Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Mens Glossy Zipper Bodysuit One-Piece Swimsuit Short Sleeve Stretchy Jumpsuit Swimwear Workout Bodybuilding Fitness Sportswear
$198.60-39%

bondage body
Halloween Goth Leather Garter Belt Bondage Stocking Punk Body Harness Fashion Gentle Fetish Sexy Lingerie Erotic Pole Dance Rave
$33.43-4%

Ftshist
Ftshist Woman Shiny Leather Dress Neck-Mounted PU Leather Slim Fit Zipper Solid Mini Dress Fetish Latex One-Piece Sexy Lingerie
$52.01-28%

vatine
Erotic Octopus Vibrators For Women Clitoris Sucker Nipple Clamps Breast Enlargement Sex Machine Female Masturbator Sex Toy Adult
$6.24

bondage device
Underwear Pants Butt Plug And Dildo Harness Belt Male Leather Chastity Device BDSM Bondage Sex Toys For Men Women
$23.43-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Faux Leather Pull On Round Toe Low Heel Boots Comfortable Shoes Woman Plus Size 37 39 41 43
$140.93-37%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Load 60 is the amount or running active processes. Mostly httpd, php and mysqld.
Disabled more plugins and traced with WP System status. The WP footprint has been decreased, but "top" does not show any differences.

Upgraded to RC3-nightly.
On your main site, now, i get on evey page i look: Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Is it me, or my computer, or is te site under construction ?

I think, 60 is not a number of active processes - it is number of processes waiting for each other. It looks as if they can't all fit into memory, and swaps in and out. Another possible scenario is blocking i/o. It may be useful to watch them with iotop in addition to just top.
(26 Jan 2011, 18:50 )LockedBoots Wrote: On your main site, now, i get on evey page i look: Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

The menu you mean? WordPress changed the way it deals with categories ( no .../archive/... is needed), so all links need to be corrected. This is what I'm busy right now.
(26 Jan 2011, 18:52 )DeWired Wrote: I think, 60 is not a number of active processes - it is number of processes waiting for each other. It looks as if they can't all fit into memory, and swaps in and out. Another possible scenario is blocking i/o. It may be useful to watch them with iotop in addition to just top.

Not quite:

"the average number of jobs in the run queue over the last 1, 5 and 15 minutes. " All these processes are concurrent and run in parallel.

You're right about he memory ans swapping. This is exactly what happens from time to time. PHP is good but takes helluva memory. The developers should be given an old PDP11 with 128KB RAM....
(26 Jan 2011, 21:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jan 2011, 18:50 )LockedBoots Wrote: On your main site, now, i get on evey page i look: Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

The menu you mean? WordPress changed the way it deals with categories ( no .../archive/... is needed), so all links need to be corrected. This is what I'm busy right now.

Nice ... This is changed in 3.1. In 3.0.4 the /archive/ is still there. Probably a bug? Anyway, gonna add a line into .htaccess. That's easier (to screw up the whole site 😁 )
OK, fixed. RewriteRules Rule! ;D
(27 Jan 2011, 00:11 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, fixed. RewriteRules Rule! ;D

You can do nasty things with RewriteRule s - hehe 😁
o- Stopped cPanel services (I rarely use them and they take lots of memory)
o- Made lots of changes in the Blog theme. Mow it's "lighter" and with new gallery. Check it out! Now you can click through all attached images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,074 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,082 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,763 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04