Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

pueraria mirifica
50g-1000g Factory Direct Sales High Quality Pueraria Mirifica, Free Shipping
$143.72

corset
Height 11.61" Women Underbust Latex Sport Girdle 25 Steel Bones Slimming Corset Workout Body Shaper Waist Trainer Plus Size
$15.55-20%

crossdress fetish
16cm Extreme High Heels Women Black Pointy Toe Stiletto Pumps Sexy Night Club Ankle Strap Fetish Model Dance Man Crossdresser
$104.73-50%

chastity cage
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$43.72-40%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Women Step Foot Tights 120D Velvet Medias Seamless Pantyhose Elastic Hosiery Slim Collants
$4.13-30%

sexy pantyhose
Hot Sale Super Elastic Magical Tights Silk Stockings Skinny Legs Collant Sexy Pantyhose Prevent Hook Silk Medias Women Stocking
$1.71

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I hope I've found the source of the "Server error"s. It was a hard procs per user limit in httpd.conf. Let's see if removing this limit helps.
The errors disappeared from error_log and the load jumped a bit up. Looks like apart from the overloaded disks (RAID 6 failure) the WHM limits was the problem #2.
There are two choices: either "Server error" or "Site down" (when overloaded). The latter occurs rarely, the former more often. Let's try the "if overloaded, it's overloaded, just restart apache" approach.
I'm pretty much happy with how it works. I noticed several mysql/php errors, but they happened because of a huge overload.

Also I adjusted my monitoring script.
You may have seen mysql errors. Found some issues with the data base. Trying to fix them.
Forgot to add - yesterday I discovered that VPS was completely down for unknown reason. I booted it up, but the admins were doing something in the system afterwards. No idea what and why.
Observed interesting mysql behaviour - when restarted it takes 500MB resident memory (and almost 3GB virtual), after running for 16 hours the RES is back to 17-20MB.
After the disaster yesterday (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11068 ) everything looks fine and fast again.
Aaaaaannd two more outages!!! I reckon the hoster hates me, because I raise tickets and ping admins for every hiccup.

Limited the maximum number of processes again.
Removed a couple of modules from Apache and added buffered logging.

OTOH, I love performance tuning 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,110 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04