Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas Butt Lifter Shorts for Women Shapewear Push Up Panties Shapewear BBL Hourglass 3 Hooks Underwear Girdles
$23.21

crossdress fetish
Second skin kigurumi suit fetish zentai suit with crossdresser bresast forms luxurious customized anime BJD cosplay costume
$271.03-9%

suspension bondage
Metal Shibari Japanese Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Restraints Anchor Base For Rope Suspension Set-up
$51.58-10%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

meise
MEISE Brand Men's Wear Tight-Fitting Pants Low Waist Stretch-Fabrics Package Legs Add wool Keep Warm Skinny Casual Pencil Pants
$60.50-41%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

lip plump
Private Label Clear Lipgloss Full Color Makeup Plumping Lip Oil Moisturizing Waterproof Lasting Lip Gloss Cosmetics Custom Bulk
$30.24-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Copy cd to hard drive, upload to this site, get liked even more?
Cd to hd is easy. The computer does not have internet connection.
Searching another way.
(29 Dec 2014, 19:23 )Tinker D Wrote: The computer does not have internet connection.
How is that possible? 😁
(29 Dec 2014, 00:30 )Tinker D Wrote: The photos I sent you.
You sent me photos? Mmm...
The last set of photos was very easy.
1: use smart phone to take pictures from magazine.
2: send photos from smart phone to Ra by e-mail.
Done.
Because you can't transfer pics from your computer to the IPhone, I need to find a way to get the pictures on the iPhone.
Once that is done, I can send them to you.
Also, don't ask me why, but with the iPhone 4S, if you want to load pictures from your computer to your iPhone 4S, you have to through the apple store. And they want money.
So, like I said before, I'll need to find another way for these pictures. I think there are 15 pictures in the set.
I tried to find the website, but it may be gone. The last time I looked at the site was 2005.
Ra, sent you 5 Pics.
Let me know when you get them.
(30 Dec 2014, 01:23 )Tinker D Wrote: if you want to load pictures from your computer to your iPhone 4S, you have to through the apple store. And they want money.
One of the many reasons why I keep my hone Apple-free 😁
(30 Dec 2014, 02:50 )Tinker D Wrote: sent you 5 Pics.
Let me know when you get them.
Do you want me to post them here?
Yes, there are 30 pictures in all.
Email only allows 5 per email.
(30 Dec 2014, 16:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, there are 30 pictures in all.
Email only allows 5 per email.
Can you zip them together and send me in one mail?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,637 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,247 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)