Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
ROANYER Silicone Enhancing Hip Pant Fake Vagina Crossdresser Hip Ehancer Underwear Buttock Lift Shemale Transgender Drag Queen
$817.96

koomiho
KOOMIHO 4TH GEN Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser A/B/C/D/E/G Cup Fake Boobs Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay
$287.38-60%

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$16.43

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Male Chastity Device Men's Cage Penis Ring With Padlock Adult Sex Toys Game 2 Cock Ring Chastity Belt A138
$13.30

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Ultra-Thin See Through Tight Fitting High Elasticity Dress Oil Shiny Long Sleeves Nightgowns Dresses
$136.38-59%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Sexy Oil Flash Black Silk Stockings Slimming Vertical Stripes Shiny Eight Lines Tights Women Ultra-thin Open Crotch Pantyhose
$5.99

ladyboy
Crossdressing Silicone Fake Breasts No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Tits Enhancer Men To Women For Shemale Sissy Ladyboy
$232.32-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using contact lenses as blindfolds
What do you guys think about using "zombie" (or "blind") contact lenses in self-bondage as blindfolds? I never had any experience with contacts, but my daughter wear weird ones for Halloween.

eBay: blind contact lenses
Search eBay UK: blind contact lenses
Search eBay DE: kontaktlinsen blind

blind_contact_lenses-01.jpg     blind_contact_lenses-02.jpg     blind_contact_lenses-03.jpg   
I use normal contact lenses daily since 11 years, up to now with no issues.
This year I tried coloured ones, they're a bit harder, as it seems they're thicker than my normal ones. But good to manage.
I didn't try something weird up to now, but the idea of the blinding ones appeals to me since some time.
I have tried them. The pair I had was called Pocket Darkroom.
I wasn't very happy with them. I don't wear contact lenses, so getting them in was the first problem, but I guess, I would have been able to get used to it after a while.
The main problem was, that the effect wasn't what I had expected. They still let some light through and I was also able to see something at the edges, especially when moving the eyes a bit.
I have used them maybe 5-10 times, then one of them ripped, although I had stored them properly.
If you want the effect of seeing nothing with your eyes open, something like swim-goggles with the glasses covered are far more effective.
(07 Dec 2016, 21:22 )occorics Wrote: I have tried them. The pair I had was called Pocket Darkroom.
Did you try the black or the white version? I'm thinking about the full sclera blackout lenses, it should not be possible to "look around the corner".
(08 Dec 2016, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2016, 21:22 )occorics Wrote: I have tried them. The pair I had was called Pocket Darkroom.
Did you try the black or the white version? I'm thinking about the full sclera blackout lenses, it should not be possible to "look around the corner".

I had the black ones, 15mm in diameter. I also found that I could slide them out of position with the right eye-movements.
Hi
the sclera might will not do too. I have tried the darkroom ones too. You can see while wearing them.

You cant read of course... but you recgonize silhouettes. In bright light you can count fingers ...

krinlyc
OK, looks like it's a no go, then 😕

I like the idea of a remote controlled version of the lenses. Think of LCD contact lenses wirelessly connected to a computer. Science fiction so far 😉

Another idea is electric pulses that close eyelids.
(08 Dec 2016, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Another idea is electric pulses that close eyelids.

Oh, finally found this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef17zOCDb8
(08 Dec 2016, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote: I like the idea of a remote controlled version of the lenses. Think of LCD contact lenses wirelessly connected to a computer. Science fiction so far
Not science fiction anymore.

Here's a Google patent: Solar powered augmented-reality contact lenses
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionic_contact_lens
https://www.cnet.com/news/augmented-real...dy-at-ces/
(13 Jan 2017, 18:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Dec 2016, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Another idea is electric pulses that close eyelids.

Oh, finally found this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uef17zOCDb8

Hmm I think you ' ll get a huge eylid-aching ...

krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using only a Leotard TriPold 1 1,396 03 Nov 2020, 14:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Using timers for entertainment Like Ra 6 5,327 26 Apr 2019, 06:10
Last Post: The inspector
Using a Mercury Switch catransvestic 6 7,965 14 May 2012, 00:26
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , josh5671` (1) , krinlyc (2) , Like Ra (6) , occorics (2) , TightSlip (2)