Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

exotic lingerie
Sexy women nightwear Lingerie Woman Underwear School Uniform Nurse Role play costumes Cosplay Japanese Nightclub Girl Outfuit
$28.05

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

dildo gag
Adult Games Silicone Dildo Mouth Gag Bondage Gear Restraints Strapon Dildo Head Strap Mouth Plug Oral Sex Toys For Couples
$137.14-60%

2024 chastity
2024 New Male Negative Chastity Cage Device Abstinence Control Cock Cage Sissy Penis Lock with 4 Size Rings Adult Sex Toys Men18
$49.66-45%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin Oily glossy shorts sexy solid lustrous pants bikini high waist tights can be worn outside glossy Sports underwear
$51.62-69%

transparent pantyhose
SP&CITY Dot Printed Transparent Sexy Women's Pantyhose Breathable Tights Anti Stripping Silk Arbitrarily Cut Thin Stocking
$3.28

rubber cosplay
Halloween Mask Costumeaccessory Horror Mask Novelty Three Sided Headgear for Cosplay Festival Holiday Carnival Stage Performance
$11.94-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
Yeah, this is how every sexual, erotic and esoteric subject ends up in a network or system troubleshooting 😁 The server is not resolvable in several locations in the world. NL is one of them 😉
(12 Dec 2016, 20:36 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, this is how every sexual, erotic and esoteric subjects ends up in a network or system troubleshooting 😁 The server is not resolvable in several locations in the world. NL is one of them 😉

ah, OK, an DNS issue. I'm using my own and the ones from google and my provider as a backup...
204.188.245.74 in case you didn't find out aeady...
Yes, this IP is not responding from my provider. I wonder if it's blocked as a ... dangerous brainwashing site 😁 Traceroute dies on the 2nd hop. But it's reachable from likera.com server.
"This Video will lock you into place for about 30 min after the video ends. There is a little side effect i put into the video when you try to move. 😉"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFdEqqpP75M
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_hypnosis

"I use a little erotic hypnosis to set the mood and then tell you to stroke your cock. There is a little bondage, but nothing too scary."

soundcloud.com/throwthisawaythataway3/joi-hypnosis-bondage
(08 Jul 2017, 18:02 )krinlyc Wrote: it seems that you have a new fetish
Rather a new entertainment for self-bondage sessions. Or a sensory-deprivation method (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1923).
Now something different from http://www.vivehypnosis.de

This file should make you wear high heels for the rest of the day. You wouldn't be able to walk otherwise. If it works, it would make a good morning alarm clock "melody" 😁

http://vivehypnosis.de/Audio/High%20Heel...rsion).mp3

This file will give you a trigger that allows you to change any bondage rope into magic rope. When it touches your skin (or clothes), you will feel pleasure flowing into you from the rope, making you more and more aroused. The more rope is tied around you and the more restricted you are, the more pleasure will flood into you, mingling with the sensation of ropespace. After you’re untied, all of the accumulated lust and pleasure will stay with you.

http://vivehypnosis.de/Audio/Magic%20Rop...rsion).mp3
Well, this is evil!

"This file will change every shower you take into an exciting bondage experience, where you are totally immobilized by liquid plastic covering your body – making it impossible to move. You feel the water turning into liquid plastic. You feel your arms, your neck – your entire upper body being totally encased in hard plastic. You feel a penis-shaped gag filling your mouth as plastic also covers your entire head – giving you only holes for your nostrils and eyes. The more you fight the tighter you are bound. I’m not going to say how you eventually escape, because it would ruin the fun."

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=770

Cardigan_-_Shower_of_Bondage_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 16.99 MB )

Cardigan_-_Shower_of_Bondage_(Script).txt (Size: 6.65 KB )
So guys..... Several points here. Rather scary points.

Point 1. It works.

I've just tried the last "shower bondage" file without concentration and even with some resistance and went to the shower. I must mention that I aeady had some anti-masturbation and anti-orgasm hypnosis "applied". When I was under the streaming water, I did not feel the encasement of the "water plastic", but my right arm "automatically" moved to my crotch, my left arm tried to enter the anus, and my mouth opened to "accept a huge gag", just like suggested in the file.

But my hands were "repelled" from the private parts, I could not even touch them (other files?) It happened several times while my body was twisting in arousal and pleasure. Then my arms moved behind my back into the boxtie position, legs were pulled together, "tightly gagged" mouth gaped to the ceiling. I could not utter a sound. Then my arms moved upwards into the reverse-prayer position, and I was curled into a ball. Then shifted into the "frog-tie", still bending forward, trying to reach my cock with my wide-open mouth.

I stayed in this position for quite awhile wriggling, but unable to get out. Finally, after making a huge mental effort, I "untied" myself and got out shaking. Wow.... I wonder if the "curse" eventually "fades"...

I would make some "adjustments" to the "scenario". For example, I prefer not to orgasm, but edging tightly bound&, gagged and dressed in latex. Masturbation is boring, fingers in the anus is boring (I prefer plugs, dildos, shiva lingam stones, etc.)

But the idea and the "implementation" is great! Yet scary and evil...
(11 Jul 2017, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: So guys..... Several points here. Rather scary points.

Point 1. It works.

I've just tried the last "shower bondage" file without concentration and even with some resistance and went to the shower. I must mention that I aeady had some anti-masturbation and anti-orgasm hypnosis "applied". When I was under the streaming water, I did not feel the encasement of the "water plastic", but my right arm "automatically" moved to my crotch, my left arm tried to enter the anus, and my mouth opened to "accept a huge gag", just like suggested in the file.

But my hands were "repelled" from the private parts, I could not even touch them (other files?) It happened several times while my body was twisting in arousal and pleasure. Then my arms moved behind my back into the boxtie position, legs were pulled together, "tightly gagged" mouth gaped to the ceiling. I could not utter a sound. Then my arms moved upwards into the reverse-prayer position, and I was curled into a ball. Then shifted into the "frog-tie", still bending forward, trying to reach my cock with my wide-open mouth.

I stayed in this position for quite awhile wriggling, but unable to get out. Finally, after making a huge mental effort, I "untied" myself and got out shaking. Wow.... I wonder if the "curse" eventually "fades"...

I would make some "adjustments" to the "scenario". For example, I prefer not to orgasm, but edging tightly bound&, gagged and dressed in latex. Masturbation is boring, fingers in the anus is boring (I prefer plugs, dildos, shiva lingam stones, etc.)

But the idea and the "implementation" is great! Yet scary and evil...

Yes, a combination of different files can have interesting effect!
I was once left with the suggestion to stay paralyzed until I'm not horny any more. But being paralyzed made me horny and fighting against it reinforced the feelings.
When I'm in such a situation, I usually need an external trigger like noise to get out or I'll drift into a short sleep and wake up afterwards.

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)