Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Men Pink White Flip Sequins Blazers Fashion Slim Fit Wedding Banquet Suit Jackets Stage Singer Host Prom Concert Sequined Coat
$114.95-45%

ballet high heels
JIALUOWEI 7 Inch High Heel Extreme Fetish Goth Ballet Laceup Ankle Boots Size36-46 Fast Shipping
$800.42-41%

zalo
Sensual toys men novelty Inflatable mattress couple dildo belt sex sexual v Sex Products ibrators woman toys for couple Zalo
$181.23-36%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

bodystockings
Sexy Lingerie Woman Mesh Bodystocking Open Crotch Hollow Out Jumpsuit Tights Fishnet Sexy Lingerie Bodysuits Partywear
$9.92-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(08 Oct 2017, 15:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I made a new mp3 file
Upload here! ;P

(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I think you know what I mean...
😁

5m_freeze.mp3 (Size: 7.96 MB )

30sec_freeze.mp3 (Size: 4.63 MB )

5m_freeze - you have 5 minutes before trigger

30sec_freeze - you have 30 seconds before trigger

Both files do have the freeze trigger again after 5 minutes.

There is no counting or anything else in between. Just silence...

krinlyc
This can be interesting (if you make it work):

Quote:When triggered with "tentacle rape time", you will see, hear and smell thousands of tentacles coming out from under your bed, they are quick and slimy and, they go into every one of your orifices. They tie up your hands and legs, rub against the middle of your chest, spank your ass, rub your genitals, and hold you in place. Everything about them feels real to you, the texture on them is defined and you can smell them, you can taste them, you can hear the sound of them, you can see every little detail about them while they rape you and cum in all your holes until you are exhausted.

EMG039s_Tentacle_Rape_w_binaural_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 30.38 MB )

Tentacle_Rape_(Script).txt (Size: 5.17 KB )
@krinlyc: How do you program the unfreezing trigger? Is there an Android app that can do that? Or is it an alarm clock with an MP3 file?
Here's another Freeze trigger:

Quote:Blankblanks Freeze trigger
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...e_id=10060

This file will implant a hypnotic trigger in the listener, that will cause their body to lock in place until a different trigger word is said. This trigger word can only be used by me.

Blankblanks_Freeze_trigger_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 43.75 MB )

(23 Oct 2017, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: @krinlyc: How do you program the unfreezing trigger? Is there an Android app that can do that? Or is it an alarm clock with an MP3 file?

Hehe, the easiest part. I use the countdown  from my clock-app (android) and the alert sound is the release mp3 😊

So you can start from what ever timerange you like...

My top till now 90 Minutes - and yes it works( for me ).

krinlyc
I've got an idea of overloading the same triggers (e.g. "shower") with various (also mutually exclusive) programs. Or using several trigger simultaneously. E.g. "chastity", "masturbation", "arms in a single-glove", "bondage with a masturbation release", "erection", "no masturbation/orgasm", "full latex enclosure", "tentacle rape", etc. I wonder what will happen...

Is there an alarm clock app that supports randomly chosen MP3 alert sounds?
(18 Oct 2017, 19:21 )Like Ra Wrote: "tentacle rape time"
Yesterday and today I listened to it several times with this file on the background: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid27676 And mixed it with a couple of times of my usual "Feminizing Showerbot"(https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-showerbot) before going to the bathroom. I got into the shower fully encased in pantyhose (plus pantyhose single-single glove and chastity cage), "switched off" all the thoughts, mumbled "tentacle rape time" and continued to enjoy hot water on my skin clad in tight nylon. At first nothing "serious" happened. But after several minutes I was slowly pulled down to the floor in a severe strappado (reminder: my arms were in a real pantyhose single-glove), where I was "occasionally" gagged or plugged. Then, also slowly, like in a dream (actually, the trance state is close to dreaming), I slid on my back (with arms between my back and the floor), raised my bent legs (imagine a woman in a missionary position, he-he), and ... the "rape" began! 😁 Honestly, I can't call it a "rape" because I asked for it, but I was "taken" many times by various sizes. It was SO close to the "real thing"!

At the end I was quite exhausted - there were no orgasms (I did not need them, anyway), but the total arousal, muscle spasms, bondage were overwhelming.

Despite "the feminizing showerbot" there was no feminizing this time. So, when two files "clashed" the "tentacle rape" took "a bit more" precedence.

I would say that the "Tentacle rape file" works and deserves more attention. I will try to clean it up and add some frills.

I see that the file was downloaded 45 times. Any experience?
These two animated GIFs with moving tentacles can be of a bit of help for the "tentacle rape" files:

moving_hypno_tentacle-02.gif     moving_hypno_tentacles-01.gif   
Today I tried a combination of "tentacle rape", "feminizing showerbot" and "chastity trigger" (together with a real chastity cage). This combination put me in a tight reverse prayer position with my plastic encased cock "faced" the falling water. Orgasm (the placement was chosen perfectly- the water was very effectively stimulating all the correct spots!) was not in my plans so I mumbled another "chastity trigger" (after that my lips were sealed shut), what cooled the arousal a bit and changed the position. The "rape" was not that rude as yesterday, but the bondage was - I did not know that my arms could do "this" 😁 Another positive side - I'm getting more flexible with every shower visit! 😁

I might add "the shower of bondage" on top, though it can be risky, since it might turn the "inescapable way" (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid26474)
This is the subliminal version of Cardigan's "Shower of Bondage". Do read the script first! And listen only if you agree with it. 

Cardigan_-_Shower_of_Bondage_(Script).txt (Size: 6.65 KB )

Cardigan_-_Shower_of_Bondage_(Subliminal).mp3 (Size: 9.92 MB )

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)