Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Pantyhose Shiny Rhinestone High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin See-through Hollow Out Fishnet Party Club Pantyhose
$10.07-74%

steel bondage
Metal Nipple Clamps Clips Stimulator Steel Nipple Breast Clamps Spring Pull Slave Bondage Flirting Women Sex Toy For Female
$5.05

anal plug
small silicone anal plug sets butt plugs adult sex plug anus trainner anal dildo sex toys for men woman beginner erotic intimate
$0.50-30%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized Over The Knee Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High For Couples Crossdresser Red Heels Stilettos Plus EU47 EU48
$356.95-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(31 Dec 2019, 00:49 )Like Ra Wrote: I noticed one interesting thing - the caching has become very effective, rather too effective. I have to refresh twice to get the pages updated. Though, I'm not sure if it's PHP 7.4 or firefox 72, or both. Has anybody else noticed a similar behaviour?
It has become pretty annoying, but I can't find the source of it. The only solution so far is to reload forum pages several times. I'm going to upgrade MyBB to the next version, let's see if it changes anything.
The forum software has been upgraded to the latest version (1.8.22). The "stale caching" issue did not go away 😟 The rest looks OK.
If you have to refresh a few times, doesn’t that mean that the refresh cycle is taking longer to Complete? And if so, the system may think that the refresh is an error and reject it. Therefore, it does not refresh, but reloads the same screen.
No changes.
Yea, it can piss you off at times.
Most likely it's something about caching. I think it started when I upgraded from PHP 7.3 to PHP 7.4.
Added the following to the header:

<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache" />

Let's see if this helps.
I think it looks a bit better now, might require a modspeed cache clean, though... What do you see?

Update: nope, still weird issues.
Yea, weird is the word.
Are you sure the parameters are correct and not conflicting with another pug in that is not listed?
In other words, upgrade everything before upgrading. If that made any sense at all.
Yep, everything is upgraded to the latest stable version. It feels like it's on the server side, because it shows old information, even if the page was not open in this particular browser (hence "no-cache" does not work, because it affects the browser side). OTOH, refreshing the browser window 2-3 times does help. I'm really puzzled. Let's disable ModPageSpeed...

Update: no, it's not PageSpeed.
So the old information is not being updated.
Is it because the server is not getting or loading the new information before refreshing? Still think a link is missing or not configured correctly.
Interesting, it always takes 2 page refreshes. The first one will update "something", the second - the rest.

All, what do you see? Please let me know, if you see (or don't) the weird issue when the page is outdated, and mention the browser (with version).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,104 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04