Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Handmade Latex Hood Fetish Back Zipper Rubber Mask with Hair Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women
$49.48-24%

mirabelle
Creative cartoon magic full house keychain cute Mirabelle Isabella keychain men and women bag pendant
$2.78-39%

electro anal
Electric Shock Pulse Anal Vagina Plug Women/Men Masturbator Electro Stimulator Prostate Massager Big Dildo Butt Plug SM Sex Toys
$4.34-3%

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Black Transparent with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.65-21%

corset
Punk Style Halterneck Basque Corselet Women Body Shaper Lace Up Boned Corset Black Brown 901#
$10.88-4%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Lace Top Silicone Hold Up Medias Women Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear
$5.23-4%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
That's interesting. And is definitely worth trying. The one way you mentioned is a knife? Or what?

Another way of a time-release is this. So you do not tie the "feet" together, but lock them using ice cubes in each foot as stoppers.

One problem is how to prevent over-cooling (ice block will be pressed against your tummy). Probably a leather corset? Or some king of styrofoam (or whatever it's called)?
(22 Dec 2009, 22:45 )Like Ra Wrote: That's interesting. And is definitely worth trying. The one way you mentioned is a knife? Or what?

The one way I mentioned is doing the same sequence of movements in reverse. I don't like to destroy equipment unless in an emergency. I.e. pull your left arm downwards in an attempt to slide the loop down enough to do the next action: pull your right knee through the loop under your right elbow, followed by the right foot; next pull the left knee through, followed by the left foot; then pull your arms to the front by taking a step backwards through the loop. Then use your hands to pull the crotchpiece that is behind your neck and put it on your frontside, and now it should be relatively easy to remove the garment(s). The first step is the most difficult, because the loop must travel a friction landscape of an uphill.
(Yes, I had to actually try this now in order to sequence the movements. I won't do it the fourth fifth time to verify if I misremembered some part, though.)
Ah, ok, I understand. What could be done to prevent getting out? (yes, I'm going in that direction - inescapable self-bondage and time release 😉
(23 Dec 2009, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, ok, I understand. What could be done to prevent getting out? (yes, I'm going in that direction - inescapable self-bondage and time release 😉

Good question. You need something that latches the loop in place after the final step.

Just tested it, having legs bound together does not prevent wearing or removing the arms binding. However, the most difficult part in removing it is trying to get the loop that is around the waist, below the waist. If you've got a large bulge enough right below the waist, on top of the navel, you can indeed pull the loop up over it, because you're pulling it closer to yourself, but pulling it down over it in order to free yourself is, well, I don't say impossible without having proven it so myself, but tricky at least. Especially if the bulge is shaped like |\, it can be maneuvered one way but not the other. Now how to produce that, is a further question.

Another component that compounds difficulty significantly is if your ankles cannot move relative to each others (because in order to free yourself, you have to reach behind your soles with either hand, and the pantyhose allows only that much of movement). If you can have it such that your ankles are loosely bound together when you pull the loop up, and you observe that the pulling of the loop over the feet is very difficult, but then tighten the bondage of the ankles so that you no longer can move them relative to each others, pulling the loop over the feet might become impossible, and consequently the escape becomes impossible.
If your release is keyed to the release of the arms, it does not matter if the bondage of the ankles (and the tightening of that) is without an automatic release.
The bulge can easily be "emphasized" using chastity devices. Like CB6000. It makes a really huge pile in the right place.
(23 Dec 2009, 01:50 )Like Ra Wrote: The bulge can easily be "emphasized" using chastity devices.
I did go for subtlety but maybe I should have been more clear. That bulge is no problem. Once you've got the loop across the buttocks, the rest is easier (with next significant challenge being the knees). I was talking about such a bulge that prevents you from getting the loop down across your midsection: If you pull down hard on the rear side, friction keeps the loop stuck against this bulge on stomach side. If you try to provide slack on the front side, you aren't moving your hands low enough to actually get the loop across.
For my legs tied together test in the previous post, I was wearing the leg of a unitard on my legs, and the rest of the unitard stuffed on my stomach, with the other leg working as a belt. That created some bulge.

EDIT: I thought of adding a wristband that forces to keep the arms parallel to each others (as in the Japanese style arm-binder), but while it indeed does restrict the arm movement, it had the side effect that I wasn't able to do the final moves to wear the straitjacket... I wasn't convinced that it's impossible but it was too difficult. But if it is possible, then again escaping difficulty is equally ramped up. (And my wristband was not stiff, either.)
(23 Dec 2009, 00:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Ah, ok, I understand. What could be done to prevent getting out? (yes, I'm going in that direction - inescapable self-bondage and time release 😉

You can use cable ties to secure the sleeves together behind your back, between your hands (i.e. the cable tie does not go around your wrists). It is relatively easy to secure them even with your hands behind your back (at least if you have a mirror). Or you can use a pad lock, or anything else that you can simply snap and lock snugly around the sleeves.
I just tried that. It worked; escaping is impossible, unless you can reach scissors with which to cut the cable tie, or you can somehow wiggle the part of pantyhose that is behind your neck over your head (which I was able to do because the garment tore), or the sleeves are excessively baggy.
For the proper tightness: Obviously, the number of loops you circle the pantyhose around your waist depends on how small/large the tights are. I think I had three loops. I made as many as I could for maximum tightness. After the first loop, I pulled the loop tight before making the next one. Note that this may create pressure against your shoulder or neck, so be careful.
Naturally, you can enhance the helplessness by wearing mittens (such as another pantyhose; socks won't do unless you can make it so that they don't come off) inside the makeshift straitjacket. Do note the difficulty that is added to operating scissors if you use mittens.
You can still move your shoulders relatively comfortably (which makes it possible to turn on your back when you are lying on your stomach with feet and knees bound). Now, to discover how that could be helped. 😁

Attached (on the right side) is a schematic illustration viewed from the backside of the person. Red=cable tie, brown=tights. For the purpose of the illustration, the loops are drawn very loosely. However, to be able to put the tie or lock around the sleeves, there must be only just enough slack that you can make your knuckles connect.
It would be even better if you could secure something around your arms or wrists while in this situation (as in the picture on the left), but I cannot figure out how one could do that themselves. (And then there would also be a chafing problem to solve.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 phstock2.png     phstock3.png   
(25 Oct 2008, 00:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Ha! I can use bed legs instead of posts. I want to finally try this method. Gonna start with only one pair of 40den (easily "rippable") pantyhose.

Wow. Bed legs work well. To my surprise, when you do that, it's easier to escape when lying on the stomach than when lying on the back. (Makes sense in retrospect, because the open end of the tights is on the backside.)
I escaped by lifting the bed...
Sounds quite interesting. Though it does need a more suitable way of getting out! 😊

On topic: The tights/pantyhose spreadeagle + padlock/ice release sounds great. Will need to give it a try this weekend.
Hi i would try this but i dont understand how it works. If someone could draw it, would be nice ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,790 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,854 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,099 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,134 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,554 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)