Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
YONGXI Culos Falsos Silicone Reborn Cargo Pants for a Man Disguised In Female Attire The Best Costume Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay
$1911.80-50%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Transparent Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Smooth Glossy Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$18.71-50%

shapewear
Underwire White Bodysuit Women Shapers Stretch Solid Color Silky Underwear Shapewear
$9.16-2%

electro stimulation device
EMS Body Slim Device Electro Stimulation Fat Loss Body Shape Machine Electrotherapy Cellulite Reduction
$2557.37-50%

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

anime bondage
Anime Peripheral Ground Bondage Boy Hanako Jun Ear Clip Cosplay Teak Division Lady Asymmetric Acrylic Earrings
$2.06

manyjoy
PU Leather Padded Strapped Zipper Head Hood Blindfold Harness Mask BDSM Open Mouth Eye Nose Bondage Headgear Sex Toy Adult Party
$14.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
This thread has reached 100k views (101,960)!
I'm very intrigued by the spread-eagle pantyhose method, but I had a few questions about it.
1. Is there anything preventing you from sliding/pulling your body away from the sleeves to let you pull your arms out?
2. As a guy who hasn't ever purchased pantyhose before, are there any that are best suited to this method? These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7

P.S. Sorry for reviving an old post again, this just seemed like the best place to ask about that method.
(16 Jan 2024, 11:25 )anonanon4242 Wrote: I'm very intrigued by the spread-eagle pantyhose method, but I had a few questions about it.
1. Is there anything preventing you from sliding/pulling your body away from the sleeves to let you pull your arms out?
2. As a guy who hasn't ever purchased pantyhose before, are there any that are best suited to this method? These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7

P.S. Sorry for reviving an old post again, this just seemed like the best place to ask about that method.

Tried it with different sizes and brand, never worked for me.  Or at least, not enough  😁
(05 Oct 2016, 17:06 )Danbu Wrote: [Image: post_2_1475715731_086885403175ab2e1ab199..._thumb.jpg]   

(16 Jan 2024, 11:25 )anonanon4242 Wrote: These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7
These are for full mummification, for this method to work you need normal 50-70den pantyhose for arms, and one-two(?) size larger for the legs, depending on the stretchiness.
(16 Jan 2024, 22:11 )Like Ra Wrote: for this method to work you need normal 50-70den pantyhose for arms, and one-two(?) size larger for the legs, depending on the stretchiness.

Thanks for the information! In that case, do you have any that you'd recommend for this particular use-case to maximize the chance of success? Also, what size do you think I should be looking for for the arms? For right now, I just want to focus on getting the arm portion working and ignore the legs, since it doesn't really matter how I lock up the legs in the end.

Also, do you have any other advice for getting this method to work? It seems like this method has been pretty hit-or-miss for people, but it would be perfect in its simplicity if there is a way to get it work consistently.
(17 Jan 2024, 08:17 )anonanon4242 Wrote: what size do you think I should be looking for for the arms?
Your normal (legs) size 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,813 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,903 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,144 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,142 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,589 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)