Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Microcurrents Sleep Aid Sleeping Relax Microcurrent Device Sleep Better Sleep Well Anti Insomnia Hypnosis Rest Sleeping Machine
$9.63

anal balls
20CM Silicone Anal Beads Prostate Stimulator Ball Butt Plug Anal Plug 18+ Adult Women Men Couple Flirt Gay Erotic SM Sex Toys
$2.76

roanyer
Roanyer Long C Cup Breast Forms for Crossdresser Fake Boobs Silicone Fake Boobs Realistic Man’s Chest Male to Female Drag Queen
$544.50-58%

jialuowei
Custom Made Over-the-Knee Long Shaft Thigh Hi Boots 20CM Super High Heel Platform Sexy Women Dancing Boots
$1013.38-26%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer
$44.96

stainless steel cock
Stainless steel penis bondage lock cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy men
$6.82

zlatameer
Natural Latex Rubber Men Black Catsuit Front Zip Tight Out Fitting Handmade Bodysuit S-LCM065
$107.67-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
To make it more inescapable, perhaps after inserting one arm, tie it off using rope/bondage tape/leather cuffs?
(11 Apr 2009, 21:38 )binaryfreedom Wrote: To make it more inescapable, perhaps after inserting one arm, tie it off using rope/bondage tape/leather cuffs?

Hmmm... Interesting point... It depends on how you insert arms, right? If you fully insert one arm then the second - that will definitely work. A loop of sticky should be enough.

Thanks!
I've got some 'free' (ahem!) time coming up - so am going to give this a real go.

Have decided to use the ice and padlock/ring release method - though will do a 'dry-run' first ('cause I don't want to spend a week tied up!)

My plan isn't for a spreadeagle tie, but rather a kneeling 'arms behind your back' session. I intend to tie the tights lengthways across the bed, with the 'top/head' end higher. I'll use ropes or straps around my legs, with maybe some more around my torso and off to both sides to prevent any side to side tipping/movement.

I'll be positioned under the stretched tights and hope to be able to slide my arms (one per 'leg') into them. Ideally I could also get my head into legs going to the 'top' of the bed as well.

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share (or a tale to tell) in a few weeks time.

Suggestions on improvements or comments on something I've missed appreciated!

MJ
Not sure if I completely understand the plan. Are you saying that there will be two pairs of tights? One pair for arms and one for the head?

Anyway, good luck!
didnt work for me at all. I tried multiple times with two pantyhose. Maybe the pantyhose is too big or stretchy or something. But basically i could reach the knots from where I was everytime. eventually I came up with this plan to tie one end to a corner in the closet, and another end to the door knob of my bedroom. I could still reach the knots, so I used my foot to close the door. Now I am no longer able to reach the end knots -- but because the pantyhose is stretched, I can pull my arm out easily like how i pull out of a sweater -- essentially hold on to one end and pull one arm out.
You can either use knots you can not untie, or use the "padlocks and ice" method: http://www.likera.com/sb/time/ice-ph1.php
I would realy like to see this explained with pictures or a drawing
finally got stuck lol. had to bring the pantyhose all they way so it encased the front of my shoulders. i did this by using a swimming motion. Then when i tried to pull my arms out, basically I was pulling my shoulders with me and no way to pull it out. pantyhose very stretchy so I could touch all my body parts (including undoing nipple clamps easily).
(07 Jul 2009, 08:09 )binaryfreedom Wrote: finally got stuck lol. had to bring the pantyhose all they way so it encased the front of my shoulders.
Yes, you have to wear pantyhose as a jacket, or rather a "bolero".

(07 Jul 2009, 08:09 )binaryfreedom Wrote: pantyhose very stretchy so I could touch all my body parts (including undoing nipple clamps easily).

What about the thickness? I think 70+ den would be less stretchy and more constrictive. Also you can try several layers.
I don't know whether LikeRa has aeady documented this, but this technique can be easily transformed into a straitjacket by tying the feet of the tights together (not to a pole), then wearing it as in the spreadeagle technique (i.e. push your arms all the way into the legs of the pantyhose, and pull the crotchpiece behind your neck) and arms crossed, pulling the loop down through your head so that the knot ends up at your backside.

The inverse way (hands cross behind your back, as in here) is far more interesting:
After inserting your arms and pulling the crotchpiece behind your neck, step through the loop in order to get your hands behind your back in the shape of the Japanese-style arm-binder. Then pull your right hand to the front, push your left foot (or both if they're bound together) through the loop (so that the part of the tights that extends from your fingers goes on top of your left foot), and when you've got the knee through, push your right foot through too, and then just wiggle the loop up to your waist in order to get the knot to your frontside while your arms are firmly tied behind your back. As far as I know, your feet cannot be bound to stationary objects if you want to do this. The less slack you have in the tights, the tighter it will feel against your waist and the more difficult this position is to get into and out.

I don't use escape mechanisms in this, i.e. the knot is a plain reef knot. Escaping is just a matter of dexterity and struggle to do the binding moves in reverse. (Heh, maybe one day I find myself in this. Let's hope not.)
Because the knot is on the opposite side than the hands, it is impossible to attempt to undo the knot while being bound, unless you've got really dexterous toes 😊

If you have your arms in the front, I count at least three different ways to escape (and two ways to don it as well). Arms behind your back, there is however only one way that I know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,797 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,889 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,129 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,138 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,568 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)