Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
S - XXXL Plus Size Fishnet Underwear Women Sexy Mesh Transparent Bodystockings Erotic Bodysuits Open Crotch Jumpsuit Teddies
$4.34

drozeno
DROZENOSolid color science and technology ice silk sports vest Men's fast dry running professional training T-shirt fitness clot
$228.69-63%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

2022 chastity
2022 New Penis Rings Man Cock Ring Reusable Silicone Delay Erection Adult Supplies Semen Lock Ring Sex Toys For Men Sex Products
$6.66-50%

bondage sack
BDSM Slave Bondage Mummy Restraint Bag Sack Sleeping Bags Straight Jacket Bodysuit Leather Body Binding Straps Couples Sex Toys
$744.15-47%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

shiny stockings
15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.60-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
New video embedding: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2910
Added automatic embedding of the .mp3 attachments.

Some files might be double embedded - the existing [mp3] tags should be removed now (more work...)
Added automatic embedding of the .mp4 attachments 😊

Same as above - double embedding is possible.
Removed metadata preloading for mp3 and mp4 - it turned out, that it takes a lot even for metadata, especially if there are several embedded files on the page. Pages load MUCH faster now.
Added webm and webp!
Added .mov
Note to myself - upgraded to PHP 7.4.7 (and some other stuff)
Since 3d party cookies/scripts are disabled by latest Firefox releases (especially the mobile versions), what breaks embedding of Twitter posts for some users, I disabled this feature. The links to Twitter posts are still there.
Not had this error message before

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait 11 more seconds.

Curious more than anything else - I wonder why there is a check and limit?

I did wait the prescribed time and everything was OK

MJ
(14 Jul 2020, 07:46 )madjack Wrote: I wonder why there is a check and limit?
It's to prevent SPAMming and/or overloading the server with too many requests. Think of an external program which makes a dozen posts per second.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,084 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,096 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,772 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04