Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
Adult Game Electronic Timer Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock For Couples Accessories
$23.92-30%

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Realistic Artificial False Fake Muscle BodySuit Belly Body Simulation Men's Chest Male Cosplay Crossdressers
$434.27-41%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Thin Open Crotch Body Stockings Seamless Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Sexy Tight Pantyhose Large Size Transparent Lingerie
$19.94-50%

Bitysie
2023 BITYSIE Classic Conservative One-Piece Swimsuit Spa Japaness Pharfaite High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual V--Shaped
$301.29-15%

suspension bondage
Shibari Stainless Japanese Bondage Ring Artistic-erotic Suspension Bondage Central BDSM Toys Anchor Base Rope Suspension Set-up
$64.37-8%

speerise
Speerise New Womens Silver Shiny Metallic Dance Leotards Bodysuits High Neck Sleeveless Unitard Spandex Leotard Gymnastics
$166.97-33%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$179.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Yeah, free CDN is free CDN. At least in EU the Coral servers are barely responding... Reverted back. The images are served from Likera.Com server.
Made another hack: now all full size images are downloaded from the Free CDN.

BTW, you can click on the image to view the full size version of it. It works now 😉
I'm giving up... The only thing I can think of is an overloaded shared disk. The pages load two times faster now (when the server is idle), but the system load keeps at a very high level almost all days long.
Could this be the answer? A DDoS attack on WordPress on Mar 3 and 5.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/networking/wor...attack/758
http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/03/wordpre...os-attack/
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/w...os-attack/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110306/tc_...twordpress

Quote:I don’t know why anyone would attack WordPress, the popular home of almost 18-million blogs, but they did, and for several hours on March 3rd, WordPress was out of commission.

Quote:WordPress.com is currently being targeted by a extremely large Distributed Denial of Service attack which is affecting connectivity in some cases. The size of the attack is multiple Gigabits per second and tens of millions of packets per second.

We are working to mitigate the attack, but because of the extreme size, it is proving rather difficult. At this time, everything should be back to normal as the attack has subsided, but we are actively working with our upstream providers on measures to prevent such attacks from affecting connectivity going forward.

Quote:The attack caused temporary disruption to many of the approximately 30 million websites WordPress serves — sites like TechCrunch, CNN, CBS and yours truly, Digital Trends. WordPress-powered sites make up 10 percent of all websites in the entire world.

Quote:the first distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks began on Thursday and continued into Friday.
this only affected blogs hosted at wordpress not blogs hosted independently like yours Like Ra
check out my website at [url=http://alinssite.info]Alins Site[/url]
(08 Jun 2011, 17:16 )Strapples Wrote: this only affected blogs hosted at wordpress not blogs hosted independently like yours Like Ra

Two things:

o- the affected blogs can be hosted in the same datacenter
o- my blog has a wordpress counter installed

I noticed that any unusual extremely high traffic activity affects access to my site. It can be even overloaded intermediary network equipment.

Hi,

today the side wasnt available for over 20min. ( Error 505 )

If I remember right that happend yesterday too.

For 45$ per month I would write some nice email to the hoster.

krinlyc

It's a VPS. Shared environment. The site always has problems between 13:00 and 14:00 CET (night in the States where the DC is located). I suspect they do periodical maintenance at that time, something like backup.

But I'll log another ticket to the hoster. Let's see what they say...
What ever it be - it is no excuse for a site not reachable.

(@my work for such things happen twice - I would get kicked in my a*****)
Ha! Different money.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,070 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,079 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,762 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,134 11 Sep 2006, 00:04