Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Dress Women Sexy V-NCEK latex dress club wear fetish rubber costumes vestidos plus size hot sale
$133.10-10%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Long Open Toe Stilettos Lace Up Front Size 11 Women Shoes Fashion Boots Of The Women
$199.65-32%

gothic lolita
Lolita Spiked Halo Crown Beaded Chain Tiara Gothic Headband Luxury Accessories Embossed Headwear Diy Materials Package
$44.77

yizyif
Womens Mrs Santa Claus Costume Plus Size Santa Velvet Long Sleeve Dress with Belts Ladies Cosplay Suit Christmas Fancy Dress
$246.72-40%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLK33)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-26%

speerise
Mens Full Body Spandex Zentai Suit Black Long Sleeve Unitard Adult Zipper Back Black Footed Cosplay Bodysuit Costumes
$233.52-34%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Silicone Realistic Increase Hip Realistic Artificial Sex Fake Transgender Underwear Transgender Drag Queen 6G
$387.20-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Bondage Art
I think it's more a reward, than a punishment 😁
A great scene from the mighty Shiniez (whose work is simply awesome!):

ice_is_really_fun_by_shiniez-d4psm84.jpg    - In my mind she's bound herself like this (with the ice as a 'just in case' escape) to be found by Alan, who's now enjoying the view and won't free her anytime soon. (I wonder how long the batteries will last?)

Enjoy

MJ
(27 Jan 2014, 18:40 )madjack Wrote: With respect to the previous posts, I am sure my opinions on the matter are well know to regular readers - simply put I am 100% with Culmor on that subject... nuff said. 😡

Meanwhile back at the real reason for my continued presence in this forum, another beauty from the art of Dan:

- never mix (self) bondage and cats! 😁

I love the little extra touches Dan brings to his artwork, the spring tether on the head harness to force our heroine to lift up against those cruel nipple ties. And what's the story behind the smartphone? Has she been streaming her session live to an audience or is she trying to 'phone a friend' for help?

Enjoy

MJ

Glad you enjoy my work. Not sure why I added the iphone but it does raise questions
(21 Jan 2014, 16:43 )madjack Wrote: More art from the incomparable Dan I love his work, especially the self-bondage images.

- the horror of discovery! (...but why the sign?)

- I think this wasn't intended to be a self-bondage artwork, but looks like one to me 😁

enjoy

MJ

The sign says if found to whip her tits. To bad (or good) for her The other one is a self bondage scene
(08 Feb 2014, 21:05 )danlaura Wrote: Glad you enjoy my work.
Who does not... 😁

You are very welcome here! 😊

(08 Feb 2014, 21:05 )danlaura Wrote: Not sure why I added the iphone but it does raise questions
.. what makes it even more interesting ... It's all about imagination, isn't it?
Another wonderful piece from Alexq999

self_bondage_68_by_alexq999-d77i5yh.jpg    - Go on, you know you'd love to have a robot like that! 😁

Enjoy

MJ
Oh, yes, please!
Check this out

selfbondage_1_by_toszum-d70zd5k.jpg   
(14 Mar 2014, 12:51 )hellking Wrote: Check this out
Indeed, very tight bondage. The only problem is most of us like to have arms behind the back to keep them far from the "interesting parts" 😉

And welcome aboard!
Some more to share:

Backup_Plan_by_coolmadman123.jpg    - don't drop the key... oh dear!
 self_gagging_by_danlaura-d76ck5y.jpg    - it's not self-bondage if you aren't gagged! (awesome art from Dan again!)
 So_Close____by_Chambersnake.jpg    - so close to freedom, mistake or waiting for release?
 useful_keys_c___sealed_lips_by_d_mizton-d3j7ryc.jpg    - Careful! No speaking until your wrist rope comes free.
 useful_keys_d___lockpicking_by_d_mizton-d3jx0cw.jpg    - No keys, but a challenging escape?

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A little bit more self-bondage Art madjack 1 7,855 14 Jan 2008, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra