Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Multi-color Rhinestone Transparent Pants Celebrate Birthday Costume Sexy Dancer Show Leggings Evening Outfit loukong
$95.59-20%

latex leotard
Plus Size Women Sexy Open Crotch PVC Leather Bodysuit Erotic Shaping Bodycon Shiny Latex Sheath Leotard Zipper Crotchless Sexi
$11.29

yizyif
Kids Girls Tennis Sport Sets Printed Racerback Crop Top with Swimming Shorts for Children Yoga Dance Gymnastics Sports Workout
$26.33-45%

crossdresser silicone body
CYOMI D CUP Half Body Realistic Silicone Boobs with Arms Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Crossdresser Drag Queen Transgender 4G
$798.60-63%

hypnosis device
CES Sleep Aid Device Treatment Insomnia and Depression Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure Relief
$131.89-22%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-19%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Using hypnosis for self-bondage
(11 Jul 2017, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just tried the last "shower bondage" file

My second shower visit was much "lighter" than the first one: I did not "try to masturbate", there was no gag, however I quickly went through several pleasurable bondage positions (the visualization of the rope binding my wrists to my neck was very vivid), but I did miss the gag!
Wow! Looks like silent subliminals do work! I've just converted the "Maximum arousal short track" and it's playing in the loop. I immediately noticed the same effects I have when listening to the normal version (with a Virtual butt-plug bonus πŸ˜‰ )

Mind_Melting_Masturbation_Max_Arousal_silent_subliminal.mp3 (Size: 7.52 MB )

This is simply mind blowing! I do not hear this! Just occasional chirping sounds. Let alone understanding the words, etc...

Now think of government control, choice manipulation, public opinion management, elections, revolutions... Oh my... So easy...

Yes, I'm "trained" to get into trance in seconds, but still... Unbelievable...
OK, let's test it. I'm going to listen to this file in the silent subliminal mode first:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3077

Quote:Feminizing ShowerBot

The effects of this file will occur the next time you take a shower after listening. When you enter the shower you turn on the water and everything is normal, you start to hear some metallic noises but you put it out of your mind. A few moments later you feel two cuffs bind your wrists and pull them behind your back, looking round you see they are the hands of robotic arms coming from the wall. You hear more whirring and arms spring around your neck, ankles and thighs. The arms force you onto your knees with your legs spread open. you open your mouth to scream but before you can do so another metal arm clamps your mouth open in what feels like a medical gag and a large dildo protrudes from the wall and into your mouth. It pumps in and out all the time squirting large amounts of some kind of fluid into your mouth which you are forced to swallow. After 5 minutes the dildo stops and disappears along with the gag, you try to scream but find you cannot as the fluid has done something to your voice box. You begin to feel some kind of gel being spread all over your body, it stings slightly and leaves you feeling numb all over when the water of the shower washes it away and with it goes all of your bodily hair, your pubes, your arm hair, your facial hair... all of it washes off. Another arm blindfolds you as you feel more gel being applied to your chest and smell strong adhesive and then you feel a large weight on your chest. You also feel several metal hands around your groin and hear a *click*. The machine then begins to massage your hair and you feel a tickling on your shoulders. The blind fold is removed and you look at your body, two large breasts are protruding from your chest you know they were glued on but you can not see where, they look like part of you, you estimate they are about size C. Beyond these you look down to your crotch and see a chastity device clamped around your cock and balls. you notice your hair has also changed and is longer. Finally you feel a pressure against your ass and as it gives way a butt plug is forced into place making you yelp. you realise you can speak again but not with your old voice, this new voice is very feminine. Finally the arms release you and you can inspect your new body. These effects last for the rest of the day until you go to sleep at night. All day your mind is riddled with feminine desires, you want to wear feminine clothes, you lust after men. these feeling will last for a few days after the physical effects have worn off."

I only read the description and not very attentively. Let's see what happens...
Bookmarking (sort of wish- or ToDo list):

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3604

Quote:CockHappy
This file creates a trigger in your mind "cock hungry" which will cause you to feel a cock slowly moving in and out of your mouth, filling you with pleasure, happyness, warmth, for five minutes.rnrnEach time the trigger is said, the pleasure grows again, and again, until you cant stop the urge, and you have to go and find a cock to suck, be it a dildo or a penis. which will allow the urge to subside. and for you to carry on with your day.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=4254
CockHappy w/ Binural Effects

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3130
Quote:This file takes you deep down and turns you into a sexy woman. When you wake up you find that you are dressed like a french maid, and you are holding a feather duster in your hand, and that the handle of the duster is formed as a dildo. It is impossible to put the duster away, you will hold it in your hand all the time. You also realize that you NEED to clean up the place where you are, and that you can't resist that need. WHen you start the cleaning you find that cleaning makes you horny, the cleaner the place gets, the hornier you get, until after approx. 20-30 minutes you are so horny that you can't stop yourself from using the handle of the feather duster in your hand as the dildo it looks like, and work yourself up to a massive orgasm. When you rest after this experience you find that you are transformed back to your old self, and that the duster is gone.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=5995
Quote:Ultimate Plugs V1-Male
This has a lot of stuff in it. Basically, what it does is it puts a plug in your ass that thrusts, inflates/deflates, shocks you, cums inside you randomly, vibrates, and there are suggestions that will make you like anal a little bit more. In addition, there is a tube that is place over your penis, which shocks you, gives you a handjob and a blowjob simultaneously, lightly pumps your cock with a vacuum, forcing an erection. It also plugs your penis with an unnoticeable plug, preventing you from having an orgasm, so you are horny and will eventually get blue balls while the devices are on you. You will be able to use a trigger to place the devices, remove all of the devices, remove the penis plug to allow an orgasm, and replace the plug after you orgasm. If someone else triggers this file, you will not be able to untrigger it, but if you trigger it, no one else will be able to untrigger it.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=6587
Quote:Ultimate Plugs V1-Male Ultrasonic wBinaurals
Stimulates and denies orgasm to males. 2 of the 4 tracks on it work for both genders. Carrier at 18hz used to induce fear/anxiety, heigthening the experience. 3.07 is supposed to be hara, lower part of stomach I think. 5hz is supposed to make you more hypnotizable. There's no consciously audible voice track in it; the reverse one I put on the right side since it's heard by the left brain which is better at language. Credit to Endo for the hypno track, make sure you listen to it to consciously learn the triggers. Ultrarsonic left ear, ultrasonic reversed right ear, binaural C34.03 (bone ohm) 3.07hz sq no alias, binaural C18 5hz sine, mono beat 0,1s-0,5s pause at 2x the ca 0.6hz golden ratio

(There are female versions as well).
I must admit - I'm easily programmable.... Who could have thought????
Yesterday I tried a couple of more things:

(11 Jul 2017, 23:29 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3077
Feminizing ShowerBot

But I think, that the previously "installed" Cardigan's " Shower of Bondage" https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=770 kicked in instead. An in a very vicious way (but not completely as in the description). When I entered the shower (was wearing pantyhose on my legs only) the following cycled many times: my arms were tied (at the wrists behind my back, in a sort of a single-glove, to my neck in front of me, reverse prayer, straight-jacket, dog-style, curled in a ball, standing hogtie, etc), when I began to resist, the bondage tightened, if I continued to resist, it was being tightened until I was arched or pulled to my limits, sometimes a gag was applied, sometimes it was a big dildo-gag, my legs were either pulled and bound together, or I was on wide-apart knees. When I could not resist anymore (read, fully strained and could not move at all), I was kept in those positions for several minutes, then released. My hands moved towards my crotch, but refused to masturbate, and the cycle repeated.

I do not know how much time I spent in the shower, but I finally managed to get out. The resistance was very noticeable. I know, that it was just in my mind, but I had to use significant force to resist. And if I tried to relax, my hands would immediately snap (yes, this word exactly, in one snappy move) and lock high up behind my back.

I must say, that I still prefer to be properly dressed, gagged and plugged with real gags and plugs, and bound with ropes, however, I doubt I would achieve THOSE extremely arched positions on my own. Incredible, but scary...

Here's a discussion thread on what other have experienced... Even scarier in some cases:

https://www.warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtop...f=2&t=4694

Cardigan's stuff works. BTW, he's a professional hypnotist from Denmark (http://milnet.dk)
After listening to the Feminizing ShowerBot again, I went to the shower dressed in a very tight transparent latex swimsuit and locked in a very tight chastity cage (no possibility to masturbate). The suit is for additional pleasure should something happen (bondage-wise) and the cage to trick the "program".

At first nothing happened. So, I thought, that either the program is blocked by the cage, or it stopped working. But after a couple of minutes I was forced to my knees with my hands lightly cuffed behind my back (as in the ShowerBot), and I was f*d from behind. Really hard! "It" was thick and long! And teasing! That was so intense! And then released. I did not achieve a HFO, but was very close. As a "postglow effect" I was leaking when I got out of the shower (in the bathroom), and when I went to the nearest shops to pick up my wife, I was "reminded" a couple of times with some good strokes. Still very aroused.

In Cardigan's script, called "Mummy", I found these words:

Quote:But you are unconscious will know which scenario will excite you the most, and will help you create this scenario from now on.
But if you have any kind of experience, then your unconscious will now use these experiences to make you feel exactly like that now. And if you've never tried putting on bandages on any part of your skin at anytime, your vivid imagination will help you feel to just how you imagine that this might feel anyway from now on.
Your subconscious mind has decided how they are bound and this is what you feel right now.
Maybe slowly and one limb of the time; or maybe instantaneous, whichever your subconscious desires.

There were no such words in either the "Shower of Bondage" or "Feminizing ShowerBot", I did not express any explicit intentions in my meditations, but this is what happens.

Go figure...

And this is the "Mummy" file:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=2235
Quote:Cardigan - The Mummy
Ever wonder how it would feel to be bound just like a mummy? To be rendered completely motionless and speechless for a period of time – feeling tightly bound and unable to move? This file turns you into a living mummy – so helpless and so tightly bound. Set an alarm clock before you begin to listen. And set it to ring after the amount of time you want to spend listening to this file plus the time you want to be a mummy afterwards. When the alarm goes off, you are instantly freed, but until then you are a mummy – held captive in your bonds.

Cardigan_-_The_Mummy_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 16.62 MB )

Cardigan_-_The_Mummy_(Script).txt (Size: 10.92 KB )

Would be nice to try when home alone ;P
Yesterday I found this file and started listening to the subliminal version of it, once at home, and then while walking to the shop nearby and back:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=861
Quote:Cardigan - A Feeling of Latex
This file creates the illusion that you are in fact wearing latex briefs - when you are actually really wearing your normal underpants/panties. After waking up you feel the latex briefs covering you and it makes you very hot. Listening to the file over a period of time will further give you the sensation that the briefs have a penis (for men) or two penises (for women) mounted inside them, and that you are being constantly penetrated while wearing the briefs during the day.

After several passes I still did not feel any latex on me. But, as Cardigan suggested, it takes time.

20m from my door I stopped to finish the listening and thought about having latex briefs with a built-in butt-plug. Suddenly, I felt a power thrust in my butt, I even yelped from the surprise! And then again! No it was not painful at all, just imagine a well lubricated long and thick dildo that was inserted in your well-prepared rectum in one swift movement.

But... It was not in the recording I was listening to... Yes, it mentioned plugs, but... Wasn't it my mind that did it?

At home I decided to experiment a bit. And ... with a success! I could make myself feel thrusting, expanding, moving, dildo in both ass and throat. So, yes, it was my mind. All I have to do is to mindfully intend. Then I laid on my yoga mat and "created an intention" that I'm tightly bound. I did not elaborate how, but it should be inescapable for 2 minutes. And... I was trussed in a spread-eagle. The more I wriggled the tighter it became. It was even painful, because the joints were so overstretched. Then I added a gag and a dildo. But all the effects did not last long, several seconds, very far from 2 min, though.

And the outcome... After the preliminary system hypnose is completed by our parents, society and education, we hypnotise ourselves through wishes, fobias, envies, believes, dogmas, politics, media. We follow the scenarios that are planted in our minds by the society and by us, and we believe in them. We are not aware of the programs, until we have the ability to get out of the system, stop the internal noise, and listen to the body. Do you know what is your body doing? Do you know what your body wants? Not your mind, but your body? If you listen to your body, the body listens to you.

What happens if you turn the autopilot off, and stop following the programs that you do not need anymore or never needed?

With this thought I went to the shower, and... nothing happened...

I must confess, it was even boring 😁
Today I tried to play with self-programming. I imagined a latex catsuit on my skin, plugs, latex hood, moving plugs, some bondage. The better the concentration and the ability to visualize, the better it works.

That was a "response" to the non-working "Cardigan - A Feeling of Latex" (see above).

But at the end of the day I was so aroused, that I had to relieve myself proving that 3 more anti-orgasm and anti-masturbation files did not work! 😁 OTOH, they made me extremely horny, helped me to lose 3 kilos in one week, and allowed me to sleep less. Yet the agitation level was too high for me...
This image is very addictive indeed (animated). Do not click if you have photosensitive epilepsy.

Brainwave-Image-9.gif   

Source: http://www.chaotichypno.com/brainwave-image-9/

Contributors: Bambi3130 (3) , bellmar (4) , blueboyia (1) , BlueSkyMine (1) , bobhoze (1) , Gaby (2) , imreag (1) , isy (1) , krinlyc (11) , Like Ra (97) , occorics (13) , Penguin (1) , sissymattie69 (2) , y0ullneverguess (1)