to the file 5 or 6 times, I said well this file is not exactly a master piece. But than come the amazing part I woke up before a day wearing the collar don’t remember putting it on, I am sure I didn’t go to sleep wearing the collar. Today also happened something wicked, I almost went outside wearing the collar, not feeling it on my neck although it's kind of restrictive collar. So to summer things up this file is working. The file is working maybe not at first time but it sure works.

TheCollar.mp3 (Size: 21.56 MB )

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)