Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
EMS Microcurrent Sleep Aid Device Handheld Mini USB Pressure Relief Anxiety Hypnosis Artifact Smart Sleeper Body Massager
$38.62-41%

drozeno
DROZENO Glossy swimsuit Bodysuit Sexy Smooth Long Sleeve Bodysuit Eva Oil light series cosplay animation
$152.46

shiny pantyhose
Horse Oil Women Stockings Tights Shiny Sexy Satin Shape Pantyhose Summer Thin Legs Socks Anti Hook Smoothly Nightclub Hosiery
$3.53-1%

qiui
Smart Chastity Cage Men's Sm Flirting Abstinence Belt with Urethral Obstruction Remote Control Key Box Matching Toy Chastity
$329.12-50%

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-52%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Rofl
Extended domain likera.com for 9 more years I_am_so_happy

πŸ’ΈπŸ’°πŸ’Έ
Each mysql version brings more errors

Code:
[ERROR] [MY-012128] [InnoDB] posix_fallocate(): Failed to preallocate data for file ./#innodb_temp/temp_1.ibt, desired size 81920 Operating system error number 22. Check that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded. Make sure the file system supports this function. Refer to your operating system documentation for operating system error code information.

The fix was removing this from /etc/mysql/my.cnf:

Code:
innodb_flush_method = O_DIRECT_NO_FSYNC
Found another strange bug. From time to time, if you are visiting the site on a mobile device when you click some links (e.g. statistics, sub-forums, but not the threads!) you will be redirected to the main page of the forum. It can be fixed by resetting the internal some of the MyBB caches. By default it's done once per day, I increased it to twice per day. Let's see if it helps.
Is there a set time each day, like 5:00am, that the system checks itself?
Or is it random?
There is quite a few of the tasks that run a various (but predefined) days and/or times of day. I reconfigured the daily cleanup to run twice a day: at 00:00 and 12:00GMT.

mybb_tasks-01.png   
Ok, question?
When one routine checking itself, can that routine cause another routine to skip a Bit causing a cancellation of the second routine?

In other words, can one program interfere with another ?
(01 Nov 2020, 02:12 )Tinker D Wrote: In other words, can one program interfere with another ?
I think it's possible, but the default original mybb tasks call different functions, even if it happens at the same time, and the database should be able to handle the requests correctly. But anything might go wrong, since every program has bugs (at least for certain circumstances).
(07 Jun 2020, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Added webm and webp!
Now webp is properly added - you can upload webp images and they will be properly thumbnailed.

However, it's done at the expense of changing the core files, so I have to retweak them every time I upgrade the forum software 😟 Otherwise I need to make a pull request in the github repository.

I need more "free" time 😊
The site was inaccessible for some time - the reason is a local outage around the provider data centre.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,203 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,793 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04