Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Smart Time Lock LCD Display Time Lock Multifunction Travel Electronic Timer USB Rechargeable Temporary Timer Padlock Adult Toys
$23.92-30%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

rubber cosplay
Latex Cosplay Mask Open eyes mouth nose With Trims Halloween Mask Fetish Rubber Hook Customized XS-XXL
$31.44-9%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Ad Retro Lingerie Tango
$139.15-39%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Back Zipper Party Socks Faux Boots Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.87

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Skinny Black Stripe Naked Sexy Bodysuit Long Sleeve Summer Women's Bodies See-Through Party One Piece Outfits
$20.45-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(19 Jul 2017, 13:46 )Like Ra Wrote: A good addition to the list would be a temporary (or triggerable?) chastity belt. Any working links?

Besides Locked&Loaded, I only know paid chastity files...
I tried the mummi from cardigan - that one works for me.
Now I am looking for similar ones, but till now I found nothing. They all have odd ons I dont like.

krinlyc
(14 Aug 2017, 15:40 )krinlyc Wrote: I tried the mummi from cardigan - that one works for me.
I was going to, but as soon as I thought about it, my subconscious mind (or my Higher mind, or my Higher Self, or the Force) moved me upstairs, got me into an actual latex cocoon, and I spent in it about one hour, just like in Cardigan's file 😁
I'm interested in this stuff, I've only tried a few various audio tracks so far, but so far am having a tough time getting anything out of it.

Is there a "self bondage hypnosis for dummies" somewhere? 😊 Is it a case of "dark room, quiet, focus" or would these be something that I can listen to (with or without headphones) while working or doing something else?

I've found a few I'm interested in, like:
https://hypno.nimja.com/listen/290 (audio, with optional visual)
http://spiralseductions.com/bondage-beat/ (non-vocal binaural)

I'm also interested in trying out the Showerbot, but feel like I need to schedule that one....my wife might not quite understand what's going on there.
Okay, here is one *working* setup for me:

I needed: youtube, audicity(I provide the mp3 files here), a mp3-Player and my smartphone(Timer-App).

At first I listened several times to this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQcEtPqbA-o

Then I copied the both triggers into 2 mp3 files. One with the freeze Trigger and one with the release Trigger.

So, if I like to do some hypnotic sb, I prepare my Timer-App with the release Trigger mp3.

Then - after started the timer - I listen to the freeze trigger.

Well, almost too easy :😊

And, yes I have to be verrrrry carefull to listen to the freeze one...

freeze.mp3 (Size: 313.91 KB )

release.mp3 (Size: 17.65 KB )

Aha, so the video installs two triggers with a short test ("Freeze now" - "Release") at the end.
Okay...
yesterday it happend... I was too carless while I was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
So I heard the freeze trigger words with their instant effect on me...
The evil was, that I had not started my (security) timer to get the release...

I was stuck in front of my PC! SHIT I thought!!

After some time I started mumbling and to my luck eventually my wife heard me after an other endless time.

After she realized what happend ( she knows the triggers and uses them too ) she teased me a lot and finally released me...

WOW! Such unplanned session...

That learned me to always setup a timer .... Even if I only want to copy the "evil" files...

"The spirits that I called..."
krinlyc
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
Voiced by yourself? TTS?
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: I was stuck in front of my PC!
I hope some plugins and proper clothing were programmed in the file ;P
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: she knows the triggers and uses them too
Oh, that doubles the fun!
(08 Oct 2017, 14:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: was checking a new file I generated for some sb fun.
Voiced by yourself? TTS?

(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: I was stuck in front of my PC!
I hope some plugins and proper clothing were programmed in the file ;P
(08 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: she knows the triggers and uses them too
Oh, that doubles the fun!

I only use the trigger I described above.

I made a new mp3 file with a 30sec silence in front of the magic "freeze now" words. 

To my luck I was in regular clothing. 
If I had been in some special clothing that teasing of my wife would have been somewhat more intensive... "You want to have fun without knowing me" ... no good idea ...
I think you know what I mean...

krinlyc
(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I made a new mp3 file
Upload here! ;P

(08 Oct 2017, 14:58 )krinlyc Wrote: I think you know what I mean...
😁

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)