Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
16pcs Gel Pad for 308 309A EMS stimulator Micro Current Muscle Exercise Electrode Hip Ass Lifting Patch Electro Therapy Device
$76.00-18%

1d oil pantyhose
Ultra Thin 1D Sexy Tights Oil Shiny Open Crotch Stockings For Women High Waist See Through Pantyhose Gloss Smoothly Medias
$5.46-4%

latex swimsuit
100% Latex Swimsuit Fetish Rubber Gummi Mould Latex Bodysuit Black
$47.18-23%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Wedges Pumps Round Toe High Heels Sandals Height Increase Party Prom Ladies Shoes Woman Large Size 41 52
$113.53-37%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Heart-Shaped Embroidery Fairy Exotic Sets Sensual Fantasy Lace Bilizna Onlyfans Outfits
$9.66-12%

bondage hood
Sexy Toys Fetish Open Mouth Hood Mask Head Black Adult Games Erotic Eye Mask BDSM Headgear Slave Bondage mask for face women
$6.53-39%

latex tights
Women's Metallic Shiny Leggings Faux Leather Pants Elastic Waistband Tights for Party Dance Disco Costume Pole Dance Clothing
$8.76-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Looks like I fixed it 😉
(06 Nov 2011, 14:38 )Like Ra Wrote: Do not want to use xchache or eaccelerator, because they are disk based caches and I would like to eliminate disk dependency as much as possible.

Oh yes, I enforced browser caching, it should help a bit more as well.

Hmm broweser caching can improve performance a lot - until you have a nasty proxy on the way to your browser.

I can tell you some stories about that....

Have a nice week and keep the very good job you are doing here
krinlyc
(06 Nov 2011, 20:16 )krinlyc Wrote: until you have a nasty proxy on the way to your browser

Oh yes, I know.... Beginning with question marks in URL's. Some work needs to be done here.
Another step forward - dramatically reduced the memory used by mysql.

It turned out that the providers ruined the config I made a year ago. They made it simply ridiculous.
It's so difficult to squeeze everything into 1GB of RAM. But another GB costs additional 30$ per month (though it comes with extra 2 cores, 40GB and 3 IP's).
The server was down for more than an hour. Guess what the problem was?

Someone was ripping the whole site with enormous speed and requests per second. Simple DoS.

Crap... Something I have no money for.
For hosting, would something like LiNode work? They have worked well for my website and minecraft hosting. Also their terms of service only exclude illegal things. Adult content is not mentioned.

Also, would hosting images on AWS's S3 help? Many blog posts about website performance seem to recommend that. Then again, you would get a bigger bill when rippers strike again.
As said here http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11130 installed mod_qos. The load was not very high to properly test it, but it aeady marked some clients (including GoogleBot) as a slow and not reliable ones. From what I understand if the load increases they will be denied. Interesting.

Also I noticed another interesting thing. The enormous disk load may be produced by the log analyzers (not that I saw them in the "top" output, but I may have missed them). I tweaked a couple of settings, let's see if it helps.
The QoS works!!

[Fri Nov 11 15:25:43 2011] [error] mod_qos(031): access denied, QS_SrvMaxConnPerIP rule: max=5, concurrent connections=6 c=x.x.x.x

I set up 5 concurrent connections per IP. Clients behind big proxies and PAT's will be definitely affected. Let's increase it to 10.

Probably not. Their browser looks very suspicious:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.0.874.106 Safari/535.2"

😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,088 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,147 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,780 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04