Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Detachable Training Anal Plug with SM Beginner Level for Couples Game, Outing Wear, Enhance Anal Experience
$2.86

rubber cosplay
The Horror Skeleton Cosplay Masks Halloween Carnival Masquerade Scary Skull Full Face for Adult Latex Masks Costume Props
$25.98-24%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Sexy Body Suits Women Swim Wear Sexy High Cut Monokini One Piece Sports Crotchless Swimsuit Plus Size Bathing Suit
$314.53-33%

lobudek
Sparkling Crystals Black Voile Long Dress Sexy Women Stage Wear Nightclub Bar Party Dance Outfit Singer Host Performance Costume
$108.90-25%

dildo
Realistic Dildos for Women Skin Sliding Foreskin Testicles Dildo Anal Vaginal Stimulation Strapon Big Penis Sex Toys for Woman
$12.93-3%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Satin Slingback Women Pumps Sexy Design Flowers Pointed Toe Thin High Heels Banquet Wedding Mule Ladies Shoes
$47.49-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Found it! It's a documented not yet fixed bug in PHP: https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=79809 (also https://github.com/libgd/libgd/issues/648)

Doc Bug #79809 imagecreatefromwebp() does not support animated WebP
Curious now - trying another animated .webp file

so this is what happened....

1st attempt gave me the 'white screen of death'
 ah-ha.JPG   

So I back-tabbed and tried to re-load the same file... only to get this message

and then.JPG     

...and true to the error message there was my file sitting ready to post....which I did!

And it works....

So, if at first you don't succeed....  😁

MJ
...now trying the .gif that isn't a .gif

Nah! It still doesn't like them....
 notgif.JPG     

..shame really, some are quite good and it seems they are replacing the 'old' .gif in many cases.

MJ
(19 Nov 2020, 15:40 )madjack Wrote: 1st attempt gave me the 'white screen of death'
Exactly.
(19 Nov 2020, 15:53 )madjack Wrote: ...now trying the .gif that isn't a .gif

Nah! It still doesn't like them....
[Image: post_14_1605797529_b223096d64b2308c3e91b...owtQzH.jpg]    

MyBB wants the correct file extensions to use the correct procedures without further guessing. I added those parameters to the error string to check what numbers and files type MyBB expects. You see, that webp has number 18 (while IMG_WEBP is 32, so it was not easy to guess what MyBB wants 😁 )

The bottom line:

- The extension must match the file type
- Animated WEBP is not properly supported - see the bug above
Even more, there is aeady a new standard - WebP2 😁
Hmmm... having a little trouble trying to upload a simple.mp4 file - I'm certain that I've successfully loaded them before but something is going very wrong.

I can select the file and the 'Add Attachment' - but then just get the never ending whirly things of doom! 

The file is less than 4Mb (or so it claims) so it shouldn't be the size. 

Opens ok on my laptop, so I don't think it's one of those odd files pretending to be one thing when actually another.

twice it's all semi-crashed and posted an empty message (now deleted) and trying it in the test section took so long I dropped the session.... 

is because I said I didn't care for pink?????  🤔    😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

MJ
(16 Dec 2020, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I can select the file and the 'Add Attachment' - but then just get the never ending whirly things of doom! 
Mmmm... Can you try again? (I've reset all the caches).
(16 Dec 2020, 18:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Dec 2020, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: I can select the file and the 'Add Attachment' - but then just get the never ending whirly things of doom! 
Mmmm... Can you try again? (I've reset all the caches).

Yeah! Working now! 

Thanks Ra!

MJ
... so it was the stalled cache again ... 😟
Quite a few plugins were updated. Among others: MyAlerts, Thankyou/Like, Flash replacement for Games. Please Shift-Reload and let me know if anything is broken.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,197 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,793 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04