Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Sucking Vibration Retractable Electric Adult Sex Toy Male Masturbator Sex Toys for Men
$441.84-1%

shapewear
Women Strapless Shapewear Bodysuits Tummy Control Butt Lifter Body Shaper Waist Trainer Instantly Sculpt Your Body
$11.10-4%

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$8.93-51%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Korean Cute White Knit Lace Trim Bow Summer Tee Shirt Female Short Sleeve Slim Casual Girls Top Round Neck Basic New
$25.17-50%

SXXY
SXXY New Chief Green Color Penis Sheath Dick Enlargement Silicone Soft Wearable Sleeve Sex Toy For Men Delay Ejaculating Product
$72.30-65%

latex fetish
BIG SALE! Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-25%

latex rubber fashion
2024 Shoes for Men Korean Comfortable Flat Casual Board Shoes Outdoor Men Canvas Sneakers Fashion Vulcanized Walking Shoes Male
$183.92-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
New video embedding: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2910
Added automatic embedding of the .mp3 attachments.

Some files might be double embedded - the existing [mp3] tags should be removed now (more work...)
Added automatic embedding of the .mp4 attachments 😊

Same as above - double embedding is possible.
Removed metadata preloading for mp3 and mp4 - it turned out, that it takes a lot even for metadata, especially if there are several embedded files on the page. Pages load MUCH faster now.
Added webm and webp!
Added .mov
Note to myself - upgraded to PHP 7.4.7 (and some other stuff)
Since 3d party cookies/scripts are disabled by latest Firefox releases (especially the mobile versions), what breaks embedding of Twitter posts for some users, I disabled this feature. The links to Twitter posts are still there.
Not had this error message before

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 11 more seconds.

Curious more than anything else - I wonder why there is a check and limit?

I did wait the prescribed time and everything was OK

MJ
(14 Jul 2020, 07:46 )madjack Wrote: I wonder why there is a check and limit?
It's to prevent SPAMming and/or overloading the server with too many requests. Think of an external program which makes a dozen posts per second.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,203 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,793 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04