Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal plug
Alumiunm Alloy Anal Plug Curved Sex Toys Women Men Butt Plug Prostate Massage Adults Sex Products Intimate Goods G-spot DildoS
$3.91

stainless steel cock
Chaste Bird New 304 Stainless Steel Male Cock Cage Belt Chastity Device with Stealth lock Curved Ring Sex Toy BDSM A260
$8.46

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device with Catheter Cock Cage Chastity Belt Penis Belt Magic Lock Ring BDSM A221
$16.93

anal
10 Speeds Slim Vibrators for Women Dildo Clitoris Vaginal Stimulator Female Masturbator Plug Anal Toys Mini Vibrator Fidget Toys
$31.38-50%

transparent dress
Crothless Sexy Lingerie Women Bodysuit Lace Underwear Transparent Hollow Out Fetish Babydoll Dress Open Croth Erotic Costume
$3.79

tpe penis
Double Penetration Dildo Vibrator Anal Plug Strap On Dildo With Ring Penis For Woman Men Couples Lesbian Masturbator Adult Game
$9.18

transparent panties
Sexy Women Men Sheer Ultra-Thin Mesh Transparent Seamless Panties Briefs Lingerie Knicker Panties Underpants Underwear
$22.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(08 Dec 2016, 21:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: OK, looks like it's a no go, then šŸ˜•

I like the idea of a remote controlled version of the lenses. Think of Ā LCD contact lenses wirelessly connected to a computer. Science fiction so far šŸ˜‰

Another idea is electric pulses that close eyelids.

Why not trying hypnosis?Ā 
I have done a trigger which will close the eyelids at once on a hypnoteeĀ  šŸ™„
And yes, she can't open her eyes until I do say the release trigger. And double yes: Under no circumstances she can open her eyes at her own will.
(I have to admit, thatĀ she is very responsive to hypnosis - I have done several other fascinating triggers on her)
krinlyc
(11 Dec 2016, 12:30 )krinlyc Wrote:
(08 Dec 2016, 21:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: OK, looks like it's a no go, then šŸ˜•

I like the idea of a remote controlled version of the lenses. Think of Ā LCD contact lenses wirelessly connected to a computer. Science fiction so far šŸ˜‰

Another idea is electric pulses that close eyelids.

Why not trying hypnosis?Ā 
I have done a trigger which will close the eyelids at once on a hypnoteeĀ  šŸ™„
And yes, she can't open her eyes until I do say the release trigger. And double yes: Under no circumstances she can open her eyes at her own will.
(I have to admitt, thatĀ she is very responsive for hypnosis - I have done serveral other fascinating triggers on her)
krinlyc

Good idea! I didn't think about that, although I experience such triggers almost daily. For me, such triggers wear off after 30 minutes or so after a session has ended. I guess, that's different for everyone.
(11 Dec 2016, 12:30 )krinlyc Wrote: Why not trying hypnosis?Ā 
I use a different method (ever heard of spontaneous qigong?) but with a similar effect, but still I'd like to have something "reliable mechanical" in place.

Speaking of (self-)hypnosis (a good subject on its own) - you do not need fetish or bondage clothes at all, what is boring šŸ˜
(11 Dec 2016, 13:16 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(11 Dec 2016, 12:30 )krinlyc Wrote: Why not trying hypnosis?Ā 
I use a different method (ever heard of spontaneous qigong?) but with a similar effect, but still I'd like to have something "reliable mechanical" in place.

Speaking of (self-)hypnosis (a good subject on its own) - you do not need fetish or bondage clothes at all, what is boring šŸ˜

nothing hinders you to combine both...Ā  šŸ˜Ž
I have been triggered to be horny and paralyzed until I wasn't horny any more. And each time I tried to move, realizing that I couldn't made me even hornier. Quite a predicament...
And a trigger that makes you unable to undo knots would be perfect for selfbondage...
Could you guys please share your technique?
A trigger that makes you unable to undo knots .... WOW That one is genius!
The only thing you need is a trigger that makes you undo that one... or a short nap ...
(12 Dec 2016, 15:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Could you guys please share your technique?

Hmm I don't understand you... There are some hypno technics on youtube.
There is even a other compatriot... on youtubeĀ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJwVlZ...D0hyogRqsA
May be he does such a special trigger for you.

Ā I consider myself still as a beginner hypnotist - and my spoken English is far to bad to do a hypnosis.

It is still hard for meĀ to find the right words and phrases in German... but its getting better šŸ˜Š
(Today I had the opportunity to do a rather bdsm type hypnosis šŸ˜ )Ā 

krinlyc
(12 Dec 2016, 15:50 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Could you guys please share your technique?

It's not exactly my technique. I'm Shelle Rivers' slave since half a year and she has taught me those triggers.
She has used that combination of being aroused and paralyzed in a couple of files. One time, I still had my player set on loop from a previous session and I remembered that, while she woke me up.
I tried to move, but I couldn't and a moment later, the file started from the beginning. I had to wait until she woke me up for a moment half way through the file and then I quickly removed the headphones.
I know, that I would have been able to get out if I really had been stuck or if there had been an emergency, but knowing, that everything was safe, my subconscious accepted it and I couldn't fight it.

I have learned other fun triggers. Two of my favorites are one that makes me feel like I'm being tickled and another one, that lets me wet myself. Currently, I'm training to cum hands-free by a trigger word.
I have asked her about the idea of being unable to untie myself a while ago. She liked that and said it would be absolutely possible.
Release could be by an alarm clock or simply upon waking the next morning.

btw, I write about my experiences in my blog almost daily:Ā http://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
So, if you want to give it a try, Princess Shelle's site isĀ http://www.shellerivershypnotica.com, but you should be aware, that there is a certain chance/risk, that you will get addicted to herĀ  šŸ˜Ž
I can also recommendĀ http://www.spiralseductions.comĀ and, if you don't mind a male voice,Ā http://www.vivehypnosis.de. Both have a bunch of free files, that cater to different fantasies.
(12 Dec 2016, 20:13 )occorics Wrote: Princess Shelle's site
Hmm... Server not found...
(12 Dec 2016, 20:22 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(12 Dec 2016, 20:13 )occorics Wrote: Princess Shelle's site
Hmm... Server not found...

strange, it's working for me...

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)