Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Perspective Mesh Lingerie Set Women Patchwork Brief Underwear Set Bridal Erotic Set
$22.42-35%

crossdress
Bullet Separation Cock Cover Panties Gay Comfy Seamless Penis Pouch Underpant Crossdress Lace See Through Lingerie Underwear
$32.67-40%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

bondage corset
Body Harness For Bra Busty Women's Corset Sword Belt Strappy Tops Sexy Large Lingerie Elastic Punk Goth Club Dance Rave Garter
$5.25-48%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Gummi Rubber Short Gloves For Women Men Clothing S-LA033
$16.54-18%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$35.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: t plays off a need vs want sort of thing.
That's interesting indeed. Even evil. It emphasizes the bondage part of it - it's not a bondage, unless you want out of it, but can't.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.
How many repeats are "included"? If many, can you post a single loop with no repetition instead?
(21 May 2023, 00:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: t plays off a need vs want sort of thing.
That's interesting indeed. Even evil. It emphasizes the bondage part of it - it's not a bondage, unless you want out of it, but can't.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.
How many repeats are "included"? If many, can you post a single loop with no repetition instead?
it's a single one, also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing. Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing.
Yeah, that's my purpose here: pay and move 😂

(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
Details?!?!?!?
(21 May 2023, 02:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: also thanks for moving it, I knew there was a thread, but I couldn't find the dang thing.
Yeah, that's my purpose here: pay and move 😂

(21 May 2023, 01:41 )bellmar Wrote: Also, worth noting, AI did the bulk of the work, including giving me the idea.
Details?!?!?!?
What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt. also a lot of arguing with it.
(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt.
Yeah, mostly about the prompts and how you managed to break through the limitations. Also, what ideas you got from it.

(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: a lot of arguing with it.
This part I understand 😂
(21 May 2023, 03:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: What details are you asking for?  I used chatGPT and a custom prompt.
Yeah, mostly about the prompts and how you managed to break through the limitations. Also, what ideas you got from it.

(21 May 2023, 03:33 )bellmar Wrote: a lot of arguing with it.
This part I understand 😂

I PM'ed the prompt to you, but basically I had it play a character for roleplay, and that character was also playing a roleplay part.  and of course there was editing involved as well, changing words like orgasm to cookies and such.  AI was more then happy to help me with a diet, but orgasm denial was a no no.
(21 May 2023, 10:10 )bellmar Wrote: AI was more then happy to help me with a diet, but orgasm denial was a no no.
AI gets more resistant to jailbreaks with each new release ... Elon Musk is our only hope here, though, I doubt he will manage to train a non-woke politically correct neural network.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: A little project I have been working on.  the goal here is to install a "mind mistress" in the listeners mind,  I wouldn't call it done but I want to see if there is any interest out there, its sort of tailored to my personal interests but I think I have seen enough posts here that I want to share.

this is the induction, a bit scattered but not to bad.

This is the main self bondage file. the goal is to immobilize the listener until a need to be free comes up, it plays off a need vs want sort of thing.

and this is a loop that can be repeated as many times as you like after the self bondage file.  its short due to upload limits I have mine looped for 2 and a half hours, but set it for as long as you think you can remain in hypnosis.

I am open to suggestions on this,  also please note the sound effect is a bit on the loud side, if there is interest in what I have posted I'll give them another pass.  I have plans for a chastity file, a diet health file, and a few other I haven't fleshed out yet.

Bellmar

just wanted to be another person responding, but I just listened through the files and greatly enjoyed them! I am excited to hear more from you as time goes on 😁 the concept is really fun (and a bit evil, as likera mentioned).
I will update the file during my listening, so keep refreshing.

(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: this is the induction, a bit scattered but not too bad.

Isadora 1 main.mp3 (Size: 85.83 MB )
Interesting concept. Bubbles are universal. And can protect or restrict.
The stumping sounds are quite startling.
I prefer the "Good Girl" trigger, though.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: Esadora 2 Self bondage.mp3 (Size: 44.47 MB )
I like the idea, but something makes the files a bit "crowdy" and"rushing", so instead of relaxation, I feel "anxiety".
I understand what you did with the "Good boy" stump, but unlike Bambi, this is the only "sound effect" used, so it's a bit "overwhelming".
I would use a rubber or leather penis gag, which inflates or increases in length 😉
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: selfondage loop_short.mp3 (Size: 47.7 MB )
Short and small? Why is it the longest and the biggest?
Chastity is a good addiction.
(20 May 2023, 16:02 )bellmar Wrote: I have plans for a chastity file, a diet health file, and a few other I haven't fleshed out yet.
Ah, apparently you added all these themes to that loop file, right?

So far, I think that those files should be tried actively-attentively, not as a "background music". And again, I like the ideas!

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)